Obvious assets aside, how is this album? certainly been shilled enough. is it any good...

obvious assets aside, how is this album? certainly been shilled enough. is it any good? what's the story with it/her anyway?

i really liked their recent output, i just wanted to know if it's worth checking out and what are mu's thoughts because unfortunately sharethreads are dying off and at least with majek and sadye i was able to get a mega link.

is this actually popular or does bengalfuel just shill the album here himself under the guise of being anonymous?

popular is probably a strong word but i like it and when i was using spotify there were songs on official playlists and it was on new release friday as if it somehow belonged with the big boys. now i am poor and just want a link and to find out whether this one is a shitty one or a good one. there are a few like deire is an album that i absolutely hate and think is vomit, and with only this as artwork it tells me nothing about what i'm in for. mu "popularity" seems more like obsession with glass olive and mental illness, wouldn't you say? this artist is not well-known

Is she the woman who wrote Harry Potter

it's juicy rowling, yes

kek, but i really thought it was jk. she has huge knockers

why is mu actively shitposting this artist to total destruction? what did they do to deserve it?

it's fun to hurt the schizbro who claims one of these whores is his friend, it's making him crack up = entertainment

i keep seeing this posted whats it called?

Nah she's better

you called, sweetie?

It's called Laight by Bengalfuel

AKA Slag Whore Trash Music

no it's a whore i that i throat fuck and shit on regularly, she is my slave

>it's making him crack up = entertainment
in what universe would you ever find this funny

is that ann coulter?

a biiiiiigg cock in my ass

>making him crack up
gotta be getting close by now, keep going

when you're over the target, don't stop

Is it on Spotify as I avoid bandcamp a lot? I didn't see it on aoty. Valery, I think his Mum is a model if that information is correct.

it's on spotify, ignore the hate. this album is noice

Bengalfuel, stop shilling your shitty music for one fucking second.
Congrats on making your crap Sup Forumscore, what a fucking achievement, you convinced a bunch of dumb pricks that your "creative output" is worth a fuckin dime.
Fuck off.

haha i am bengalfuel and i got you all door hurrr look at my shit ass gril's boobies and play my shit "music"

Goddamn she looks way juicier than the shill slut

ufff my magic wand is growing

Someone please explain a little about this slut without sending me to listen to the music

gib milkies

she is a model and music supervisor and this thread pretty much worked it out when an artist tweeted the band and got them to tell her name, we are waiting on more research from wayback machine if that ever happens

you keep seeing it posted because it's creator is trying to do some overplayed "demonic" viral marketing scheme here. even tricked me into listening to the first track once because of how often its been being posted.

is that how it's done with all bands? this site is one big trick to make me listen to shit, and then i somehow start liking shit

All I know is that when I try to give people very open, straightforward, transparent recs, they always seem to get ignored.
So yeah, Bengalfuel's figured that diving in with several layers of shitposting and personas and just pushing it hard, gets results.
One of those results is I hate his fucking guts and won't touch his music with a barge pole.

haha now i really wanna check it out because of your post

downloaded the album after reading this post

suck a fat one

same

thanks Sup Forums bro

no one is going to suck your chode, my man. You need to get over your weird insecurities about your mutant dick and your weird problem with music made by people who browse the internet.

>downloaded the album after reading this post
this. whenever anyone is hating an album this hard, it usually ends being something great and they're just plebs

you're welcome. that was some bravery for that guy to tweet and ask who the model was because we all looked like stalkers

she could have been a powerful force for the good boys.

Instead she is blue pilled as fuck and writes fucking voldemort bullshit. painful to read.

who cares, she's a fucking writer. she has nice tits. end of story.

makes me kek every time

burn in hell

everything about this project is trash, make it go away

is she your friend? i poop on her tits. wanna come watch?