youtube.com/watch?v=46CBrbuLrIA

youtube.com/watch?v=OPWjNX4PBlI

Also S.E.S I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=XNTH09p_13c

youtube.com/watch?v=anJuIs3eu-M

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3NZ0AGuqU

youtube.com/watch?v=yStIttMP67w

Any interest in more?

sorry, i only like plastic fuck gooks in their teens, shaking their asses on stage

arin eating a proper meal when

are you.. one in a million

>wahhh no ones interested in my hipster shit
cry harder you pathetic dweeb

WHAN A MILLON TWICEU IBNIDA

old school, like SNSD?

youtube.com/watch?v=w2sgWFqiOYQ
this was my unofficial introduction to korea

You're pulling me against your body. You are Choa. I feel my bones breaking. My back's bent backwards until it snaps. My neck's tied to my heels. You're shaping my body to fit your needs.
You're singing to yourself, soothing me, as you inspect the package you've made of my body. I'm inert. I'm yours. I'll do anything for your. I don't exist outside the perimeters of your needs. My body doesn't exist until it's violated by your body. I'm unable, unwilling to move, become conscious of myself, without your direction, because I'm Choabro.
When your hands aren't on me, I don't feel anything. When you fuck me, burying me in the bed, I use your skin to define where I end. My skin's rubber. When you claw me, the lacerations you leave behind don't bleed. My heart's soft for you. When you suck my eyes, you can taste how I see you

You're trying to flatter me, telling me how wonderful I am (only because you're raping me) , and I'm dreaming of stabbing you through the ear with my knife. I'm devoted to the idea of your belittlement you moron.
It's what I live for, what I think about every second.
While I'm at work, where I'm treated like a dog, only my body is present.
My mind is standing on top of a monolith, looking down on a swelling crowd of cowardly men. It's my position in life (I've always known it) to cut the throats of arrogant men, and weak, humble men also (maybe they deserve oblivion
even more).

STOP YOU STUPID MROON YOU ARE MAKING CHOABROS LOOK WEIRD FUCKING STOP IDIOT

I'm playing with myself, thinking about that fancam incident. I have a tiny penis. I can hold it between two fingers when I jerk it. I pretend I'm milking a little cow. In order to treat ChoA with respect, I hit myself in the face while I jerk. My nose starts bleeding, but I keep going. There 's a little piece of shit stuck to the toilet bowl. I get down on my knees, still jerking, and lick it with my tongue. I wish he would've broken the door down.
I want her to know that I'll do anything for her. I almost come. I'm glad when I don't. It would be a desecration. She'll be disgusted. Maybe she'll beat me up. She'll call the cops. I like cops, but I'm scared of them. If they put me in jail, everything I did or thought would be up to them. That would be good. But I wouldn't have Choa anymore.

as if they needed any help to look weird

well that's just taken out of context

suuuure

what a fucking sick fucks lmao

Im a pig, and I smell bad. Park Cho Ah is my god, and that’s what she says. She’s always right. I kiss her ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of ChoA, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about her. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for her. I’d like her to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with her. I’d feel good. I like to feel good.
I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend to be ChoA.