Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rktLCGpQ3RA
youtube.com/watch?v=n36hDSK-vhA
youtube.com/watch?v=4WAFdBU88bg
youtube.com/watch?v=IegY3gddnsM
youtube.com/watch?v=dFHlK8ZXgvE
youtube.com/watch?v=YqaEQTi3rew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Loved it. USA is a great track that grew on me.

I've given up on new music. What guitar does he play?

I'm just about to check it out

Blatant anti-Trump propaganda. Tired of libcucks ruining music.

not my cup of tea, but glad you guys liked it

All relevant rock-musicians have been liberals since the 60's you ignorant little fuck. Now get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

i LOVE it. especially the first three songs, fucking fantastic music

>the guitar part after "if you're a piece of shit they don't let you go"

>ET TU, USA
>ET TU, ET TU, USA

>WOO!

I think the vocals are fucking awful. This sounds like some shit a highschooler who wears eye liner would write.

Poor Trumptards can't win anywhere, it seems.

Not American, pretty hard to care for the lyrical content of a large chunk of it for me. Having said that, it's pretty alright pop-punk, nothing that's never been done before.

Me and my partner love Jeff haha :p hes very relatable :O

im not american either, can't even make out what the lyrics are half of the time, but i still think the music is great and honestly i have not listened to much punk music other than this and WORRY. rec me some other releases with melodic riffs like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rktLCGpQ3RA
A classic and one of the first pop punk-releases (wasn't called pop punk back then)

youtube.com/watch?v=n36hDSK-vhA
Another of the early classics

youtube.com/watch?v=4WAFdBU88bg
Not some much punk as alternative rock/indie but great nevertheless

youtube.com/watch?v=IegY3gddnsM
pioneers of this stuff, somewhat came to mind when listening to Rosenstock

youtube.com/watch?v=dFHlK8ZXgvE
More recent pop punk-stuff, not a big fan myself but somewhat similar to Rosenstock with lyrics dealing with America etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqaEQTi3rew
Absolute fucking banger

thanks my man, will check these out right away

HAND OVER THE CODES, GRUMPF

Based Rosenstock making good music and triggering the Trumptards.

6/10
enjoyable

You can still relate to the sentiment of it

it brings me joy that trump tards are realizing that they got everything they wanted and it didn’t make their lives any less shitty

anyway, this album is great. powerlessness is my favorite track.

7/10
USA is great. I really like the piano on TV Stars. Didn't care for Let Them Win's outro. Also liked the way Melba transitions into Beating my Head Against a Wall. And 9/10 gives me the feels

Garbage. Literally Green Day for faggots. And Green Day is already shit.

Pop Punk made by an almost 40 years old dude are you fucking kidding me

am I the only one that thinks Yr Throat and All This Useless Energy are the best? (apart from USA ofc)

? We don't have an ethnostate or a wall, she's not even locked up ):

Not an argument. The music is great regardless of his age.

when did trump ever promise or even mention an ethnostate

OOOH THEY PROMISED US THE STARS
AND NOW WE’RE TIRED AND BORED

this is just okay
definitely a step down from previous record.

just glad he released it by name-your-price style thing.

anyone got a dl?

Thanks for this. I've always been meaning to listen to Husker Du (I'm a big Replacements fan) and this song was great.

Free on his bandcamp

in what universe is zen arcade melodic or pop-punk

what is this picture?

>SOY DRUMPF
>SOY DRUMPF,SOY DRUMPF, DRUMPF.
Jeff why'd you do it too.

It is an acquired taste.. He doesn't have the most professional vocals

>This is a Sup Forumstard's idea of humor
How embarrassing

I don't go on Sup Forums
Its not good for Jeff to be part of the #Medrumpftoo movement. I was a big fan actually.

there's literally not a single direct Trump reference on the entire album

you could argue that TV Stars or Let Them Win are subtly related but it's still a stretch, they can be interpreted much more loosely than that

the album is fantastic

Im not even a Trump fan btw, but Jeff joining the "WaHhhh Trump won" movement is just..NOT GOOD

okay but you know you can separate the art and artist right? I don't get why Trumplets literally flip their shit over any shred of criticism towards their dictator

Thats the thing.
What critisism...
People been saying empty statements about him for years. When is anyone going to stand up and actually try to know what they are talking about.

if the only thing you get from the album is “wah trump won”, you’re a fucking idiot

thats largly it thoughh...

you’re a fucking idiot

not an argument nut job

I think it's one of his weakest releases so far

listen to the album, dipshit. the first and last songs are the only songs even tangentially related to trump and even those are much more nuanced than “wah trump won.”

