Let's say you could pick one modern album to come out in the year 1959 to fuck with people's heads

let's say you could pick one modern album to come out in the year 1959 to fuck with people's heads

what would you choose? pic is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0sEbYiTpTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly probably some Death Grips, Bottomless Pit probs

Aphex

This would do some damage

NOTM

the most celebratory "nigga we made it" rap album possible that's entirely just black people celebrating their lives

1959 isn't that long ago. Doubt you could fuck with people that much.

1959 had stockhausen whose music is still incomprehensible for the people of today

what makes you think your memerap and mallgoth rock garbage will blow the minds of the folks from 1959?

easy

Garbage isn't the point. Garbage can still blow your mind because of the vastly different style and production tech.

Thats not that different from what they had. After all glam was largely rooted in 50s rock and RnB song structure.

I'd go with pic related.

Depending on how I present it, they might either attempt to lynch me or worship me.

absolutely this

music today would probably improve greatly just from this happening

It would be pretty funny to have TPAB with the Tupac bit.

I listened to FD and C4C. What makes this album different?

youtube.com/watch?v=D0sEbYiTpTo

It has a similar sound to C4C, but it has the rawness of FD. Also, it's much more brutal.

it's not insanely ahead of its time tbqh, you'd basically just be jumpstarting the hip-hop era if people liked it

I think the point is to scare people enough to make sure music like that is never made possible.

Musique concrete from the 50s is still weirder than the majority of music today and sets the precedent for the sonic versatility and possibilities we know today.

This album is a melodically watered down version of punk, prog, and Musique concrete

i don't think you could scare any group out of indulging in a genre entirely, there will be contrarians who go out of their way to emulate a sound and make it accessible to others

i would send tpab for the wh*tes to listen before the civil rights movement

Pink Flame

Civil rights movement has been going on since the 1800s it's just reached its peak in the 60s.

Something like dream pop or synth pop

no doubt

yeah something about how a rapper fucks all these white models or something

like 75% of the album and its references would fall flat

easy