lol

bowie memed us

lol

lol

bowie memed us

lol

lol

think about and miss this meme a lot sometimes

also, 2 years ago on the dot pretty much, where were you Sup Forums?

taking shit

bowie memed us

lol

taking shit

asleep. i woke up for uni classes and saw it on twitter. i listened to blackstar for the first time the night before and loved it. my second listen to it after classes was like a second album: nothing on the album had technically changed by the songs were permanently semantically altered.
it was a weird, surreal day. i'm not gonna lie and say i cried or anything but it was the first time a celebrity death really emotionally affected me.

bowie memed us

lol

lol

lol

>tfw all the blackstar memes that were made before the album was released and bowie was still alive were so lighthearted
now all the comedy is lost.

bowie is kill

'no'

I woke up. The day before I had listened like 16 hours of his music. I entered to Sup Forums and space oddity started. FUCK.

celebrating my birthday.
it wasn't until evening that I heard he had passed away. now my birthday is a yearly reminder.

>Memewie

my dad told me and i didnt believe him because blackstar had just come out

lol

bowie memed us

>mfw I was listening to Slip Away when I found out
The only time I've ever been devastated by a celebrity's death. Felt blue for pretty much the whole week because of it. I expect once the dubs eventually kill Brian Wilson, it'll be the same.

I will remember this more clearly than I remembered fucking 9/11. I was early to class and stopped to drink the coffee I brought in my thermos and dick around on my laptop. Went to Sup Forums because I was a pathetic cunt. Saw those posts and completely lost composure. My friend showed up and she asked what was up and I just said Bowie died and she was bummed out but I legitimately couldn't focus for the entire lecture. I couldn't believe the world was just going on as usual, as selfish and warped as that is. I was very much into Bowie at the time, and it was such an utter shock, like nobody expected this shit at all. When Lenny died shortly before it was like, well, duh, but Bowie gave me whiplash. Still miss him.

watching a adam sandler movie.