>le elite corners meme

How contrived. Sad!

I'd say:

Seahawks for NFL
Warriors for NBA
Oilers or Blackhawks for NHL
Yankees for MLB? Not sure there

>Sup Forums is still this obsessed

The Seahawks' fanbase would be a lot more tolerable if it weren't for all their injuries.

And their gender reassignment surgeries

wrong bird

Doyers currently

Go easy on them, they're going to start the regular season with a loss to the Puckers.

>cancerous
>proved themselves based during the draft
Pick one

>Yankees for MLB
Fuck you

I said I wasn't sure! Apparently it's the dodgers though.

That, or the Cubs now.

pretty much every prevalent underdog bandwagon in the past few years
>seacucks
>warriors
>cubs

How did they prove themselves based during the draft? Boos? Fuck man it's philly. Why didn't they throw shit at Goodell?

>implying they wouldn't have if security wasn't Inauguration Day tight

Stay Mad :^)

Stay obsessed

How can one man trigger so many neckbeards so badly that if you put your ear toward the wind you can actually hear the distant mating call?

>reeeeeeeeee

>literally incapable of beating the 2016 Arizona Cardinals

You pick the Seattle fanbase over Pittsburgh or Dallas?

NFL - Pats. Everyone else keks at their "achievements" while their fans will literally murder people in an attempt to make them legit

MLB - Cardinals/Cubs. Cubs because 50 fans suddenly turning into 50 million overnight and they are all completely clueless about the sport, Cardinals because "we do it the right way" as they get caught cheating and doing shady shit 10x more often than anyone else

NHL - There isn't a true standout on this one, but I'll go with the Blackhawks for reasons similar to the Cusb. We've seen the blackhawks go from the top to the bottom back to the top back to the bottom in recent memory, and the sheer number of fans that show up out of nowhere/disappear year by year is amazing

NBA - Lakers. Every year it's "we're getting all 10 of the best free agents" and then when they get 0 they say "nevermind I'll just go to the beach until next season", but actually just spend the entire season continuing to bitch about the Chris Paul veto even though it was 500 years ago now

Seattle is way worse than dallas or pitts

Xeattle fans nowadays are either "oh wow i just realized we had a professional football team" or just flat out bandwagoners

>literally incapable of winning a championship despite being around for seventy years

No. The Matt Hasselbeck days proved Seattle is comfy at core. Only the bandwagoners recently changed the image, but they don't have a history of being cancerous.
Pitt and Dallas fans are shits even in bad years for their teams, and it gets amplified when they have even just a shot at a winning record.

>literally murder
>not Oakland or SF

when you almost win 2 super bowls it can trigger some people

Let's talk about that

it would be the end of Sup Forums if the Hawks ever won another SB. Me personally I would never stop shitposting. It would be every second of every day.

Seahawks guy makes a good point, Zona.

Patriots no contest

Blackhawks are much worse.

best post itt

>trying to take away from the dominance of the patriots

>cheats at least twice

Patriots don't cheat they read between the rules

Forgot your :^)

Pats never cheated. Manning used HGH.

It's definitely without a doubt the Yankees

kek
how many posts have you made itt trying to claim other teams' fanbases are worse than cheatcucks?

The Yankees are usually top 5 in cancer at worst but there's always another fanbase that's not used to winning which manages to be a lot fucking worse than Yankees fans at their worst by magnitudes.

2010 - 2012 it was the Orioles
2012 - 15 it was the Jays
2016 it was the Cubs
Now the Dodgers have ascended from being consistently the second worst fanbase in baseball to more annoying than all the bad fans of the other 29 teams put together

None

Jesus christ

Cowboys, Lakers, Yankees, and to a much lesser extent Blackhawks and then whoever the current meme team is. That's where all the casuals are attracted too.

>implying philly niggers have the common sense to know when security is tight or lax.

we're all in agreement then

This

And the absolute BEST fanbase in all of sports?

They didn't cheat. Everyone is allowed to tape signals all the time. You just have to do it from the stands rather than the sidelines. Jets got caught doing the exact same thing and got a slap on the wrist.

There's no way to know if the Pats ever deflated balls because the methodology was done improperly. I tend to think they (and everyone in the league) probably were adjusting the air pressure. Rodgers literally admitted to as much. Does it deserve a 1st, 2nd, and four games suspension for a player that had nothing to do with it? You tell me.

it's always been the cubs.
they were insufferable when they didn't win a world series for 108 years, now that they've won one, the shit is spilling over

the team in OPs pic of course