ITT:

ITT:
>albums that remind you of a specific time in your life and carry heavy emotional weight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(Almost) same desu

It sounds wack as fuck but being fucked up in an uber back home, snow falling, listening to white ferrari is one of the greatest moments of my life

I kind of hate knowing that I'm never going to experience love in the same way ever again

reminds me of the last semester I spent before I transferred to a different university
just felt lonely and miserable and spent most time in my own head because I couldn't connect to anybody

Asobi Seksu and nip gaze in general fucking sucks.

i listen to this on my yearly trip to sequoia national park
i leave early in the morning around 4am and put this on around the california grape vine just north of LA
its the most peaceful thing to me

Cant explain but it gets me

This and the Warp Records Artificial Intelligence compilation, wasn't even listening to them at the time but for some reason they remind me of my time peacefully playing Knights of The Old Republic on my family room computer, and sometimes I even get flashbacks to being in my old neighbor's pool at night with my friends

Tame Impala - Lonerism
Wild Books - s/t
Pink Floyd - Animals
deadmau5 - Random Album Title

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
this reminds me of a time where I went from having two emotional breakdowns, and being damn close to sucide, to having a LDR bf, to him ghosting me, to him coming back back, and then to him blocking me. also don't bully please I'm aware of my shit taste, I had just finished Eva for the first time

I first heard this in the 7th grade while being enrolled in the SPED class and riding the short bus.

It not only changed my life forever, it reassured me that I was going to survive this Hell!

Thank you already for this its 5:43am. I have a lot to be thankful for in my existence but im going through a phase i want something different. Or do i even really? thanks for something to feel like this about. strings is so much for me atm

I got rejected by a woman (and close friend) whom I deeply cared for. She went on to get into a relationship with another friend who she had only known for about a month.

I've been rejected at bars, on tinder, during dates, etc. Nothing could have prepared me for the pain that this one caused me. I wanted to die. I strongly considered just driving my car off a bridge on the way to work a few times. I kind of wish I had. It's been a year now and I a shell of my former self. We're still friends but these scars will always be there affecting me.

that sucks man. i recognize that too. in 2011 my girlfriend of 1 year dumped me for a dude in our school that she had (for some unknown reason) started chatting with not more than one month earlier. i thought it was a fucking joke, her leaving me for this complete random dude who even wasn't good looking and she didn't even know him. she actually ended it on our one year anniversary day, glad those days are long gone now

reminds me of the summer before i started going to secondary school. everything was perfect for a moment. a decade later and i still look back at that summer when things get a bit too much.

This album was the soundtrack to the best two months of my entire life. It's so bizarre, I feel like I lived INSIDE this album for a little while, as strange as that may sound.

Summer after my freshman year of university, I was planning on moving halfway through. But those first two months were the best months of my life. Every single day me and my friends would cruise around, meet up with other people, smoke weed, play basketball, just generally get up to no good. And the whole time we would listen to this, literally every time a joint was rolled this album was playing. We were just hoodlums, kids with nothing to do. But every day something new and exciting happened. I honestly felt like every day was another episode of the cartoonish life I was existing, it was always a new adventure.

Kind of a dumb meaningless story but that was really the best time of my life. And this album always takes me back to those days.

Alright here goes:
Before April 2017 I was a journalist for a reasonably prestigious legal magazine. I had a psychotic episode in a hotel on an immensely stressful trip to Washington DC and hadn't packed my meds. I did no more work on that trip and spent the next 4 days in the hotel listening to pic related and watching faces stretch and warp on American TV. The album was meh before, but that was the single most harrowing, beautiful, dark strange point in my life and I'm glad I'll always have music to take me right back there.

I had to quit after I came back with one article (of six) written.

The White Album

Takes me back to March last year. It reminds me of just how chill and laid back and fuck all everything was back then.

That sounds comfy as fuck. Not to glorify mental illness or anything.

Yeah, it was. It's sad that properly comfy cathartic moments only ever come with your life falling apart immediately after

first year of college

these