Previous -

Other urls found in this thread:

hookedtobooks.com/best-ebook-readers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bran

Whos that?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>already two branpedos

This will be the worst /got/ general in history, I'll be back in 2 days when someone makes a better thread.

>wwwaaaaaahhhhhhhh why do people like a character that i don't they must be pedos wahhh

Good riddance faggot.

3!

>dabid, fetch me a crayon

kek

Any recommendations for a good e-reader, bros?

i've just been using the kindle app on my phone to read the books
works well enough

I'm on book 2, physical copies. I recommend those.

there hasnt been a """"good""""" thread in months. only short periods of time where its actual discussion thanks to set leaks or something. then it goes right back to shitposting

fuck dabid and gollum for the bullshit they did with Theon's ADWD arc

I don't feel comfortable reading on such a small screen

I've read the books on physical copies you cheeky cunt, but I have prefer getting ebooks since there isn't much of a selection in my local library/bookshops/country.

also I have social anxiety

get an amazon fire thing or a kindle

Yes that seems to be the most popular one but I'm asking whether there are better alternatives a newb like me isn't aware of

read this it compares and contrasts some
hookedtobooks.com/best-ebook-readers/

Me while Cersei uses me as her sex slave

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is that you?

Cersei is love, Cersei is life.

I like it when she cuts me.

He literally looks like Darth Vader.

Other than the helmet, the rest of the costume is GOAT.

What the everloving fuck is that helmet?

He looks like a fucking Samurai

>tfw d&d are too cheap and stupid to do simple full plate armour

See and

But what the fuck is going on in front of the face? It looks dumb as shit and is useless for protection. Why not cover it completely like the old Kingsguard helmets did?

>Muh normies will think it's hip! And of course, it's an homage to Darth Vader.

I am strangling D&D in my imagination right now.

I've been strangling them since they replaced Jeyne with Talisa

They had to fuck up the Kingsguard too. Gods, Arthur Dayne would rather break an oath than wear that helmet.

The Kingsguard armour looked best in Season 1 desu
It still wasn't white, but it at least had the white enamelling and looked as fancy as it should. The S2-S6 armour looked too plain and cheap.

i dont understand is it cost? but then arent they the biggest show in terms of budget? Like i saw some bbc show which is taxpayer funded with better armour, hearldry and warhorses

>mfw Mace Tyrell's armour last season looked like plastic and they'd tried passing off what looked like a padded jacket as chainmail

What? Didn't notice the difference. Which scene is that?

jesus christ that was stupid
practically butchered robb's character just like that

and they kept using it last season to shit on Robb when he was out in the field fighting with his men and died with them like wtf
crashing the sept scene

What you fags can't process is that the show is meant for the normies, not the book fans. Talisa made more dramatic sense for normies than Jeyne Westerling would. It also saved them screentime and filming costs.

makes me laugh when everyone complained about rape in GOT and nobody gives a shit about what happened to Theon which was the WORST thing that happened to anyone in GOT.

Mace Tyrell's armour, S6, budget is at its peak

he deserved it though

Loras Tyrell's armour, S1, lowest budget the show's had

And the other Jeyne with Salsa

What do D&D have against the name Jeyne?

This is true

It's his own fault. Also he's a fucking white male

because he is not a womyn duh, this means his suffering means nothing

How many of these faggots have been watching since S1? I am going to say none.

>americlaps actually clapping at the tv

honestly im a little pissed that he's getting let off the hook by salsa and jon and everything
fucking pussies should just execute the traitor already

>“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.
>“We were not there,” Ser Arthur answered.
>“Your friend the usurper would lie beneath the ground if we had been.” said Ser Gerold.
>"The Mad King is dead. Rhaegar lies beneath the ground. Why weren't you there to protect your prince?"
>“Our prince wanted us here.” Ser Arthur replied
>"Where is my sister ?" Ned asked
“>I wish you good fortune in the wars to come” said Ser Arthur.
>Ned’s wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand. They were seven against two.
>“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed his swords and held one in each hand. The blades were pale as milkglass, alive with light.
>“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

If anyone deserves revenge on him it's bran. so, good that they're too stupid to execute him already

why the fuck did ned only bring 7 guys
did he not just lead a massive army into the stormlands?

im also still salty that we never got the kings prize on screen.

nah watch, bran will have some bullshit "i am le enlightened by muh destiny" stuff and forgive theon and probably jaime too

Bran is such an angel though that he actually reminded Theon of his name when he wanted to die and made him believe the gods watch over him (not incorrect).

