CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5LhNjWoBZck
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743075154507489280
redstate.com/streiff/2016/06/13/hilarious.-chris-christie-acts-donald-trumps-manservant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This nigger trying to lose my vote or what

so what's more annoying:

1. drumpf
2. delete your account

?

>no fly list
>banning guns

alright I'm voting libertarian

trump has officially lost me

But both are autistic.

This isn't gun control. It's Muslim control.

How can you do this America? How can you have no worry whatsoever to the future of our planet? Drumpf is a climate change denying, anti-globalist islamophobe whose policy will certainly culminate in global environmental disaster and war. This is NOT a face you should trust!

Why wouldn't you support someone like Gary Johnson instead? He's very Sup Forums, and he doesn't have the outright insane fringe policies(like the wall and closed borders) that Drumpf has made his trademark. We all know Johnson is the only one who can win against Hillary in the general election. Drumpf, being a total noob when it comes to politics(just look at his campaign!), will just make a beginner's mistake and hand the election to Hillary on a silver platter.'

So stop. Just stop. I mean wow, he duped you good. Got you going for a while. And you must feel pretty dumb right now! I get it, you've become emotionally invested. But it's not too late to change your vote to a real politician with real political stances, like Gary Johnson.

He just says he's meeting with them. Why is everyone jumping straight into the nutzoid end of the pool?

>literally sucking LGBT dick
>will ban guns

>still down by 12 POINTS in the polls

this semen slurping election isn't for me

The only annoying thing about either of those is the knowledge that those spouting either have been so far indoctrinated they don't even realize what they're saying anymore.

>Jim Weld is the VP

The libertarians are running a proven gun grabber.

Shills

Repost: user here in atl, ama

That Bloomberg polls is misleading, it's first choice OR leaning towards the candidate. :^)

Can a burger correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't the no fly list bullshit anyway and unrelated to crime?

Also I'm assuming you don't need to have committed a crime to be on a watch list?

So why is he doing this?

He must be planning something.

Idiot bastard.

>removing due process for gun owners

He better flip the narrative on this proposal or he will big time then will be stuck with shillary.

he didn't state his opinion one way or the other. but who knows

terrorist watchlist? ....maybe. no fly list? hell no.

The QURAN is EVIL. No one who follows it should have a gun here. Muslims are a nationlist cult, not a race.

Neither make sense, but 2 makes more sense at an insult than 1

Imagine the keks when the NRA just bans selling guns to muslims.

But just how easy/hard is it to be on either of those lists for the average day to day americans? Even the "unstable" ones for example. I would imagine you need to visit some very specific areas in the world and be in contact with shady people before you end up there, right?

Or are the "rules" for getting on those lists very abstract?

Whats your favorite food?

Is Sup Forums seriously mad about this?

If you're on the no fly list - let alone the terror suspect list, why should you be trusted with a gun?

They will tell him it's a bad idea, just like he confirmed the importance of the wall with border patrol.

the leaning added 1 point to hillary and 2 points to Trump.

>shills

Keep on screaming. Good Goy

>post yfw Trump announces he's buying every legally eligible citizen a gun for his bday

Trump says he will be meeting with the NRA about the current issues and people jump on it and say

>hurr durr Trump wants gun control

What would you call that?

this

there are US senators on the no fly lists

no due process
no trail

terrorist watch list I'm fin with.

fuck the no fly list.

Denying anyone rights simply because they're 'on a list' is a violation of so many rights and principles of America that I don't see how anyone can hold that position without being lynched.

Is this him trying to win over Dems while still being reasonable to 2nd Amendment rights?

Bad guys are still gonna get a hold of guns. Buy by proxy, buy on the black market. This solves nothing, but it could get Trump some more support.

No. America government can put any person on the list for no reason.

