The Assassination of Donald Trump

If this actually happened, Sup Forums, what would the reaction be?

Some things I've thought about.
>eaction of America and how the election would go forward/his followers/possible rioting/revolts
>reaction of right wing nationalist parties in Europe/possible riots

The image is from his infamous appearance on the WWE with Vince McMahon years ago.

Instant race wars

People would be celebrating.

Not kidding, every major city would have a party in the streets for his assassination. Even Obama would probably show sympathy to the assassin.

To add, it'd probably be a bigger celebration than Osama's death.

WW3

>Obama would probably show sympathy to the assassin
would probably even pardon him

But seriously, THIS:

Obongo would blame Trump for inciting violence, they'd wheel at some kind of white straight male conservative tea party shooter to take the fall, and things would proceed as planned

ideological fissure.

>>Not kidding, every major city would have a party in the streets for his assassination.
this would be the setting for the race war

whites/decent people mourning a candidate in mass vigils run into hordes of beaners and niggers throwing the block party of the century

there could only be one outcome, especially if the killer is non-white

he'd become a martyr

this is a MOVEMENT, he's not just one man anymore

Civil war that would spread to other nations and turn into a worldwide revolution.

Saudi will send secret forces (ISIS) to take over the USA. Knowing that everyone is cucked to the point where they will allow a takeover and volunteer to be slaves to the Muslim nation.

Russia will watch in disgust and won't intervene.

>Russia will watch in disgust and won't intervene.

Nah, they, China, and Iran would just nuke us as mercy killing.

I guess, it'll be a good containment zone too. It's the other side of the world.

>inb4 it was all a ruse

It depends on who kills him.

Could I fly over and join the militia?

The worst reaction of all - nothing
Just like with snowden security leaks, wiki leaks abotu stuff, fbi investigation of the presidential nominee and so on
This is the true death of the west

Orlando is the center of happenings this month. Trump is going to Orlando tomorrow.

Trump assassination in Orlando tomorrow confirmed.

I'd be really really upset

Roll for Shillary.

>Trump will live forever

My money is on Milo getting attacked in Orlando

Maybe.

Not gonna happen cuz trump isnt gonna win.

Rhodesia was based brother.

Trump, Hillary, and Obama are on the same side. The Transgender lunatic side.

Trumps wife looks really weird. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a Trap.

Leaves a bad rap for the 2016 presidential candidates if one of the candidates got killed.

what's the quote about how the world ends?

You know it brother.

Is this thread begin slid?
As soon as someone mentioned him going to Orlando soon this thread died
>really makes you think

No they're not. Obama and Hillary despise Trump.

And Melania isn't a Trap haha, the reason she looks so weird is because of all that fucking plastic surgery. She abused the hell out of it. She looked way different before she got all that work done.

Little Baron is definitely the child of Trump and Melania, he looks just like the both of them.

>If this actually happened, Sup Forums, what would the reaction be?

we'd all be like damn he was for real

then we'd just shout at the machine like we usually do and laugh when they pretend like what they're doing isn't criminal

why would you celebrate anyone's death?

nobody celebrated Osama Bin Laden's death that I can remember, everyone was like yeah bullshit he probably isn't dead or he probably never existed in the first place or he died years ago and they had a look alike actor play him in the videos

nobody celebrated except maybe the same news dipshits who pretend like they represent the people

>what would the reaction be?

Ben takes the mantle as the leader of our movement and brings those responsible to justice