But it's not clear if he was encouraging theons execution or if he was trying to save him

If only we had twow so we could find out

Actual Reek would be too tonally at odds with the rest of the show.

It's just a goofy fantasy adventure. Not sure why you expected Monte Cristo

Jaime's the only one with brains in that entire city. Perhaps the entire hemisphere They'd be stupid to kill him.

If only GURM wrote more comfy Bran chapters instead of Dany sucking Daario's dick

Show jaime is stupid as shit though

And a cuck

Book Jaime as well.

He actually thought "Baelor Butthole" was an entertaining nickname.

the word butt sounds massively out of place in GRRM's writing
i still remember the "dagger up his butt" line in one of Tyrion's early chapters, it stuck out like a sore thumb

>Sword of the morning is just a normal sword with a sunrise as it's pummel
>No sadness in his voice when Ned says No, now it ends.

Going from book to show is suffering.

hello plate smasher where have you been? or is it patchface?

If only he would just fucking release bran iv instead of sitting on it indefinitely with his fat ass

we need a version of that pic with D&D and the text saying
>Dabid
>Get the crayons

Reminder if your top five isn't

>Jaime
>Theon
>Stannis
>Jon
>Euron

You are not welcome here.

I just thought of it as an elaborate Gambeson.

what about best boy?

American feminists are double-faced cunts. They won't care about Theon's torture because muh patriyarki but they'll go apeshit over Sansa's rape

That was a glorious armor.

IN BEFORE areola meme executes jaime and theon using the catspaws knife and sansa takes the credit for taking them both down

I can only imagine how sociologists and psychiatrists see when they watch these live reaction videos.

That goes without saying

did i do well senpai

every once in a while these threads are actually worth it

Sociologists don't know anything about anything. They are the driving force of SJWs, and their entire career choice depends on welfare. You probably meant psychologists, or anthropologists.

You know what I always think about whenever I hear a joke about D&D? I wouldn't be able to do 1% of the shit they've accomplished with GoT. I struggle to finish a 500 word essay, yet I criticize D&D for slipping here and there when adapting a gigantic fuck of a pseudo-fantasy series.

Captcha is driving me nuts. It's getting worse and worse each day.

How does that matter? Do you think you need to be an accomplished chef to know when your food tastes like steamy wet shit?

I am not following. Could you explain what you meant?

You don't need to be a master at something to recognize when other people are terrible at it. None of us will ever have our own tv show but regardless dnd are still shit

In that case, I agree. They're shit and it became more apparent after they ran out of GRRM material to work on.

You want the good girl, but you need the bad pussy.

SWEET GIRL

50 best killers from the iron isles vs two dogs

>That butchered book dialogue

Yeah, all those terms look the same in my eyes, but you understood what I meant. These live reaction videos must be a treasure for whichever branch of science that cares about human behavior and psyche.

>Hear that GRRM made an announcement about a new book
>Get hype and think its TWOW
>Its actually just a comicbook version of the Mystery Knight

>finally...
>a GRRM blog post....
>is it Wild Cards?
>is it football?
>is it Puppywars?
>is it Donald Trump?
>no!
>shit, it's TWOW-related then??
>almost...
mfw

Reminder Bloodraven told Mance about Jon, that's how he knows he's a bastard of Ned Stark.
Reminder Bloodraven has been warging into Ghost or Summer this whole time, leading Bran to him and Jon into something else.
Reminder Euron is a pupil of Bloodraven.
Reminder every action of Ghost has been an act of Bloodraven.

Reminder bloodraven has never given any indication that he gives a shit about jon and didn't even mention him when he told bran that he'd been watching him for his whole life

Aside from the helmet having so many holes in it and looking too delicate

looks like someone didn't pay attention to the crows screaming king in front of his face

What about the Reeds? I think they are a big clue in the connection to Jon and Bloodraven, obviously Howland knows who Jon's real mother is and Bloodraven either already knows or he'll get Meera to confirm.

You know crows can mimic on their own right

The reeds are connected to bran and we're sent to help bran because they're stark loyalists, not everything is about jon you autist

lmao I feel you fagbro

And if bloodraven sent the reeds because of Jontardism then why has jojen never been given any visions of jon whatsoever and why has everything bloodraven has ever told bran since bran iii agot not been about jon