qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/
youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8
nasdaq.com/symbol/twtr/institutional-holdings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH MY FUCKING GOD, TRIGGERED

Seems Milo was blown out of Twitter.

It's real!

BTFO of Twitter.

Shit. This is legit. Did Onision supporters shut him down like they did with Evalion?

guess he named the jew, i mean muslim

he named the semite

Literally who?

Literally who?

OMG

I bet the supporters of this cuck did do so.

It's pretty clear what happened. He was getting attacked by a pack of arabs and they mass reported him.

SHUT IT DOWN

Wow I never knew how homophobic and anti Semitic twitter employees are.

TWITTER HATES GAY PEOPLE!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FAGGOTS BOMBED THE FUCKED OUT BY STONE AGE MUSLIMS

L I T E R A L L Y

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like the SJW fanatics had to choose between the gay agenda and islam, and guess who they chose, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good riddance

What a nice cuck.

OY VEY,

Wtf did he say?

Accuse Twitter of homophobia.
They give in so they don't look bad.
????
Profit.

why he got banned ?

Twitter is owned by saudis.

Twitter doesn't tolerate homosexuality.

Probably his statement after the Orlando shooting

He named the human, we're all the same species after all.

Trust me.

This is hilarious and anger inducing at the same time.

This is Islamic Twitter Terrorism.

So are we taking these mudslimes down?

Somone should shoot Onision and that faggot Milo in the face for ruining peoples perception of white men.

because for twitter the hurt feelings of Islamic terrorists are more important than 50 dead fags.

Just think if ISIS or Al Qaeda deleted their numerous twitter accounts, it would be a financial disaster for them.

after Orlando he was spamming redpills on islam through his feed

Twitter is homophobic.

YES
MAKE THE QUEER DISAPPEAR

the saudi's have had enough

Holy shit. This is why I come to Sup Forums

he reposted a bunch of death threats that had been posted to him, and then he got mass-reported for posting death threats

>twitter

I think because Milo wrote this?

"Liberals! If you're not horrified about gay men being thrown to their deaths for Islam, pretend they're throwing gorillas."

There is NOTHING wrong with criticizing Islam. It's an ideology. EVERY ideology is open to being criticized. Much like Nazism. It is NOT racist or hateful to criticize a body of ideas. This is going too far.

>tfw the right and Sup Forums defends lgbt faggots and the left defends religious fundamentalists

this would is literally upside down

Saudi's own Twitter:
qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/

I think because Milo wrote this?

"Liberals! If you're not horrified about gay men being thrown to their deaths for Islam, pretend they're throwing gorillas."

>You can't win, Vader. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

HATE CRIME
>HATE CRIME
HATE CRIME
>HATE CRIME
HATE CRIME
>HATE CRIME
HATE CRIME
>HATE CRIME
HATE CRIME
>HATE CRIME

yeah but people hide behind the claim that its a religion, and religion is untouchable

Hahahahahaha ooh you Americans, you Americans. George Washington would spin in his grave knowing that you praise a cock sucking brit bong as your new king. And then you have the nerve to call us cucked! Ridiculous! You know what, you should get into a bath house, eat a sausage, and choke on it. Get trichomoniasis! Pathetic bastards. I don't care about you Milo bums, you mean nothing to me!

Now that you've realized this, Israel is going to extend the Law of Return to humans in general, right?

holy shit panic

The gays are being abandoned by the left. It's interesting to watch. The mentally ill "liberals" had to pick between gays and Muslims and they picked Muslims.

Here, have another.

It's pretty ironic considering your flag

>still believing in the left/right dichotomy

There is globalist money and nationalist blood. Nothing else. CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

No comment

Shut up Onion.

>the right
Nah, betas from the alt-right aren't my brothers. They can have their degnerate spokesman and I'll admit we benefit from him. However, I will never like him or care about what happens to him. I think he's a gross faggot, not even a decent gay man. He plays off his love for dick like a women plays off her new shoes or whatever else they are doing at any giving moment for attention.

you know that the "german" is tanned when he uses eating sausages as an insult

Shut the fuck up, you dense piece of """tanned""" shit.

