TERROR ALERT 15 june :For Belgium and France

WARNING for IMMINENT ATTACK on Shopping Center, police stations, other possible targets UPDATES :
Google translate :

BRUSSELS - The Belgian police have been given a warning for 'imminent' attack on the shopping center City 2 in Brussels, hamburger restaurants and police stations. In Brussels, the police chief asked his men to be extra vigilant.

Mail warning because of Terro department of the federal police were sent out yesterday to all Belgian police and contains very specific information. "Warriors of Syria on the road to here", he said. "They left half a week ago to get into Europe via Turkey and Greece. The journey by boat, the fighters have no passports. "

Once in Europe the group would split in two cells. "One comes to Belgium, the other will go to France. They would carry out attacks in pairs at various places including shopping center City 2, a hamburger chain and a chosen or more police stations.

The persons should already have the necessary armament and the action would be imminent "in other words. IT CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME

Belgian Links ( dutch )

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160614_02339987?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nieuwsblad&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding

Belgian link ( French )

lesoir.be/1239658/article/actualite/belgique/2016-06-15/menace-terroriste-des-belges-retour-syrie-s-appreteraient-frapper

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MCnnfXPSHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump

Belgium is cucked anyways

BREIS GEG

Oh, look ma, it's another happening.

Don't get your hopes up..

Literally nothing.

'sup Germany

Sideways Germany, if you please.

Sounds like a great way to prevent mass panic in the entire country...

NO
NOD THE BURGERS

>Belgium
post when it's a non-arabic country fag

France and Belgium just can't stop hoaxing things lately.

>charlie hebdo
>that jew supermarket
>bataclan
>brussels airport

Are we going to see Crisis Girl again?

for the love of dog

It's our way to make ourself look interesting.

Even with all these attacks.. still not interesting

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=0MCnnfXPSHw

Don't worry fellow patriot, burgers might have to be sacrificed but we will rebuild better, bigger burgers. They hate us because of our freedom and our free butter legislation. If you give in, the terrorists win.

oh hey 4 times used sanitairy napkins.
is your metro still up and running?

I wonder why nobody wants to bomb Holland.
Everytime I visit you it looks as if you are even more cucked than we are. You even have shitskins running Rotterdam

> dat pic

Keep friends close, enemies closer.

Let me know when it's actually happening..

Honestly at this point I just don't care anymore. The frogs and waffles deserve whatever they get. Hopefully it will be a lesson to the rest of the world

Flanders does not vote for this shit

Nuke Brussels and give Wallonia back to France

shut up russia

>invade Brussels
Fify
It's an enclave in Flanders that used to be Flemish

What are the chances they are already in Europe after 1 week?

Also, how would they find this information

>60%

After all the social media reactions in French and in Dutch about #notallmuslims and other "let's feel sorry for them" being more numerous than those paying respect to the actual victims they can all explode for all I care

>Imminent
So where is it? Come on already!

>hamburger restaurants
>still sticking it to the americans

OP what the fuck are you talking about? All those places have gun control and lots of muslims (which is a religion of peace), so there is no way a terrorist attack could happen.

>tfw never get out of my house and live in the countryside
Can't wait to see soft cunts from the city crying on TV again. This shit can't come soon enough.

>burgerbantz from down under
how disappointing.

are you me?
i'm ready for the civil war.