>much more nuanced
I am going to have to mark that as a "Stretch"

and as we’ve previously established, you’re not very smart

Thats what you've said.
An empty statement...ooh im so flustered

TV Stars is definitely not about Trump. If anything, it’s a critique of liberal celebrity worship culture.

It's fucked I'm about to initiate this discussion, but I don't get how someone like you near the right of the spectrum could find worth in Jeff's music? The dude's always been about leftist ideals, so I don't understand what suddenly caused the shift now? Worry was all about the horror of police brutality, ill-handled gun control and rejecting the mentality of those desensitized to violence, and the bulk of BTMI's material constantly trashes republicans. I'm not curious on your drop-off point so much as I'm dumbfounded how/why you got on board with him in the first place.

>FUCK dRUMPF
Thats why. ^^ nice empty statements as a whole movement.

Not the user you're replying to currently, but I was just wondering what other points of the album reference Trump?

First track and last track is all inderectly against republicans I would bet. Even #CofeepotDrumpf inderectly is a no go

I don't think you understood the post. I was asking how/why you were able to get on board with Jeff's material in the first place when he's always been so vocally far-left? Post doesn't break any news with where Jeff stands politically, it only reinforces each point of things he's either sung about or tweeted about.

daily reminder that rosenfags like objectively shit music

I am democrat as well. And drumpf was a poor decision to FLUMPF about for his reputation in the future.

are you legitimately mentally challenged?

see: previous posts

Is English your first language?

Yeah ok it is mr. Fancy points...Is faggotry your first faggot, wait it it.

>Sup Forumstard babby's first attempt at falseflagging
Laughing my ass off

I don't even know what falseflagging is really. I hardly go to Sup Forums

>I don't go on Sup Forums
>I hardly go on Sup Forums
I'm starting to notice a trend here.

Really, though, the second you started writing down "Drumpf", it was obvious you were from Sup Forums. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling? You don't even know how the album relates to Trump at all. Good grief, my dude.

Thats not true. It may be a Sup Forums related joke. But I still find it funny. I don't support Sup Forums or republicans. I agree that celebrities are obnoxious and should stay out of politics. Jeff says nothing more than "Trump is bad. We are victims" Like any other celebrity. What does this kind of talk help with?

We LOVE Jeff and LOVE the new album! Most of us discovered his raucous punk music while mall shopping. I personally didn't even notice his songs at first, as they bled into the background, my grandma (who drove me to the mall) nudged me in the ribs and told me to pay attention to the sweet tunes coming out of a speaker hidden in a potted plant, and FUCK! I AM GLAD SHE DID!!! TEAM BERNIE! TEAM HILDAWG 4 THE WIN!!!

Hey guys, thanks a bunch that really means a lot to me, especially in these dark days. Keep tweeting and blocking traffic!!! WE got this!

Yes, ME, we DEF got DIS!!!

Jeff is the only one that can rock the "Nu-male" face and not be lame. The others are soy immitators

Sup Forumstards sounding a bit triggered here

>brad muir is a Sup Forums meme now

what a time

dubs dont lie

I just bought Jeff Rosentock's last 2 albums on cassette! I shove them in my morbidly obese purple haired girlfirend's uber loose roastie, so when she fucks her 12 inch buck he cums all over it, and i remove it later and lick the dried POC cum and concealing cunt juice off before I play it on my Mickey Mouse karaoke cassette player, with the karaoke mic shoved up my ass and I "sing" along to his raucous pop punk tunes with my farts!!!

Sup Forums has rotted your brain

Johnny Ramone was a Republican. A few libertarians like Zappa as well. Not many other examples though. Possible the few conservatives just keep their views private to avoid all the bullshit that would follow from being publicly right-wing in the music industry.

Billy Corgan sounded very Libertarian on Joe Rogan's podcast

Really enjoyed 9/10

I'm in the same position. English is not my first language and I don't know a lot of pop-punk, but Jeff and Colleen Green's music is so catchy!

Good post.

But pop punk is just a bad genre

Green Day is for faggots.
>Boulevard of broken dreams....
Rosenstock is no filter chad music

people say this all the damn time in here, just enjoy shit faggot, having this thought of the whole genre is bad is annoying, there's good shit in every genre and sub genre and depending on your interests pop punk just doesnt appeal to you or maybe there is some band you haven't heard yet in the genre that you could be interested in. I just find it annoying to always hear "such n such is a bad genre".

This. I always assumed "(c)rap" posters were just fucking around, but homos like that make me think they're genuine morons.