Girl gets done fucking a guy

>girl gets done fucking a guy
>still walks around, putting her feet up on shit with splooge still in her vag

>2016
>unprotected sex

Those girls have STDs, pham

shit dude, i dont even remember the last time i rubbered up. I dont think I have any stds

>girl and guy fuck in public mens washroom
>afterwards she puts her leg up on the urinal to take an after sex piss

I just got one myself. Going to the doctors tomorrow, but luckily the burning while I pee symptom is mostly gone anyways

My gf just gets up and walks to the shower to clean up. This is normal for unprotected sex with your partnet.

Stupid frogposter.

So you watch your gf get up and walk to the shower after she's done having sex with her Bull?

Dang, you guys keep your cuckshed in the bedroom?

Watching your girlfriend walk around naked after cumming inside of her is pure bliss.

And if I was a cuck I'd clean the Bull's cum off her vagina with my tongue. Then clean the Bull, and prep him for a round two.

My SO lifts her leg up and sits there for a few minutes, of course we are trying for a kid so it makes sense.

>SO
>Trying for a kid

Don't you mean your wife?

> thinking you should impregnate your wife
> not being the breeding stud for your entire neighborhood

This is the genetically correct answer.

I fucking hate this board

No we aren't married. Maybe one day but I'm not sure if I'll ever be ready. I'm a little older and never had any, and she had a miscarriage when she was younger. People in the real world have kids outside of marriage all the time. Financially stable and have my own place and room for some, so yeah.

>characters have sex
>girl doesn't immediately grab a rag or tissues to hold splooge in and then waddle to the toilet

Found the virgin

. the semen goes into the utterers to be absorbed or make her pregnant

>Wanting to have another person present while you masturbate into a balloon

What is even the point?

ITT: "I totally have a girlfriend and have the sex often!"

House of Cards did that.

>discussing sex when you're obviously a kissless virgin

What is even the point?

I fucked a random slut one time without a condom, took her in the shower beforehand and soaped her body up, stuck my fingers in her vag and cleaned her out, rubbed a bar of soap against her asshole and had her sit my face later on. No stds yet.