Milo fleed from the UK, to avoid persecution there. Sound familiar? Yeah. Furthermore, we don't "worship him", we simply exalt him for being a beacon of uncensored speech—a truly glorious aspect, which your country has long forgotten about. George Washington would most certainly be fine with Milo.

A truly disgusting species.

>unless it's Christianity

Because they literally can't live without us.

They could sort of put up with him when he was triggering feminists but now that he's going after the religion of spontaneous combustion it's too much.

Onision is a cuck, representative of most American males age 16-30.

youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8

Exactly, which is not right. I don't care if it's someone's religion. People can get away with so many things nowadays by claiming "my religion!" Religion, unlike race, can be changed. I have no problems with questioning ideas and other things that can be changed. If you dislike someone for something they cannot change, such as their race, that is not right, but it is perfectly fine to criticize people for things that they can change, especially when it is responsible for so much violence in the world.

>open link
>see thumbnail

Nah. I'll take your word for it, leaf.

well that's fucked up.

>2013

and nothing has improved

we're fucked beyond repair. nuclear fire is the only solution

It's the culture you made.

What if they suspend Trump?

He make fun of Japan

>Yahoo Answers

As much as I doubt this story I really want to believe this happened.

Your presence on this board lowers the average IQ of the audience. You know what? You should go back to Alabama, dig some mud and lick some salty stones, you Schmuck you

Great rebuttal, Ahmed.

Oy, how homophobic of Twitter. Quick, someone shut it down.

Is this better?

>If you dislike someone for something they cannot change, such as their race, that is not right, but it is perfectly fine to criticize people for things that they can change
thats just the thing. when the AfD said islam wasnt part of germany, the council of muslims in germany immediately started whining about how thats discrimination based on religion and were supposed to have religious freedom here. all that shit. completely ignoring the fact that religion is just one aspect of islam. the AfD responded by saying just that, but nobody listens to them anyway.

if any sort of group youre a member of starts going to shit, its completely normal to leave that group. but you cant ask people to renounce their faith; its untouchable. its fucking horseshit and insidious as hell

He's back up now, but his tweets about Muslims are gone.

He's back.

They want to. Suspend Trump, Indict Hillary last minute, use BLM managed riots and loose dog terrorist attacks to declare martial law and election suspension.

Care to post the tweets?

On mobile so maybe they're already here but I missed them in this thread.

When it comes to deciding between supporting sandpeople and fags, I have a handy Sup Forums wisdom at hand. I don't like faggots, but at least they don't breed

> t. mexican intellectual

Un-fucking-believable. Saudi oil money has corrupted the entire west and the idiots in DC and Brussels just let it happen.

CuckTwitter unbanned him as soon as Drudge brought it up! KEK'D!

>trying to take over America via martial law
Stupid. Guns everywhere. Also, I wonder which side most of the military grunts (and indeed high command) would support.

This. That man is no native kraut.

>t.Newfag

that can't be true. nobody is that stupid.

>its fucking horseshit and insidious as hell

Same goes for believing Mohammed was a prophet
>Oy vey, my loyal disciples, I just remembered another thing the angel told me! If you kill your enemies, you get to go to heaven. Convenient, right? Truly, Allah is the greatest.

>implying women are smart

I don't get this article. Does that mudshit own Morgan Stanley? Because they are the only ones with that many shares.
nasdaq.com/symbol/twtr/institutional-holdings

One of these sources isn't correct.

Give it 3 seconds, he goes full retard right at the beginning.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>wants to hold his speech about Islam v gays near the night club
>has to hire private security because American police would rather defend mosques than prevent a possible mass shooting

Wow. Bitch drank denatured alchohol that's why she got drunk with only 2 drinks

top kek
[spoiler]nice quads[/spoiler]

>implying women don't get drunk after 2 shots.
Come on latin czechia

good. i dont want a faggot speaking for me. he should have been at the club the other night.

>I can't survive without alimony.
>...it will just help my husband take everything from me!

10/10 double X parasite
13/10 troll

What if we add the dosage of cultural enrichment? It's not enough

his twitter is still up for me