I NEED CRITICISM ON THIS SONG I MADE

i made this song a few days ago i want crituqe bc i thought sounded kinda bad soundcloud.com/jun-satan/im-going-to-hell-bc-fuck-jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-878053750/on-of-am
soundcloud.com/user-878053750
youtube.com/watch?v=yin_YyMWd9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly don't even know what to say.

You're the one that posted your cringy 15yoGayAtheist-core earlier right? Stop shilling here.

i'm not even an atheist im a fucking satanist.

i'm not even an atheist im a fucking satanist.

bro i got this one

you clearly have nothing to write about, seeing as you just repeat a bunch of anti-christian shit over and over again. ive burned a bible before too, dog. its middle school shit. pretty cringy. also, you talk like a stuck up gay tranny and its annoying as fuck. gotta fix that.

I'm going to use this opportunity to shill my music now.

please gimme some feedback on this guys.

some of the lyrics towards are the end are generic I know this. just wanted to finish the track

soundcloud.com/user-878053750/on-of-am

forgot link woops

i've only made 2 anti religious songs. And one of them involved shooting up a church.i do have things to write about but it's not a lot.

FIRST STEP:

stop making trap

SECOND STEP

stop making hip-hop

THIRD STEP:

get a better graphic designer to do your visuals

FOURTH STEP:

only post/shill your music in soundcloud threads

FIFTH STEP:

kill yourself

it doesn't sound that bad. where do u go to get trap beats. like the instruments to make trap.
also U need to get on beat with ur instumental. it's off

do you take constructive criticism

Why does this juggalo shit still exist in 2018?

Fuck didn't even realize I was off beat till you pointed it out

but I get my beats off youtube

soundcloud.com/user-878053750

does this one sound ok??

i never shilled anything. i'm here bc i wanna improve and i think this song i made sucked so i wanted feedback. good criticism tho . being told tp kill myself is great criticism

No it doesn't sound OK it's subpar horrorcore juggalo trash that should have stayed in the early 2000s

This honestly probably has the worst lyrics I've ever heard in any song, ever.

The beat is awful

In all honesty if this wasn't like a minute and a half long It would be unlistenable. As it is it's mercifully short and funny in a novelty way, like rebecca black.

Of course it's a great criticism: you're the kind of person who makes juggalo trash but hasn't thought of killing himself yet.

Also yes, you're shilling it. Regardless, it does not have its place outside of the soundcloud thread.

Come to think of it it might not have its place on Sup Forums at all. This is the music board, not the juggalo sadboy eskeetit board.

im not even a juggalo i fucking hate those.

you are a juggalo
you're an edgy (probably white) teen who makes really bad horrorcore rap and has zero self-awareness.

At least the average juggalo has makeup skills you have yet to develop.

my lyrics aren't great and intelligent and i don't want them to be. but i think saying it's the worse thing ever is kinda a stretch.

im not white, im a mulatto and not a juggalo im goth.i listen to goth music but i don't make it.

the audience your trying to appeal to would probably like it (12-15) yr old emo/scene kids

but no one here is going to say anything nice about it.

>I listen to goth music
such as?

>im goth
post fit right now

fuck u. i make this shit for whoever who likes it. go fucking kill yourself. fuck 12 year olds. cunt

the birthday massacre
sisters of mercy
the cure
london after midnight.

then how come you're wasting your time making shitty rap for lil peep fans?

Go pick up a bass, pick up a synth VST plug-in for your DAW or someshit, put some reverb on everything and make some fucking goth rock. It's not that hard, you just gotta learn like three chord progressions and stay on beat.

There is no other way to this, but its bad. really really bad. And no it isn't the topic of the song. I really like a lot of satanic black metal, but this just doesn't work with trap/rap.

>Hey guys critique my shitty track! :]
>*people critique it*
>FUCK YOU GUYS YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MY MUSIC

Keep lying to yourself. Your music fucking sucks and you should take the constructive in this thread criticism to heart so that you can improve rather than being a little fucking bitch about it.

bc i wanna do something different. i will eventually do full on goth music. i do play with a metal guitar however.

>I wanna do something different
by jumping on the nu-horrorcore bandwagon like every edgy suburban kid of this generation?

no u said my music appeals to 12 year olds and it doesn't. i think the song is bad myself. thats why posted it here. there's no demographic i try to appeal to. i just make what i like.

i'm not suburban. but i think being considered "edgy" is fine

It might very much appeal to 15 year old XXXtentacion supporters, as a matter of fact. Maybe even younger. After all, the younger they are, the less they'll care about how competent it sounds

sure but the point is that making edgy rap in this day and age isn't "different"

he didn't say that I did and I still stand by that statement because it is nothing but fucking truth.
no grown person would waste precious time listening to that fucking ear rape you call music. fucking neck yourself trash.

yeah, i can get behind that.

youtube.com/watch?v=yin_YyMWd9g

try this style it sounds 10x better than what you are doing

Here's a tip; stop making shit satanic music and repent.

i know people who would. shut the fuck up. the people who u surround ur self with probably r pseudo intellectual like u. it's simple and rebellious lyrics, anyone can like that.

basically the same shit but it does sound more competent

>anyone can like that
When it's delivered with the right music, idiot. Hell I'd take a dry spoken word recitation of your lyrics over your shitty rap rendition.

Also for someone who claims not to be a 12 y-o kid, you sure as fuck type like one.

might as well do aggrotech

"When it's delivered with the right music" right music?? no one cares about ur subjective opinion about what's "right music" gtfo with that shit.

>no one cares
obviously you care about my opinion since you
1-asked for it
2-got offended by it

rap is not the right music to be angery and misanthropic.