BREAKING: French and Belgian Intelligent Services Warn of Islamic Terrorist Acts in the next Hours

dhnet.be/actu/belgique/l-ocam-maintient-le-niveau-d-alerte-a-3-57611e6235708dcfedaf3554

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/business/133605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEW

It's nice that they let us know beforehand. Thanks :^)

Nice

For those who don't speak frog, the article simply says that the menace level is staying 3 out of 4, which means that a terrorist attack is likely to happen, not that it will happen.

Watch them just be trolling Sup Forums by saying there's a happening coming

that's not a breaking news
it's been several days the info popped up

Are the French still rioting in the streets demanding more Muslim refugees?

fuck you French and Belgian Intelligent Services

its always fun seeing libtards spazzing out.

you have strong comprehension problems
that's because you're a sperg

Singles = not gonna happen any time soon

Dubs = Fucking this week

hows life in libya m8? must be nice to live in a bucket of shit

dubs, today!

Shame the Islamic boys didn't go down and fight like men against the fat drunk Brit idiots and the Russian Ultra's.

Not even a terror attack. They could just flex some muscle and show us how tough they are with an old fashioned fist fight.

If the prophet wills it, this country wil burn.

قتل جميع الكفار

I just confirmed this week.

Great.

The fucking terrorist gets doobs and I don't get shit.

not

this tbqhwy

The prophet probably has ebola.

oh shit am i going to be blown up? plz help me

Don't worry, guys, France and Belgium have strict gun control laws.

No terrorist attacks will ever happen there because it's impossible for them to obtain firearms.

Well that does it. Pack it up EU guys there's nothing to worry about.

You know nothing happens in shit like this because when they announce it they're pretty much ready and will be there if somebody wants to wipe out 100+ people

look at the gay bar shooting, brussels attacks, and paris attacks- THEY ALL HAPPENED UNEXPECTEDLY AND BEFORE ANYONE KNEW IT HALF THE PEOPLE DIED

mashallah, brother

the normies will never learn, they're too far gone due to the propaganda on all fronts. The only way they'll learn is if their head is rolling off their bodies while the knife holder is screaming "allah akbar" but it would be too late then. I'll just NEET it up and watch the world burn through my magic window in my home.

So they know exactly how they got here and when they are gonna act so why the fuck they don't arrest them?

aids more likely

Been like this for years, Europe is fucked. "imminent attacks" my ass, it doesn't even matter if they blow themselves up, they are swarming us with vast numbers and even if yeah let's assume an absurdly optimistic scenario where half of them eventually go "home" after a few years, the other half stays and remains completely peaceful, it will change the European demographics for forever anyways.

The prophet is too busy sucking a pigs cock to listen to you.

There could be a change of tact with new attacks though.

Previously the attackers seemed to want to cause maximum outrage and devastation. This would be best achieved by striking when people finally felt safe again.

Now however I suspect with the increase in hostilities and the frequency of attacks they could try a different approach. If they successfully attack now with the Police and intelligence services on a war footing it makes a new statement. That all the best efforts of Western governments are not able to protect their citizens.

Remember these people have a political motivation and will act towards achieving that. They are not simply looking to cause maximum destruction in order to set a highscore.

because that's racist

if doubles germany will burn

I'll pray for you guys
Be safe

getting those for ya lad

Kek wills a happening
Watch out

Soon enough

>high alert
>still going through with the operation

If they gonna push it, should be something like gay bar in Orlando where they least expect it.

So we can't know if it's real
but apprently this guy and 3 other tell there will be attacks today so huge that france will have to stop the bombings
1 : it can be fake
2 : it's real
3 : it's not for today but it's real

lol

They did in Marseilles, who do you think the "Local French Youths, honest Monsieur" were and they were alternately hammered and rescued by the cops.

Wow, any news about this ? Did they arrest those guys ?

amusing how weve simply accepted that muslim attacks on western soil are inevitable and the only thing we can do is hope it doesnt happen to us or someone we know.

normally when you have a serious problem you seek solutions but in this context we just keep doing what has led us down this shitty path. it's insanity.

from euronews :
Men already armed? According to a Belgian anti-terrorist cell addressed to the police has been able to obtain this media, a terrorist threat "imminent" is France and Belgium. "Combatants have left Syria there about a week and a half to reach Europe via Turkey and Greece, boat, without a passport. They would separate into two groups, one for Belgium, the other for France to go commit attacks in groups of two, "says the note. "These people are already in possession of the necessary weapons and their action is imminent," said the cell.

