Is this basically assassins creed black flag; the TV show?

Is this basically assassins creed black flag; the TV show?

Currently mid season 2 and it seems heavily inspired. What's Sup Forums's opinion on this acting fiesta?

It and PotC is the only pirateshit we get and I'll gladly watch it no matter the quality because there's so little of it.

It's Game of Thrones with pirates. Some jews were gathered in barmitzvah or some jewish shit and everyone was praising D&D on their ability to extract money from the goyim while also pushing degenerate propaganda so the creators of this show got jealous and decided to do the same thing. This is why this degenerate show exists.

There needs to be more Pirate shows and movies.

Based Vane is reason enough to watch.

>heavily inspired by black flag
Are you an actual retard?

it's a great show with great actors , stop comparing it to Sup Forums-shit

:/

We already have spongebob doe
This. If Vane wasn't a manlet he'd be a God

there was one with John Malkovich, started at the same time as BS, but that was shit and cancelled after season 1

3 seasons, with only 20 sc faggotry (and some lesbo scenes, which i dont mind) is pretty good ratio IMHO, compared to eg. Spartacus or GoT or whatever. Season 3 hasn't even had sex scenes mmore than 1-2.

also the're pirates, they should be degenerates...

I just want to remind everyone that Season 4 will be the last season.

How about pic related?

would a Monkey Island series be successful? It's like Ash vs Evil Dead with pirates: Goofy MC (who resembles Ash) and ghost pirates.

Would it work? Would you watch it?

>Bruce Campbell as Ronald Reagan.
Oh my.

It gets very good around s01e06

From then on it's excellent. Only show that does cliffhanger right and a gay character that makes sense with the plot without being just pandering.

The Vane escape scene was kino.

I'm sad Titus Blackbeard was underused but I'm waiting for next season to see if they fix that.

>pirate setting with goofy main character

Wow I've never seen that before!

>blackbeard shows up
>oh shit here we go
>he's barely even in the season other than a couple scenes

They set it up for Blackbeard to be heavily involved at least. If they don't do it I'll be very disappointed.

i watched the show till ep 5. is it worth watching all the way? i heard s4 will be the last.

Yeah. Potential for Blackbeard character is endless and shamefully underused. His real character is pretty much complete and finished character for any play/kino you can wish.

blackbeard was pathetically underused. i really hope next season he's in it a lot, because ray stevenson is an awesome actor and literally perfect for this role

i dont know how they managed to fuck up blackbeard so much last season

im sure he'll gets alot of screentime to make up the lack of based vane

you mean that one with the faggot Depp?
Monkey sland is more comfy and lightheted comedy and with aa more badass looking evil pirate (flaming beard!)

say what you want about assassins creed as a series, but black flag was a really fun game. i never got bored of the ship battles

is he old and tired or wtf? in Dexter he was barely seen and only in half the season too

I think it could work but it would be really hard to capture the atmosphere and pick a good actor for the lead.

Personally I'd like to see an older Guybrush instead of the young adult one. Like at least 25+. I don't think a young actor could pull off the role.