I can't form my own opinions and need to know the general consensus here to parrot it so I seem hip and with it

I can't form my own opinions and need to know the general consensus here to parrot it so I seem hip and with it.
What's Sup Forums's opinion about reputation?
Why does the font look so similar to the font used by a certain european nation that existed between 1933 and 1945?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwabacher
vocaroo.com/i/s002RxKSgD5n
youtube.com/watch?v=YjgDuImuD_4&list=PLU7Ahvg9ju9bM6YiqCBTcpsuqtm9iki-J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Caligraphy?

Implying she isn't slowly killing herself off

>I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now
>Why?
>Oh, 'cause she's dead!

It was shit save a few tracks
I don't get why people love getting shit shoveled in their mouths
I work at an FYE and our biggest albums this year were definitely Eminem and Tswift... I just don't understand how people can enjoy it

Well you enjoyed a few tracks so you're just as bad as them

Those few tracks sounded like they were 1989 b sides
The rest of it is absolute garbage

The font on the album is called Engravers Old English and its an Edwardian relative of many fonts that appeared with the printing press

The font family you're specifically referring to was actually banned by the Nazis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwabacher

Just say that there where some decent tracks, like Gorgeous, but nothing that stood out. The tracks that did stand out was absolute trash.

I think it would be good if she was fat, but as it stands I give it a 1/10.

I can't believe I'm writing this, but sauce?

I think it's a doctored image my friend.

I know, I was asking for sauce as in which blog/dA account made this

Worst album I've ever heard

I actually made that one myself, most of these are from DeviantArt though. Just look up"fat Taylor Swift" or something.

You listeners are so critical. Yeah all the songs werent tens but delicate, gorgeous and dress are. Tay is bae and the album is smooth as cherries haters can drop and roll in the mud

can we ban this fag who posts softcore fat fetish in every thread that mentions taylor swift
every thread

It's shit.
thats what they gonna say.
Well thats your opinion now.
What did you expect you daft newfag

NO. We want to get lost in her rolls! MORE FOOD, Taylor, MORE FOOD! HUNGER for that flab!

It's going to fuckin bring Taylor Swift down.
It might lead her to be the next Kelly Clarkson. be careful what you wish for...

vocaroo.com/i/s002RxKSgD5n

something I didn't know I needed. She has potential. Thanks user

The mods have tried to ban me many times, but they're just trying to hide the perfection that is obese TayTay. I'll never be stopped from what I need to do.
Yes!
That's because Kelly didn't get fat enough. If Taylor reaches morbid obesity then she'll be more famous than ever.
No problem, it's what I'm here for.

I don't what it is in this whole Tubby Tay meme, but this shit never fails to crack me up.
Consider yourself doing god's work, user.

zimbabwe cracks you up harder I bet. fag

The album is pretty much a energy drink. Delicate and Dancing With Our Hands Tied are great

So It Goes is the most interesting song

Gotta admit it comes pretty close sometimes.

>the soy is seeping out of this guy's post

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwabacher
huh, didnt know a read on the history of a font could be that interesting

>Taylor swift does Tegan and Sara with the producer forcing a shitty writer to 'help'.

Basicallyt his album is kind of ok.

The single is awful. LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. So is the ed sheeran BIG REPUTATION BIG BIG REPUTATION.

At first I believed Taylor had basically given up on music and was letting the label basically have her perform whatever they want. And to an extent this is true.

Lets keep in mind Red had the singles written by Max Martin (pink, katy perry, backstreetboys, brittany spears, etc etc.). But she wrote the rest.

Then 1989 had an even larger selection with Max Martin in the credits.

Finally, this album has no songs credited only to Taylor.

Only a few are Max, and the rest are some new faggot who did some other, lesser, pop albums.

Recurring themes on the album are a bad reputation, being cruel in relationships, and partying.

Not typically taylor stuff.

The way Max martin writes though isn't really conept albums and he does write iwth a performer in mind but some songs for Rihanna and Pink ended up going to Katy Perry because they didnt like it etc etc.

So when I listen to this album its got a lot of meh pop hooks that taste good at first but get old and their shallowness reveals itself.

>end game,
>Gorgeous
>Look what you made me do
>Delicate
>don't blame me
>i did something bad
>so it goes

Are max martin and sound like it. Then the other half of the album is Swift and the writer for FUN.

>Getaway car
>Dress
>This is why we
>Call it what you want
>New Year's day

Are basically a different album.

Max martin writes text book perfect pop songs. Everything about them is almost...too perfect. His meter and lyrics and music and hooks all fit together so well its pretty boring.

Contrast this to Taylor's earlier stuff and you can see she isn't really good at that. She uses cliches a girl would use and attempts too...

It's Bad Blood the extended sessions. 5/10 only a few songs are good

This is Tegan and Sara, one of Taylors favorite bands. Compare to King of my heart.

to... squeeze too many words into a space that they dont fit. Its amateurish to be honest, but that earnestness was part of her appeal and what made her interesting.

Given Taylors writing style and interests I think:
1. Getaway Car
2. Call it What you Want
3. King of My Heart
4. Dancing with our hands tied
5. King of my Heart

Are probably the few where Taylor was the major influence.

I say this because the songs could have easily been written on an acoustic guitar and 'converted' to the electronic style of the album.

My guess is the record label wants her to be a big hit pop start, obviously, and requires many producers, of which there are 7 on this album.

Max and Taylor met and discussed the idea of making a Tegan and Sara style electronic album. Max also proposed writing about all the drama of the past 2 years. Taylor was down and so Max went aboutt writing the first half of the album as I described early adn then met with taylor to make some small personal changes.

Meanwhile Taylor had a few songs she ahd written the past year when she dissapeared from public life and the record label had the FUN. guy meet with her to fix them and convert them to electronic. They then used some of his songs as well to round out the album.

So more or less I think this album is about 25-30% taylor swift and the rest is max martin and FUN.

I kind of like some parts of the taylor songs. They still have her personal style of old movies and James dean and young love. The rest is all bitter, partying, and sex.

Maybe she changed and loves that stuff but my guess is its just the producers and writers pop songs arranged for Taylor to Perform and take advantage of the years of drama surrounding her.