>50% will go back
Kek, I really don't think so

>EU regional policy commissioner Corina Cretu:"It's our duty to turn the migration challenge into an opportunity"
>"We cannot avoid the fact that around 1 million people is already on the EU territory and that most of them are here to stay," she said.
euobserver.com/business/133605

I wonder if ISIS calls our governments to let us know about an upcoming attack in advance. They are so nice these guys, warning us first! It´s not like the media would make up such a threat just to scare us lol

right?

LET THE FUCKING WAR BEGIN ALREADY. I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT, LET US GO DOOR TO DOOR EXPELLING MUSLIMS FROM THE MOTHER REALM. FUCKIMG REEEEEEEEE

trips, within the next few hours!

If something happens there will be a military coup for sure.

Half aren't going back. Millions more are coming

no, too cucked.
It's the same shit everytime.

that spelling gave me cancer

fucking Muslims

They still could kill most of Swedes and nobody wouldn't notice.

If they had no gun control laws there would be a terrorist attack every other day

France play tonight in Euro 2016. Could the attack be on that? I doubt they would get into the stadium but they could do someserious damage outside.

>Millions more are coming
And my cuckshed isn't even finished yet.

fuckin EU intelligent service

I swear they are fucking useless.

Aren't there like 80 Swedes left in the whole country?

This
I think they will try to go for more "prestigious" targets, instead of just high scores

K KEEP ME POSTED

Better hurry up to the next Baumarkt we dont want to upset our new Muslim Overlords

Source of the pic?

>Facebook
O rly?

Viel Glück mit daß

Any translations? Frogs?

BLOOD FOR THE BREXIT GOD

nice
i will enjoy watching more normies getting BTFO

of course there are gonna be more attacks. there are always more attacks

it's fucking nothing

The problem is even with big security, they don't care because terrorists want to die.
The only way to stop them is before they act or it's too late.

The terrorist who killed those cops yesterday made a video telling to attack journalists, politics, artists (rappers), etc...

like that cop killed had a wife
he has no reason to complain

I never understand why thesse people dont attacks Schools or Hospitals i mean they want to spread terror.

He say that they are 4 brothers ready to strike champs elysees and metro and train, something so big that France will be forced to retire from the coalition

GOD PLEASE NO MY FLIGHT IS ON SUNDAY.

FUCKING GERMANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

IF ANY SINGAPORE AIR FLIGHT GOES DOWN ON SUNDAY I'LL CURSE YOU ALL.

PLEASE CAP THIS.

attacking children is bad for their images. Even among them or their supporters people would find it disgusting.

And he says tomorrow, but I don't know when he wrote it

ghadaffi, I thought you was dead? plus dubs?

sheeeeeeit

>attacking rappers
Aren't french rappers all shitskins or niggers rapping about immigrant culture?
At german rap is 90% like this

Ah thanks.
Kinda hard to believe anybody with actual knowledge would be so stupid as to post it on facebook

These are allegedly ISIS members with citizenship in EU nations returning to Europe, so you should be fine on a flight from SE Asia. Once you get to Europe is a different matter.

>Aren't french rappers all shitskins or niggers rapping about immigrant culture?
Yeah, but he said something like they're following a devilish path and are a bad example for muslims.

What a time to be alive.
The mudslime cleansing is coming closer and closer.

>be a terrorist
>reveal all your plans to the public
Sounds like a hogwash to me.

Fucking hell the thing is I'm going to Europe.

Specifically Germany.

GOD DAMN I'M SO FLUSTERED RIGHT NOW.

Fucking hell I'll just fake an Arabic accent and spout Muslim shit.

HEY THERE MY FELLOW REFUGEES.jpg

Yeah but useing child soildieres is ok.

>awful spelling and grammar

you should put the DGSI on hourly raids just for this sack of horseshit.

how am I supposed to treat a threat as credible when they write like 6 year old children?

at least they don't get centrelink

yet

Don't worry we have beers

Well they're not really logical in their moral values.

The bad grammar make it more real

Die Muslim scum
The day will come where you will have no goats left to rape. Your Goatageddon

>tfw moving away from this shithole continent this saturday

Feels good man

The real question remains, are our Frog and Waffle friends ready to be absolutely BTFO?

>spotted the fleeing cunt

you are the biggest issue

>french intelligence
>belgian intelligence

Gonna marry an american, figured it's better to live there than here. Call me when shit hits the fan then i can come back and help.

Top kek

>tanned germans

Critical counterhit

> America
> Safe

>call me when shit hits the fan then i can come back and help.