"Always go against the grain."

>"Always go against the grain."

Eww do white men really shave like this? I know you don't get hardcore razor bumps like we do but still.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28fHo9JpHvs
youtube.com/watch?v=IWmb1xHW0O4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's symbolism for how he goes against the grain of society... maaan

>like
>we
>do

YOU HAVE PUBIC HAIR FOR FACIAL HAIR THAT'S WHY YOU GET MUH BUMPS STUPID NIGGER

I've only ever seen it done on TV

you don't if you're a bitch with bitch ass skin

using a straight blade or going against the grain?

how else are you going to get your face smooth as babys bottom?

>like
>WE*
>do

You wouldn't know anything about shaving your neck would you user?

Best technique is go with the grain, then against. Perfect smoothness.

SAVAGE

kek I'm too dumb for a job that would care about a baby smooth face. I just run the buzzer across it wildly.

>the modern world is gone
>squalor and dirty crazy zombies all round
Why is pic related happy all the time?

the modern world sucks. people are unhappier than ever.

I thought every one did this

They aren't unhappy because the world sucks, they are unhappy because they are more aware than ever how fragile the quality of their life is.

Can someone explain to me why he didn't properly shave his upper lip or neck? He still had some patches of hair on his face too.

For best shave you do 3 passes

1. With the grain
2. Against the grain
3. 45 degree angle

All that said, a clean shaven face looks ridiculous on most adult men. Always keep a bit of stubble

He gets to do whatever the fuck he wants. Has a militia, a harem, and de facto slaves that work for good boy points.

nigger fuck off

>All that said, a clean shaven face looks ridiculous on most adult men. Always keep a bit of stubble
t. baby face

who /geofatboy/ here

My mind is blown by this. Makes sense.

It does if you got a poor jawline or is a chubby motherfucker.

This is just basic technique for anyone over the age of 16.

having pubic facial hair all over my cheeks and neck and lip is part of my overall aesthetic

Skin gets itchy as fuck when I do but I still haven't found a better way. My beard hair is basically iron wool and incredibly hard to completely shave off if I go with the grain.

What if you had black people hair for pubes instead ?

Think about it, just think about it for a minute.

>shaving
>ever

lmao

Negan is full of shit, even when giving shaving advice to kids. He is always bullshitting.

yes, he was my intro to the world of shaving autism.

Maybe use a shaver instead of a razor

name a single hot lad who doesnt look better with a 4 day grow

>inb4 I can't grow a beard so shaved is better :(

Just watch this homo do it properly, DaJamal.

youtube.com/watch?v=28fHo9JpHvs

why are blacks SO obsessed with whites that they make this thread every day?

its hilarious

Most blacks are very insecure

>cleanser
>oil

a bit fruity.

Weird, when I saw the episode he said "Always go against the bane."

Are badger brushes any good?
Still using my omega boar bristle I got as a present 5 years ago.

With, across as, and finally against for the smoothest shave possible

When you have hair instead of fur it's possible, Tyrone.

>tfw I shaved my beard off that I had for 3 years for a laugh and once it was done I remembered how poor my jawline really is
Why can't I just turn back time?

yes, well there's good and shit brushes of every type, for a decent quality badger you'll be looking at spending a bit more, boar you can get some great brushes for relatively cheap.

generally badger is a lot softer and finer hairs, but won't have a lot of backbone like your omega probably does, it's really down to personal preference and how you lather, I prefer boar.

Am I being baited or did nobody teach your dumb ass how to shave? You go with and against the grain. Against gets it completely smooth.

I switched to a safety razor after the last thread and have been getting a nice and close shave with no irritation.

Thanks Sup Forums!

HO LEE
SHIT
LOOK
AT THIS
RICK
YOUR CORAL
NEEDS
MINERALS
ITS GONE BAD RICK
THE CORAL IS DYING
POLUTION
IN THE OCEAN
RICK
THINK ABOUT IT
RICK
THAT IS YOUR CORAL
A man must take care of its coral
Rick

How the fuck can you shave without going against the grain?

It'd be like combing your hair you fucking faggot.

here's your (you)

Like who do?

This really autistic but it made me laugh

After steamy shower you shave down, then you shave left, then you shave right, then you shave against the grain up. You will get a face that is smooth like... well, whatever Bill Paxton as a used car salesman would say.

You're supposed to do two passes. One with, one against.

>people who don't shave the sides of their neck or below their nostrils

I use an electric shaver with rotating blades, you stupid nigger.

we wuz KANGS n sheet nappy ahri nigga sheeeeet

How 1960s of you.

Me, I use the 3 Conchs.

Negan?

>not aligning your chakras to summon a kinetic ki blast on your face that tears all your facial hair out

Negan is the most stereo typically looking Potato Nigger even though I think hes of Welsh ancestry.

They're all part of the indolent Hiberno-Iberian menace

Do people actually use straight razors/those blades emo kids use to cut themselves? Because ive never seen/met someone using them outside of films, except barbers

that's why they made insecure for HBO

That will give you cancer in the long run. Using Chakra Ectoplasmic Energy Blasts for anything but kicking the ass on 3rd rate demonoid goblins possessing teenagers into being overly promiscuous will dealigne your chakras after a few months.

Literally everyone learns this from their dad

explains why the black OP doesn't know

I buy water filters and watch ASMR videos, I'm sure my chakras will be fine ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=IWmb1xHW0O4

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

My hipster uncle taught me about "classy" shaving, good thing my Grandpa was there to stop me from buying a razor fedora

I do. I got a "vintage" straight razor kit as a gift one Christmas and I fell in love with that kind of shaving after the first try.

I LOVE to shave now. I used to hate it, but now it's the best part of my day. Making my own shaving cream is fucking awesome.

Real asmr, or just cute girls talking softly?

Asmr shaving videos are pretty good, although they're not always tagged as asmr.

The best is japanese ear cleaning (on the lap of the claner). Chills of pleasure all over my spine.

My father died before he could teach me how to shave, what i doing it wrong the whole time by going against the grain?

yes, if you take the time to learn proper technique and not slice your face off (it's really not difficult) you can get a much closer shave than electric or cartridge razors like mach 3 or whatever number they're up to now.

it's a lot cheaper too, literally get a hundred blades for the same price as a handful of cartridge ones.

well, that's the idea anyway, I've spent on a small fortune on different razors/brushes/soaps over the years, but shaving is something I enjoy now and not just shitty chore so whatever. it can be cheap if you're not retarded like me.

I shave turkish-style. All it takes is a flame. It's not painful, or even hot, and it does a great job. The smell isn't as bad as it would be with bruned hair, since it's just beard stubbles.

My dick is a nigger? No wonder it acts like a nigger sometimes.

5 is the new 3.

But I saw a 7 blades razor in a store once (not Mac). Fuck, there was a sketch in a comedy show about a 7 blades razor like a decade ago. Now it's reality.

>I've spent on a small fortune on different razors/brushes/soaps over the years, but shaving is something I enjoy now and not just shitty chore so whatever. it can be cheap if you're not retarded like me.
>if you're not retarded like me.

Lofty opinion you've got of yourself, throwing away a bunch of money just to shave your face. What a faggot.