Itt: biggests "fuck you" to the audience and fanatics of a franchise

>itt: biggests "fuck you" to the audience and fanatics of a franchise.

I'll start with an easy one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Emma "I'M ACTING" Watson

Never fails to crack me up

Reminder that they're even in talks of remaking the prequels

the movies just followed the books shittiness

>don't worry Albus Severus Hagrid Lupin Hedwig, everyone married each other and had kids, literally went better than anyone could've expected. all is well

The cast of The Avengers shilling Hillary and literally crying was pretty annoying.

Getting married and having kids is important to Jews. The Kabbalah basically says if you don't then you'll never be that close to God.

Fuck you Rowling. I sincerely hope you get slowly eaten to death by pigeons.

Actually it's a fitting dull end for one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I'm not big into books

There we go

This, Rowling is a hack

gud pasta

>Hagrid Lupin Hedwig

Those shouldn't be there. Harry's second child is named after the guys who fucked his childhood the most.

she looks good on camera and she can spell the lines of her character. What the hell else do you want?

Maybe a little bit of acting

>looks good on camera

Her face sickens me..

>What the hell else do you want?

For her to actually portray her character differently than "stronk independent smug bitch"

oh she got that alright - you're just having a prejudice against her, cuz she's too good looking for you.

I mean, look at this guy here
See what i mean?

To have slightly more engagement with her character than "5 year old doing Nativity play" level?

this bait is just insulting user

Sorry to insult you, m8 - gonna be honest, I didn't enjoy the last two Harry Potters, but I genuinely think she was 100% in character

>Harry married Ginny "ugly as a literal turd" Weasly while Ron gets the girl that Harry clearly should have been with
fuck I'd rather him even be with Cho

This guy should play Christopher Nolan once the audience get cynical enough about his artistical forays

>this harmonian shit again

Ginny was regarded as the hottest bitch in school.

Harry didn't like Hermione that much, didn't fit her when it comes to personality, didn't enjoy spending time with her, and wasn't attracted to her.

Sure, the retarded movies fucked some things up, but still. Harmonians should all die.

I have this headcanon where both her kids are actually from dr grant because her husband is sterile and they just asked dr grant to donate the sperm

>Ginny was regarded as the hottest bitch in school.

>Ginny was regarded as the hottest bitch in school.

I asume you are talking about some headcanon on the books, right?

Except for the Weasley twins
Fuck em

wtf was this shit

Literally every star wars movie will be remade, especially the OT

I am talking about the books. Even Pansy Parkinson, Malfoy's bitch gf said she was hot, and she hated her.

I'm not a "Hinny" shipper by the way. Just hate the way the movies distorted the books.

Ripley! From Alien 3

Oh, that's not her, but hot damn - this is "Kevin Spacey vs Marton Csokas" tier similarity goes on in right here.

X gon' give it to ya

fuck watin for u to get it on your own, x will deliver to ya

not him

Holy shit that is the edgiest cover art I have seen in a while. Looks like a hot topic display.

fucking this

not by the pigeons, surely

>ctrl+f "prometheus"
>0 results

I've only read the Narnia books, but want to get into reading since I've seen most good movies

Where do I start? Also, I know this is pasta

>those eyes rapidly approaching on the darkness

damn nature, you scary

As much as I love the LotR films, I still have to say that the elves appearing at Helms Deep is up there.

Hilariously enough Watson has always been singled out as "good" actress by critics, and they always shit on Radcliffe and Rupert.

(((critics)))

knock knock

Not as much as the Dunedain being replaced by the ghost army during the battle

not a ""franchise""" but i'm still fucking pissed 6 years later

Just read Magician's Nephew

How is it edgy?
It's supposed to be a golden snitch

Think about how I feel, m8 - bloody hell.

He's literally trapped inside the symbol associated with Harry because everyone expects him to be like his dad get it

CRAAAAWLING in my skin

>did absolutely nothing to Ron's face

Honestly Ron ending up with Hermione is th biggest "fuck you" in recent history

What's this about? A sequel? A mid-quel? Surely it can't be.. a prequel?

Threadly reminder that Harry JUSTed harder than Brendan Fraser

>tfw Harry doesn't end up with Hermione

Pretty much what he should have said. Ginny looks like my ex's mother and it's disturbing.

It's a sequel, it's about Harry's kids. I work at Barnes and Noble and about three days after the release, we were inundated with returns of it because it sucked.

why does everyones face look photoshoped on?

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

Thats crazy, if they returned it so quick they probably didn't even finish it

The absolute biggest mistake these movies made was casting Ginny without knowing her ultimate fate and appearance. By Order of the Phoneix Ginny is supposed to be this smoking hot PAWG. They should have gone with a hotter actress right at the start in Chamber of Secrets.

let's be honest here, you never know how child actors will turn out the older they get. Young Bonnie as Ginny was still pretty qt and the potential was there, but I dunno. I don't think she was even ugly, just much plainer than Watson, who was supposed to be the more frumpy one (at least from Harry's pov).

a soft reboot

She was cute in a way that wasn't going to last. Her jawline gave it away.