>mfw I've been away from home for 4 years now and found out my mom has become red-pilled as fuck and openly speaks out against illegals and Muslims

Feels good senpai

No shit. Next they'll be backing Terry McCauliffe's bid to give prisoners their guns back.

how ig's the crowd?

greensboro was well attended - better than richmond

Difficult for normal people, but it leaves the door wide open to disarm your political enemies.

Simply put?

The no-fly list (which we have in Canada) helps governments mark "dangerous" members from accessing planes to prevent another 9/11.

However, it needs a lot of work. About a year ago a 10 year old found himself unable to fly because his name was the same as a suspected terrorist.

With that being said, if Trump was planning a genocide this is the perfect way of doing it. He could literally lob all Muslims and Spics on the list, disarm them, and kill them.

One can only hope.

How do I get a trump hat if I don't live in the US pham
Every counterfeit hat on eBay has an ugly mesh style fabric on the sides and back.

There is no due process and most people don't even know they are on the list. However considering the FBI took Omar off the watch this this would have happened anyway

Im not shilling anything. Youre the one jumping the gun based on a single tweet. Calm your sails.

>TRUMP GENERAL - SHILL EDITION

ftfy

My professor told me isolationism is what caused the Great Depression, and thats why Trumps "America First" plan is stupid.

I think Ill trust my Harvard grad who graduated Magnum Coon Lowda over a bunch of rednecks.

WHAT KIND OF MOVEMENT IS THIS?

Everybody calm the fuck down, you guys can't read the subtext. He wants to stop muzzies from buying guns, he just can't word it that way.

youtu.be/5LhNjWoBZck

B T F O

T

F

O

What. I'll need to read about the no fly list when I get back. I can't even imagine what you would need to do to get on it, but still hold a position like that.

So basically you can be fine the one day and the next day just appear on the list? Without ever knowing about it? Absolutely no warning and nothing in your life changes, besides you ending up on the list and then suffering the consequences for it later(like buying a gun if the this thing passes)?

Jews news, Fox included, has been meming the 70% unfavorable bullshit hard the last few days.

They are scared as fuck post-Pulse. Oy vey.

The problem is that nobody knows how, or why, the list is compiled.

It's a secret list made in secret according to secret rules. You can't even ask if you're on the list and there's no clear prescription for how to get off the list if you're on it by mistake.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN IS GOING TO REFORM THE NO FLY LIST AND BRING DUE PROCESS BACK

THE ART OF THE FUCKING DEAL

Good thing Scalia is dead so the Supreme Court would have no problem ruling that because guns are bad due process isn't necessary.

They've been waiting for this conflation of events. Democrats are evil nation destroyers.

>so what's more annoying:
>1. drumpf
>2. delete your account

drumpf is making fun of his heritage

delete your account is stupid especially since that cunt is in trouble for deleting shit, not very well thought out by her meme staffers

アウウウウ!!!

>This solves nothing, but it could get Trump some more support
This. People on terrorist watch lists get flagged through NICS checks already, so that's redundant.

My only worry is that the criteria for being placed on "no-fly lists" is incredibly flimsy and can be changed at-will by the folks in charge to suit their narrative.

Still, it's an empty statement that the left will take at face value, so it's a win-win for him.

>Donald Trump’s campaign revoked The Washington Post’s press credentials on Monday, the latest salvo in an unprecedented assault on the media this election cycle.

>The presumptive Republican presidential nominee has routinely blasted journalists, pundits, and news organizations to his millions of followers on social media in response to critical coverage and perceived slights. In a Monday Facebook post, Trump said the “phony and dishonest” Post was losing its press credentials due to its “incredibly inaccurate coverage and reporting of the record setting Trump campaign.”

>The Trump campaign has denied press credentials to numerous outlets this year, including The Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, The Daily Beast, Univision, Fusion, Mother Jones, and the National Review. His team has also placed severe restrictions on journalists who do receive credentials, often barring reporters from leaving the designated “press pen.” Campaign manager Corey Lewandowski threatened to blacklist a reporter for leaving the pen at an event and physically and horrifically grabbed another while she was attempting to ask Trump a question.

