Last night I opened up to the girl I loved, but got turned down. It made me feel even more depressed than I already was...

Last night I opened up to the girl I loved, but got turned down. It made me feel even more depressed than I already was. I had to drink to be able to sleep. And right now I need a depression-core film to watch and relate to, because I feel lonely.

Help me out, Sup Forums.

>opened up to the girl I loved
here you go you fucking idiot

what did she say to you?

Infatuation isn't love you stupid faggot

>2016
>telling your significant other you love them

You've got a lot to learn, kid.

rookie error

>telling a girl you're not even dating that you love her

opening up to this girl may have not been the right thing but its not necessarily the wrong thing either. you know where she stands now, there's nothing to dwell on. it will be so much easier to move forward with your life

>telling anyone you love them
Everyone is driven nowadays more than ever by what they want but don't/can't have. Whoever admits to love first is at a huge disadvantage.

That she's still in a complicated mess with her ex and that it wouldn't be right for her to be with me. We kissed, made out, but then told me that it's not right for her to lure me into a messy position. She doesn't want to hurt my feelings, etc. Classic cliche bullshit.

Thanks senpai. But which ones should I watch? I need to relate to a lonely character. And something realistic and not cheesy hollywood or comedy.

I didn't tell her that I love her, I told her that I have strong emotions for her.

Yeah, that's one way to look at it. But she seems interested in me. She wants to meet me tonight. I'm still not sure if it's a friendzone or not though.

if she was interested she wouldn't have blown you off

don't meet up with her and cut contact

>loved
Well that was fast, wasn't it faggot?
Now go watch Melancholia, it'll put ya in the right mood.

If she's still in a mess with her ex and making out with you, you need to let him know and both of you need to get away. One of you will pay alimony.

I was in a similar situation as that girl once. We really hit it off but I was a fledgling heroin addict and knew my life was taking a very dark turn, as I was deeply in love with the substance. I told her the exact same shit you mentioned. It hurt a lot to know she could see through my lies but not know why I was lying.

It's best you move on.

To answer your qurstion, OP

Blue Valentine - this will wreck you right now, my personal favorite movie.

Been there before, OP. Youll find someone else, it just feelsblike shit now.

>almost 2017
>even so much as talking to females

>I had to drink to be able to sleep.
H-heh... I wonder what that's like. Wouldn't it be funny if someone had to do that every night? lol haha

I've never even kissed a girl

Fuck you

lmaoing @ ur life normies

Kiss a boy.

>We kissed, made out,
smelly dumb, normie scum

>I told her that I have strong emotions for her

>not "watching" "kino" with your fuckbuddy

Get a load of this virgin.

I don't watch movies or tv anymore.

>tfw I got off heroin a year ago only to find out that the one of the worst aspects of my withdrawls wasn't actually part of withdrawls and I actually have constant chest pain

I've been going to the doctor and getting medical tests done for 11 months at this point and they don't know what it is. They say I may have just permanently damaged my lungs from smoking so much black tar heroin and I may never ever get better and just have to get back on suboxone for the rest of my life to deal with the pain

s.m.h. family

Although atleast I'm not some stinky normie like you who is such a chad that he has girls coming on to him

>dont fuck
>dont watch movies or tv

u just huffin paint bud?

dunno

You'll be down for a couple days, then you'll get over it.

Chin up, lad.

ITT: normies and junkies

CANT SOMEONE GIVE ME A (You) MY CHEST IS IN SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT NOW ;_; ALL I WANT IS A (You) FROM MY Sup Forums BROS

should've just told her

>tfw too smart for love
but desu no girl is worth it

Damn, thats rough. Never seen any black tar down here in Louisiana.
I wish I was a normie man, it took a love of heroin to get me off my ass and break my 6 year hiatus from working, sex or any intimacy at all.

I worked with her, wasn't an option in my eyes.

what's fapping on heroin like?

Difficult

Well I don't know, it's been three years for me and I didn't get that much better

Generally not too great. I went from jacking it 1-3 times a day to 1-2 times a month. Practically nothing short of a wet pussy being rubbed on my face could get me interested in cumming. Every once in a while you'd get a perfect storm of fucked up and horny where you could masturbate/fuck for hours and it would feel like heaven. Most of the time after like 20 minutes it started to feel more of a chore.

La Dolce Vita (1960) and it's "spiritual successor" The Great Beauty or La Grande Belizza are pretty good Italian depression-core flicks related to your situaton desu.

>don't watch movies or tv anymore.
this!
only Kino or gtfo