Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/30/chelsea-sign-double-agent-kondogbia/
youtube.com/watch?v=55yTprIF6Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the guy who kick the ball back of course. his action is so retarded that the goal keeper didn't believe he could do that.

obviously a nigger

Both teams for playing friendlies in Asia

Well that webm did make me chuckle. I thank you OP kind sir for the giggles.

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/30/chelsea-sign-double-agent-kondogbia/

My first thought after seeing OP webm

i blame gabigol desu

Why did he run up? The ball was already in the goal, were they trying to push for a 4-0 or what?

you know remember kramer starting in the world cup final

>gabigol
>gol

Chelsea 0 Inter 2

Yeah I'm an idiot, sorry

BASED CONDOR

that was an interesting pass

fucking racist

but he doesn't

you now remember kramer becoming a potato in the wc final

the nigger who """""""scored""""""". 0 situational awareness

the kang obviously, keeper is always out to give the option to defence when they are being pressed. The backpass was fucking ridiculous. Keeper did nothing wrong.

The CB for giving that weak ass pass into 2-man pressure
The nig for doing a backpass aimed at the goal. You have to backpass to the side of the goal always
Keeper has exactly 0 blame

I saw a tactical explanation of that own goal once. Basically said Dortmund shut down every other option for him, but the backpass to the goalie, and eventually one of them was going to go wrong. They just happened to get lucky and have it go spectacularly wrong.

Goalkeeper was out of position. He should never get beat from there. What if Kondogbia had lost the ball the Chelsea player tried that instead?

>Goalkeeper was out of position.

Stupid argument. Even if the goalkeeper had been on the line, that would have been an extremely difficult ball to deal with, since it was a backpass and at head/chest height so he couldn't catch it.

He should have kept it low and it wouldn't have been an issue.

> Goalkeeper was out of position
> out of position against your own team

Kondogbia, for aiming at the goal, he should've aimed to the side

But the pass to left back was on, plus he had all the time in the world to just control it himself.

>He should never get beat from there.
he wasnt allowed to touch the ball with his hands anyway you clueless amerishart

the defender and midfielder deserve equal blame

the keeper deserves no blame, even if his positioning had been perfect it would have been impossible to stop

this

this. defender played a shitty ball to him and his only option was to pass it to the keeper and he just mis hit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=55yTprIF6Ko

>a little over two months after this materazzi won the world cup as a starter

you mean gabi"""""""""""""""""""""""gol""""""""""""""""""""""""""?

name one nigger with spatial intelligence

a CM is supposed to be able to receive a ball in that situation. he had quite a few options other than passing back to the goalkeeper, and a few options +1 other than putting it in the back of his own net

what did he mean by this?

Michael Jackson

no rain edition

18:00 Austria vs Spain
20:45 England vs France

waifuposting is encouraged

well, nesta was broken

who was in the wrong here?