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

>So basically you can be fine the one day and the next day just appear on the list? Without ever knowing about it? Absolutely no warning and nothing in your life changes, besides you ending up on the list and then suffering the consequences for it later(like buying a gun if the this thing passes)

exactly

You asked why so many people were jumping off the deep end. I wonder who would want to twist the narrative and try and concern troll everyone about it? I also wasn't calling you a shill.

Because you can be put on the no fly list for no fucking reason.

There are US senators who've gotten put on the no fly list.

Criminals who have been convicted in a court of law after a fair trial =////////= people who get put on a secret list with no trial, no opportunity to prevent a defense, and haven't even been charged.

That does fit nicely with his love of the NSA
He prefers safety over rights

AND HE WANTS TO MAKE THE NO FLY LIST MORE CONSTITUTIONAL

ITS A WIN WIN

Help

This fucking media shilling is infuriating. Did anyone see Morning Cuck today? I heard they already called the election for Hillary because of all the bad polls coming out.

>tfw everyone steals our memes

Stop fucking this up Donald.

I'm starting to think you're a plant.

>tfw we mainstream media now

What if they are on the FBI Most Wanted List?

How can such a thing even exist then? A secret list, made by secret people, with secret rules, during a secret time, in a secret location. Fuck now I understand why people say you can just end up on it because the secret person or people just didn't like you.

Sounds fucking shady as fuck. How can such a thing even be legal?

>>“Donald Trump’s decision to revoke The Washington Post’s press credentials is nothing less than a repudiation of the role of a free and independent press, to be expected from a would-be dictator. When coverage doesn’t correspond to what the candidate wants it to be, then a news organization is banished, removed. The Post will continue to cover the racist bully Donald Trump as it has all along — honorably, honestly, accurately, energetically, and unflinchingly. We’re proud of our coverage, and we’re going to keep at it like the free radio operators of World War II, no matter what happens to us.”

Now I'm wondering how the SCOTUS would rule on FBI investigations being "due process," if they could make a case for it then I wouldn't necessarily be against suspected terrorists buying weaponry,

5D chess loser

If you're mad, your low IQ just doesn't understand

>Did anyone see Morning Cuck today?

>ever watching Morning Cuck after they went full traitor

>People literally want to vote for corrupt bags, commies, and literally who's because Trump doesn't want particular TERRORISTS owning guns

WaPo is just shitposting at this point.

So, anyway. What does this mean? Who all gets put onto no-fly lists besides terror-related?

So he's sucking normie dick because some fags got BTFO.

I hate life lads.

Why does everyone need to suck dick because some fucking Muslim decided to act like a Muslim?

the worst bit is I can't honestly criticise the man for it because if he didn't do this I think he'd get BTFO by Shillary

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743075154507489280

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN OBAMA WAS KILL?

ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS BETTER RETWEET THIS. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT TO THE HEADLINES TODAY.

I'm just hoping he'll see how potentially dangerous such a list could be.

It's already proven that the no-fly list is abused heavily and only about 1% of people on the list should actually be on it.

But loosing your ability to fly is one thing, but loosing a fundamental right without a trial and with basically no way to get off the list is another thing entirely.

You can be put on the no fly list on a whim without a trial, if people can't understand how dangerous such a list involving gun ownership could be then I don't know what to tell them.

He probably think that some sort of compromise is the best course of action right now. Its not, all the recently proposed gun control bills have failed horribly because most people don't want them.

Hopefully the NRA will convince him to take a different course of action.

it's astounding the effect this site has on the rest of the internet

Welcome to the USA

Now you understand my qualms with supporting him if he supports this.

Reasonable compromise: if someone is on a list, and they arent being "secretly" investigated (the shooter was interviewed so it wasn't secret to him anymore), THEN gun shop owners, and state license issuers can be made aware and make decisions based on this information.

