Don Black Program June 15th 2016 09:07am EST

gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html

ON NOW!!!! Get in here for the best 3 hours of pro-white radio in the AM. Don and TruckRoy in an action packed show, and Don Advo better be in the next hour.

Bumper here

Bump

Great show this morning. Got a fiver that Alan from South Carolina calls in either the second half or next hour.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog

Break time bump

This isn't blocked in germany?

wow, 2 new callers in 2 days! a record!

Shout out to new caller Bob! Great to hear some more younger callers!

bump!

Goddammit Chris is high fucking energy this morning!!!

First hour done. What a way to end the show with chris going rapid fire. Too bad Father Francis/Copperhead didnt get much chance to speak.

Don Advo confirmed for hour 2. Reporting from behind the enemy lines of Mexican-occupied southern California. First time he's been all week. Get ready it;s gonna be good.

Link doesn't even work in mozilla on Linux

went to their website and tried their chrome link in chrome and didn't work either

their vlc links don't work either

gay as fuck

God damnit I wanna listen to this shit but I don't want to reboot into Jew ass windows fucking shit is basically a spyware bug tracking everything

Second hour on now!!!

do youi have access to a phone with unlimited minutes? call 8447692944 and you can listen from the phone

I may resort to that, trying to add all the stream locations into VLC first. Not having any luck yet.

I have whatever the latest Firefox is since I recently built my computer and it works for me.

I'm using linux, are you?

I got the stream working by adding the .pls link location to banshsee.

Is this guy talking about reptilians?

Please tell me I didn't hear that right...

wasn't paying attention b/c I was looking at an article and I thought I heard him say something about Obama being more reptilian than human or something. I don't have time to put on my tin foil hat this morning.

Kek no I'm on windows. Will add that piece of info in future threads!

I pretty much refuse to use Windows unless I'm on my gaming PC.

It was working just fine in VLC and Banshee after I added the .pls link and now the shit cut out right when he went to break?

Does it stop broadcasting during the break or something?

It was a metaphor. Me and my gf were wondering up until he finished his point.

I know this is rense radio, but Don Advo isn't a follower of David Ike.

Thank God, kek.

It doesn't stop on my end.

I play this when I'm streaming on twitch. It's a mixed bag of responses of being in agreement with the content or being called a fucking racist.kek

well fuck me, I finally got the damn thing working and then the .pls link shits out on me

fml

and now it's back, lol

For a man of the faith, Father Francis is rather angry.

haev bampu

wtf going on?

David Duke is on here too? Nice

Everyday 1107am