What is the best music to smoke pic related to?

What is the best music to smoke pic related to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rFGasR5BJZQ
soundcloud.com/armani_jay/after-all
youtu.be/rkoewxJX8EM
soundcloud.com/shakendusts/something
youtube.com/watch?v=6R8g5D6e6Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=NIEFqR374zk
youtube.com/watch?v=PVfj-ceF-TQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Acid Rap

just listen to music you like and stop posting baits on this already pretty shitty board

dude

Mahmoud Awad

Weed

bladee

youtu.be/rFGasR5BJZQ

nightmares on wax - carboot soul

Dragon Ball Z ost Japanese dub

someone give me the quick rundown on this image

Cannabis, also known as marijuana among other names,[n 1] is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant intended for medical or recreational use.[16][17][18] The main psychoactive part of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); one of 483 known compounds in the plant,[19] including at least 65 other cannabinoids.[20] Cannabis can be used by smoking, vaporizing, within food, or as an extract.[21]

Cannabis is often used for its mental and physical effects, such as a "high" or "stoned" feeling, a general change in perception, euphoria (heightened mood), and an increase in appetite.[21][22] Onset of effects is within minutes when smoked, and about 30 to 60 minutes when cooked and eaten.[21][23] They last for between two and six hours.[23] Short-term side effects may include a decrease in short-term memory, dry mouth, impaired motor skills, red eyes, and feelings of paranoia or anxiety.[21][24][25] Long-term side effects may include addiction, decreased mental ability in those who started as teenagers, and behavioral problems in children whose mothers used cannabis during pregnancy.[21] Studies have found a strong relation between cannabis use and the risk of psychosis,[26] though the cause-and-effect relationship is debated.[27]

Cannabis is mostly used recreationally or as a medicinal drug, although it may also be used for religious or spiritual purposes. In 2013, between 128 and 232 million people used cannabis (2.7% to 4.9% of the global population between the ages of 15 and 65).[28] In 2015, 43% of Americans had used cannabis, which increased to 51% in 2016.[29] About 12% have used it in the past year, and 7.3% have used it in the past month.[30] This makes it the most commonly used illegal drug both in the world and the United States.[21][28]

person pitch in my case

shit you like in your case

Kid Cudi or Any Of These

soundcloud.com/armani_jay/after-all

Music you already like.

Fuck off and don't be that DUDE WEED LMAO who listens to Bob Marley because that's "What you're supposed to listen to high"

youtu.be/rkoewxJX8EM

I had a friend who used to get high and stop hanging out just to watch a "watch when high" youtube video

that guy was hyper lame

bob marley lol

>that guy was hyper lame
says the fucking dweeb complaining about it on Sup Forums lol

pot
kettle
black

was mean't for

idono the tele tubbies or something? loser weed is for 13 year olds

Don't, drugs are really bad.

Slayer. But south of heaven, seasons in the abyss , divine intervention only

LMAO

Dynamo by Soda Stereo

guaranteed:

Continuum - John Mayer
Discovery - Daft Punk
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
Rubber Soul (UK) - The Beatles
The 1975 - The 1975

THE WIZARD

soundcloud.com/shakendusts/something
psychedelic philosophic stonery

nah, comfort y música para volar it's better

bob marley / reggae in general is very soothing and doubly so while stoned
don't get me wrong, I usually just listen to whatever I normally would, but there are a few things that ARE basically "the sound of being stoned" like Dopesmoker

lime green cannabis, color of praying mantises, no stems, no seeds, crystals like they amethyst

youtube.com/watch?v=6R8g5D6e6Lk
the goat

Burzum.

If I'm ever smoking a bag of weed on my own it's only a matter of time before I stick on some Burzum and play a gsg.

made more sense originally

Dopesmoker from Sleep

and i don't even smoke weed

Outkast
Madvillainy
RTJ
Quasimoto
etc.

cringe

>i don't even smoke weed
how can you possibly endure Dopesmoker then?

RTJ is more like coke/adderallcore

Do we need to make this thread every single day? Is neo-Sup Forums so stupid and infantile that you can't even smoke weed without someone else telling you what to do? Listen to music you enjoy, don't let others tell you what you're "supposed to" listen to.

it won't disappoint

Good taste.

correct

Tame Impala - Currents
Mac Demarco - 2
The Strokes - Room On Fire/Angles
Stick Figure - Burial Ground
idk man.

Stuff to lose your mind to.
Fuckin voodoo. Hendrix is still a 10/10 to get high.
I just can't listen to rap while high. Not trippy at all+pushes the urge to burn a car or rob a bank.

shit that you like

i fucking hate these DUDE WEED meme threads

youtube.com/watch?v=NIEFqR374zk

es gibt reis, BABY!

I hate when people sneak back to their cellphones to play boring games or read nonsense reposted media, instead of communing with or even to tell me/us to shut up. Its real shitty. Just put down your phones for a while, your half-assed anxieties aren't an excuse. Man the fuck up.

Sincerely, mobileposter

nothing wrong with stoner threads but this isn't the right way to do them

We should kill all pothead teens

From personal experience, anything I like is better when I'm high, anything that's just ok or I haven't judged yet becomes obviously good or bad. I basically get high to judge music I'm neutral on while I'm sober. It brings out more of the subtleties in the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfj-ceF-TQ

I feel like I lose a piece of my soul whenever I listen to Dopethrone while baked out of my mind

Shpongle

Ween, Tame Impala, Slowdive