AMA thread

I am a citizen of the United States of America, ask me anything.

Hi Mohammed.

Why does he wear the mask ?

How many times have you been shot while at the pub?

do you think youre the only american?

are you that pretentious to make an AMA thread?

1) Do you believe your government is evil?
2) Do you think the average american is stupid?
3) When did the golden age of US end
4) What do you see in the future of USA?
5) What do you think of Denmark?

That's not a question.

Bane?

I carry 24/7, I have not been shot there.

What's it like living under a hypocritical left and a hypocritical right?

How can I get more dubs ?

Did you get your hair amputated in the war?

>1) Do you believe your government is evil?

I believe the current system with the loopholes we have and the politicians are evil. I also believe one day it will all change.

>2) Do you think the average american is stupid?

Not stupid, just misinformed.

>3) When did the golden age of US end?

The year we entered world war 1.

>4) What do you see in the future of USA?

If Hillary wins, and the SCOTUS is held by a liberal majority, we are in trouble.

5) What do you think of Denmark?

I know the language you all have in that region is similiar to each other. 3 years ago I wouldn't have minded spending the rest of my life in your region and learning the language and becoming a resident. With the migrants, no chance in hell now.

> With the migrants, no chance in hell now.
Misinformed alright.

It's terrible, no roon for a real 3rd party majority. It just won't seem to end, we need a monarchy or dictatorship badly.

Post moar.

I grew mine out again after I got out. This isn't me.

Well, not just Denmark but all of Europe. I wouldn't do it unless things got way out of control here in USA. Like California bad.

Holy shit that guy looks dead inside. Is that what years of being in special forces does to you?

I would imagine so.

1. Which is a bigger corrupt oligarchic shithole, USA or RUS?

2. Will you fight for the people if they decide to depose your ruling elite?

3. Will you fight for Europeans when the EU implodes into 9001 nationalist entities all pissed off at globalism with territorial claims on each other?

4. Who did 9/11? Will there ever be realistic repercussions for the assholes that, in the end, sounded the dying cry of the modern era?

I would say USA, but Jews exist in both countries and both governments. Rockwell was right about a lot of things.

I guess it would depend how you mean fight, I am already a veteran.

I feel saddened the way the EU has corrupted Europe. If the EU was abolished it would be cool to fight for a nationalist country.

9/11 could have been prevented. The government let it happen. I think the government now is worse than what it was.

>1. Which is a bigger corrupt oligarchic shithole, USA or RUS?
RUS, though it's hard to tell sometimes. We *theoretically* have political choice and our press is undeniably more free to do whatever but sometimes I wonder how much of a "Plato's Cave" that is
> 2. Will you fight for the people if they decide to depose your ruling elite?
Depends? Why are we doing it? Not against the idea but it better be a damn good idea with a competent replacement idea because so far the US' system of checks and balances itself isn't really broken
> 3. Will you fight for Europeans when the EU implodes into 9001 nationalist entities all pissed off at globalism with territorial claims on each other?
LOL fuck no, a NATO v RUS showdown, maybe, but I guarantee the average American isn't going to be too keen to keep your shit Union intact if it decides to be retarded instead
> 4. Who did 9/11? Will there ever be realistic repercussions for the assholes that, in the end, sounded the dying cry of the modern era?
The Saudis bankrolled and gave logistical support to turrists, and we probably knew way more than we're letting on. They did no such thing btw, "begin the dying cry," this shit's not going anywhere and it's going to take more than a bunch of fuccbois killing random groups indiscriminately to do it

What is your muh herrituge!?

You seem dumb, are you Irish?

In your heart, do you really think September 11 nearly two decades passed did was not the definite marking point of the two colliding eras of post-sovietism and the dystopian "you said nigger on the internet, that's 10 years labour in the work camps" future?

Fuck the EU, ruled over by the same rich and fat chosen than shit up the other powers.
NATO vs. RUS is a cold war meme. It's a brave new world out there.

It's a nice image, but honestly, I'd say 2006-08ish is the true beginning of the 21st century, the smartphone is a better and more accurate representation of the age of information than some shocking event.

9/11 definitely has done a number on us though. I don't think we live in a dystopia, nor do I think we are headed for one. In the US, your mileage may vary, what with the creepy Bear hanging out next door to you.

I'm confidant the current problems are a speed bump on the way to something better, but hey I'm not a psychic, I just prefer to take a more positive outlook, being myopic doesn't help anything

It's not 06'-08'
2007 as the definite year is seen as "the fall" of the Internet. You're talking about this, not the general decline of human civilization as a whole that begun bubbling 6 years before it.