Milo hate thread

Milo hate thread

Inb4 "milo go away" its really someone else this time. Cant stand this prick and his evil looking face. That gay persona is faker than zuckerberg's wife

Can't you just hate him in threads about him, instead of flooding the board with more threads about him?

fun fact:milo and breibart approached the author of the yurope books,
not for an interview or to give him coverage,
but to sell the rights to the book to breibart for less than 10,000 dollars, strip the original author's name from the text
remove all jokes making fun of gays and jews,
and market it as if Milo wrote the book

the author told them to fuck off

I smell a goat fucker in this thread.

Milo is a useful pawn, especially now that he is a gay messiah for Trump converting sways and sways of former democrats over the Orlando thing.

We should wait until after Nov to shit on him while he is doing God's work.

He's gained as much as he can on this current trajectory. He needs to double down on hard facts......
I can't.
Yeah he's getting irritating. He needs to evolve

Hate to be that guy, but literally who?

nice

Is there proof of this?

You do realize that the whole "Milo is actually 40 interns in a trenchcoat" thing was invented by Milo to fuck with huffpo, who ran with the story, on April 1st, right?

i work for a gaming website, and the author is going to start doing editorials for us
i heard about this from my boss

goobergabe was a mistake

its gonna be hilarious when you fuckers get your asses handed to you in the general election. For some reason you morons think milo is flipping dems to trump. yeah, bernouts are gonna convert to someone who is a bigger devil to them than hillary cuz some money-hungry jew faggot is being faaaaabulous.

youre worse than SJWs these days, the whole lot of you.

And imma be laaaaffing in november, half-witz

cute, you can return to leddit now

DAE Sup Forums IS JUST THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SJW COIN.

>half-witz

10 shekels says your last name ends in witz. Pic related.

We'll see if you're still laughing when the blood flows through the streets.

This guy has been posting this type of shit for weeks. Same language and style. Starts the sentences off with lowercase letters and uses obscure language like "laaaaffing" and "half-witz"

milo are you there i want to have sex with you

He's funny and I'm glad he brings light to certain topics but everytime he talks about sucking dick it's just cringe, all for shock
He's riding on the right to make money too
Appreciate him all you want but he's a gay degenerate when it comes down to it :^)

t. Milo