At work talking about flags that look badass

>at work talking about flags that look badass
>I say confederate flag (not even southern, just think it looks cool)
>libtard originally from the east coastblaunches Into 5 minute 1000 words/minute speech about how muh confederate flag is racist and should be banned
>I say I don't think it should be flown at government buildings, but mostly because it's a traitor flag to the country they're now part of, but that people should be able to buy it for private use
>tells me I have too much white privilege to comment on why it's so bad (he's also white)

Why, Sup Forums?

why are libtards so horribly flustered at the tiniest things?

Bullshit story. No one uses white privilege as an argument irl.

Inferiority complex.

He didn't say the exact words "white privilege", but he did tell me I'm too white to understand how hurtful the flag is.

And you are underestimating how white-guilt-driven American coastals are.

I have fb friends that do. I know them personally from years back. We don't hang out because they're worthless drama generating alcoholica/drug users.

Because they are dumb, plain and simple.

You'd be surprised.. I was told by a female boss the other day that I shouldn't be offensive to people, because it could trigger them

his a **********************AMERICAN*************

they have definitely started using it here

especially if the person is age 16-30

As much as I want to disagree with this you're wrong. Especially on a college campus.

Look at the fucking nose on that kike

is that thing in image on chemo or something?

or some congenital disorder that cant metabolize fat or something?

You do realize it's being taught in schools now, right?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FACEā€½

Once I was speaking to someone in class and a libtard overheard me saying I like Trump and called me a "white male" and that my "privilege was showing."

he looks like pic related

is he the literal embodiment of meme magic?

Fuck, this is good. Can we get some digits to confirm this?

Because as professional victims you've got to be ready to get offended at a moments notice. They've trained long and hard to be soft pathetic snowflakes m8

Checkem

Why are liberals generally all ugly and inbreed looking? As a Brit I'm an expert on seeing ugly and inbreed people but liberals no matter where they are from look like this...

Black liberals actually do

Although when a gay black liberal dropped that on me (at my fucking pool party in my fuckin pool). Last summer I just said sucks to be him and I won't apologize for having my privilege. He laughed and I said "haters just jealous".

It's not an argument so don't treat it like one, it's like when your girlfriend gives you some stupid bullshit, if you don't brush it off and play into the trap you fuck yourself

Check what, you Asian nigger?

probably thinks the 77 at the front is dubs

holy shit what is with the fucking nu males

I'm serious when did this disgusting degenerate male species evolve?

>libtards cant even have a design conversation without including their political beliefs and biases
literally what is wrong with society right now.

its the number one reason i find socializing so boring some times.

PRAISE KEK ALMIGHTY

LET THE MEME MAGIC FLOW

These faggots just want to act like they are involved in politics because they lack a personality