Why do people like her?

Why do people like her?

They don't.

BOOM Headshot.

why do you like making threads about her

First thread I made about her. Am just curious.

But they do. I was hanging out with my folks and friends the other day and we saw Office Party. When Amy appeared they loved her comedy and looks. Afterwards they talked about how her shows are hilarious. I watched these comedian shows with her and I just did not get it. I can see why people think Big Bang Theory is funny to some people (im serious) but I legit cannot see why or how Amy is funny.

>this is considered hot

They don't, she's an agent of the Jewlords.

she will perform any sexual act you ask of her.

People don't like her. It's just a forced meme, kind of like how half the people on television shows are gay.

WHO are the people who like her?

This. Liberals have to be seen to like the right things, so they tell themselves they like her until they believe it themselves.

See Everyone at work loves her too. There is a reason she makes so much money.

Reminder this is how the average american woman looks like

SHE THIGGGGG

no one likes her
people pretend to like her because they fell for the "diversity" and "women can do things too" memes

She's hilarious. It's especially funny when she talks about her vagina.

this to be fair lads

That's actually one of the better pictures of her, lol.

My dad really likes her comedy in a forbidden fruit kind of way

Hey look! It's Jonah Hill.

Hnnnng

No one likes her.

She was pretty hot when she was fat though, can't say I wouldn't, but I'm into that.

Looks fucking terrible now

Then why out of the 13 people I talked to say they love Amy?

V

Because people aren't allowed to express what they think anymore, unless everyone they know thinks the same.

Basically, you're associating with giant pussies.

this
if you dont like her then you're labelled a sexist misogynist shitlord drumpf voter

Cultural Marxism. People are indoctrinated to equate the grotesque and talentless with the beautiful and talented.

But they all openly say nigger and voted Trump. Am I getting memed?

Who did that?

and we have been using the word nigger on 4 chan for years.

I meant my friends did that.

Her show and stand up are sometimes funny.
I just don't like her that much as a person.

If you're going to be called a racist merely for being white then you might as well become one.

People don't like her.

She isn't really that overweight, her proportions are just terrible. Shitty genetics desu

There's a reason she's successful, she appeals to some demographics. Obviously not the one that goes to Sup Forums, but you're retarded if you think this place isn't a hivemind bubble

Because dudes think they could fuck her given the opportunity (an approachable celebrity). Women think they could be famous since she is (average at best).

Because she's a younger version of Lisa Lampanelli, and by that I mean she does the same exact material but has none of the genuinely funny credibility like roasting.
They both do the exact same "lol my vagina" and "aren't black dicks great?" material, but the difference is Lisa was savage in her takedowns and felt like a real comedian, whereas Amy's shtick feels forced, condescending, and tired.

Brock Lesnar looks really effeminate in that picture.

She lost a lot of weight, she used to look better a few months or a year ago.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

fuck, she isn't piggy anymore? that was the only thing I liked about her

literally the worst meme I have ever seen

the fuck is this nonsense?

>fuck, she isn't piggy anymore? that was the only thing I liked about her
Yeah, same.

Oh great, the 15th post about Amy Schumer to creep up in the last hour. Nothing triggers Sup Forums more than a successful female comedian that doesn't give a fuck what others think about her.

>MDE threads aren't working
>spam Amy Schumer and sweet hate threads

I feel like all I do on Sup Forums anymore is report threads

>doesn't give a fuck what others think about her
my my that is quite a hearty kek my friend

No one likes her

It's only nepotism and (((media))) that puts her where she is

it's some woke ass shit, brother

yeah I'm sure she sits on Sup Forums and refreshes threads and reads all this horrible shit people post about her and cries.

In actuality she's out there doing what she loves and is making money, while being overweight. I'm sure she really gives a fuck what you have to say about her.

"cultural marxism" is some stupid bullshit buzzword that's lost all meaning. and your stupid opinion makes no sense anyway.

DUDE I AM A SLUT I GOT FINGERED BY A TAXI DRIVER IM FUNNY

What's the difference between her and Amy, huh, Sup Forums?

They have very similar features. Weight is just a social construct, after all.

And, unlike Fanning, Schumer doesn't act like a doll, she's actually funny, cool, and smart.

others=/=Sup Forums

she doesn't care what Sup Forums thinks but wait why the fuck am i responding

Sup Forums just needs someone to latch onto and hate to make themselves feel better, and who better to target than a popular female comedian who makes jokes that don't appeal to them?

Shes a shit actress
fuck off

>loses weight
>loses it all from ass and tits

Honestly feel kind of bad for her, she just wants to be a normal girl

Jesus Christ user

Sup Forums is 6 years older than Sup Forums and every pedowood thread was filled with pure hatred for Hollywood kikes, but yeah le pole alt right boogeyman since it fits your narrative amirite?

If you think Schumer and Fanning are remotely close in comparison you are truly lost.

amy schumer isnt in office christmas party

She is a cunt. Most of her material is about her sluttiness but, when a male fan makes jokes, they are mysoginistic pigs who are slut shaming.

I know, right?
Only 3-5% should be.

Because she steals the best jokes

Gr8 b8

FUCK HER DUMB FACE