Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSggaxXUS8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>captain on the WC winning team
>defender on the GOAT WC defense
>Juve was great*

these

he was playing in halal iirc

italys defense was good but you don't win a wc because of a good defense, and beside him being the cap i think guys like gattuso, buffon and nesta were more bossy to the team anyway

Funny how in a age of so many GOATS, this guy of all people won.
I don't even think that he deserved compeltely, I guess that year was a little bit slow for individual hability.

I'm fairly sure he moved to Madrid that summer after the World Cup, whenever Juve was sent to Serie B because of the match-fixing

>(((Achievements))) mean something

Am I on plebbit?

He was the best looking faggot of the faggot team that won the WC.

It's funny that he BTFO at Real.

Buffon was second in the voting, so I guess they really wanted to give it to an Italian (Henry was third, marking the second time he was robbed of winning it)

>*blocks your path*

if only south korea had qualified to playoffs in 2006...

>defender aren't important
>7-1
really makes you think

Buffon was cucked hard. He deserved to win the Meme d'Or that year. He even stayed with 7uve after the downhill.

>hating on Il Capitano, one of the greatest denfenders on the new millennia
>7to1Land
Macacos everyone

Pirlo really doesn't want to be there

100% delicia

it was during his 30 seconds to mars phase.
So, he didn't feel ok in front of the cameras.

>Il Capitano

was he really called that aside from some nike commercials?

youtube.com/watch?v=lSggaxXUS8k

before messi and cr7, winning the WC = ballon d'or

talking bollocks m8. in the last 2 WCs ballon dor was the same as fifa award. it has nothing to do with messi and tsu.

wc 18 will be the first wc after that. messi will problably win the bestâ„¢ while my boi nerman win ballon dor cuz we wins sexta

you are talking to Johnny Vincenzo, 10th wave italian who lives in New Jersey , he learnt italian read the local chinese owned italian restaurant's menus

For the past ten years it has been Top scorer of the CL = Ballon D'or. Though of course it happens that either Rolando or Messi have been the CL top scorers since 2008

The problem for the past two WCs winners is that in Spain's case the media couldn't decide who to shill as the face of the winning team so in the end Xavi and Iniesta ended up splitting votes and the award went to Messi (it also doesn't help that casuals can't tell the difference between the two).

As for Germany's case I honestly don't understand why they picked Neuer as the face of the team, he was undoubtedly good but aside from his meme "sweeper GK" game against Algeria he did nothing special that Kahn, Buffon and Casillas hadn't done just as good or better in the previous World Cups. Kroos or Lahm would have been better to shill.

>nesta
Dude nesta got injuried in that world cup, only competition he had for the ballon d or was buffon

how does one rate a defender?

>captain on the WC winning team
Now it has no significance at all. Anyway that was Zidane's year.

Individual honors in a team sport are meaningless, so who cares?

I would rather give this trophy to zidane, great way to finish a career and "forget" that final.

henry is shit, zidane would have won it if not for the headbutt

tbqh i'd rather it go to guys like Cannavaro for an outstanding tournament than it just be a glorified golden boot every year like nowadays

>no hair

faggots desu

>henry is shit

>tf
>tp

>zidane would have won it if not for the headbutt

this

>Still falling for the Zidane meme

what the fuck were they thinking participating in a disgusting activity called soccer?

and prime fucking ronaldinho? it was a terrible decision

he went to halal after wc

Underage poster confimred

Henry or Zidane should've won

>you don't win a wc because of a good defense

But that's wrong.
Also 7-1

2nd place was a fucking goalkeeper, even worse

Ronaldinho Gaucho definitely deserved this award.

In 2018 Brazil will win the World Cup, easily so Neymar is the next FIFA best player of the world and it'll end the Cristiano-Messi run.

>In 2018 Brazil will win the World Cup
with that defense and goalkeeper? I highly doubt it

>you don't win a wc because of a good defense

People were crying a lot that year about the fact that only offensive players could win this.
The result was that.

>Adenor "Tite" Bacchi standing beside the pitch
>worrying about defense

Apparently you pibes learned nothing by being completely BTFO in the undefeated run of Corinthians at the 2012 Libertadores Cup