How good was he really, Sup Forums?

How good was he really, Sup Forums?

He was the World's Heavyweight Champion.

Yeah but was he really good or just ok?

you mean, if he was elite or shit?

I mean I'm sure he wasnt shit but looking up his record he seemed to always fight in the same place against literal whos.

he wasn't the most techically gifted desu

he was good maybe even great, but not elite

He beat Joe Louis's ass.

According to Joe Rogan he was a fraud who had mafia ties and the majority of his opponents were paid to take a dive

>Of goomba descent
>he must have mafia ties!
das racis

...Anonymous
07/29/17(Sat)01:12:55 No.77349888
#
Charles and Archie Moore are GOATs you casual. I bet you don't even read Harry greb newspaper articles

Well Rogan knows his fighting history so I trust him

Beat up some past prime greats in a weak era but he was the last white American HW champ so old boxing fedoras suck his dick

Obviously time and place is also factors not just his heritage.

Best fighter during a time of weak competition. Still a Top 3 Heavy Weight of all time.

49-0

Fought nothing but boxcar willies. Was the original padded boxing record can crusher who ushered in the era of record protecting competition avoiding pussies. The 2,000th ranked heavyweight in the early 1990s KOs him in round 1.

>top 3
try top 100

Excuse Me Negroid, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About Our GOAT and Champion Rocky Marciano?

na, top 30 works

Better than Mayweather.

>rating athletes you've never seen live and/or have seen little to no footage of

Joe Rogan is a 5'6" retard who has no opinions on anything or moral convictions besides "DUDE WEED"
All you need to know about Joe Rogan is that the more he talks the worse his podcast is

He's the most overrated and yet most underrated Heavyweight champion of all time

A David Beckham type?

True

He would have been btfo by Floyd Patterson.

Comparing eras is a fool's exercise. Bigger, Faster, Stronger has been happening in sports for decades. Just because Foreman, Ali, Frazier, Tyson, Holyfeild, or a hundred other fighters could beat him in their times doesn't mean Marciano wasn't the best of his day and is an all time great.