How would your opinions on this election change if Trump was the biggest anti-white around(think Soros on steroids) and Hillary was the driving force of American nationalism? I bet you would hate Drumpf then, wouldn't you? You don't actually even like him, you simply agree with his viewpoints and if he didn't happen to represent your political viewpoints you wouldn't even vote for him.

Wake up sheeple

>we’re going to keep at it like the free radio operators of World War II, no matter what happens to us.

Holy fuck, what is with the anti-Trump crowd and their delusion that they're fighting WWII? Is Bill Kristol writing for the WaPo now?

This is a fantastic post.

>Hilarious. Chris Christie Acts As Donald Trump’s “Manservant”

Say what you will about Donald Trump but the man has the uncanny ability to embarrass, humiliate and utterly diminish anyone who dares to be associated with him. If you can think of a single person who looks more sane or less ridiculous due to their association with Donald Trump, I will kiss your butt at high noon at a place of your choosing and give you an hour to draw a crowd.

Case in point, New Jersey Chris Christie.

Shortly after Christie's endorsement of Trump he gave a startling interview in response to his performance in which he actually said "I was not being held hostage." Ted Cruz remarked that Christie was in his "own private hell."

It is abundantly obvious that Trump has zero respect for Christie, which is similar to the amount of self respect Christie is showing. Last month, Trump mocked Christie for being fat by COMMANDING him not to eat any more OREOs.

Now, via The New Yorker:

>Governor Chris Christie, of New Jersey, another of Trump’s opponents early in the campaign, has transformed himself into a sort of manservant, who is constantly with Trump at events. (One Republican told me that a friend of his on the Trump campaign used Snapchat to send him a video of Christie fetching Trump’s McDonald’s order.)

In Bram Stoker's Dracula, the most pathetic character is the lunatic, Renfield, who has fallen under Dracula's spell. He lives in the hope that one day Dracula will turn him into a vampire and grant him immortality. Renfield is ultimately betrayed, cast aside, and dies alone and without hope of Salvation. All in all it is an eerie metaphor for the Christie-Trump relationship.

redstate.com/streiff/2016/06/13/hilarious.-chris-christie-acts-donald-trumps-manservant/

I tried yesterday, and never again. Mika fucking pisses me off worse than Joe with her little winces, nudges and shrugs.

This is exactly what I want you fucking retards.

No guns for blacks, muslims, or any non-white really... none for jews either.

But he's gonna call it something else in order to get the lefties to hop on over.

If you are being a lolbertarian about this you can seriously go back 2 reddit and then kill yourself.

May we use our power with better judgement than our predecessors.

Haha, you can eat it, you lying monkeys.

Done. I was waiting all night for this news to get to him.

NATIONAL BORDERS you stupid fuck

he's.... he's right

I am now a #CruzMissle

all you can do is mischaracterize. you have no merits upon which you can base your argument. you just think you can mischaracterize and wipe your hands clean. abdicating any responsibility to engage in high debate. truly sickening

>redstate

Not even once.

Correct

Of you actually are convicted of a crime, then you are prohibited from buying/owning/possessing a gun.

The no fly list is backroom government nonsense. Their is no public oversight and no due process. I can't tell you how a person gets put on it because it is not publicly known. It's supposed to be for terrorism, but their are many examples of people being put on the list apparently by mistake (I say apparently because we can't actually know why or how they were listed). This people find its nearly impossible to get removed from the list, even if it's an obvious mistake ( like a similar name to an actual terrorist living outside the United States.

So yes, it's totally dogshit

....and you want a puppet (Hillary Clinton) to the JEWISH oligarchy that want to destroy the white race and ENSLAVE YOU.

Yes, that is the JEWISH elite end goal.

But, I guess you are to FUCKING DUMB TO SEE IT

Gotcha. Thanks.

>alright I'm voting libertarian

enjoy your open borders, retard