/wp/-water polo world finals

Water polo world finals today

Croatia playing versus host Hungary, match starts at 20:30 central european time.

Who will win and why is it Croatia?

>>Marton Vamos (playing for hungary): we wanted Serbs in the finals, but we are playing vs Croatia, we will beat Croatia.

>>inb4 That's great, dont get cocky kid..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cxN625G4c4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prepare for refball croatbros. No way we are letting you win @home. Good thing it is played in a pool and we won't go in dry

we have beaten Serbia after seven long years. No stopping us now!

>>We wuz olimpians and shit

Choosing who you like more in this game feels like choosing if you prefer aids or cancer

Why is water polo only popular in a few countries?

cancer, atlest I was not a faggot

Why hate water polo user? You got used to hardcore football games, so this is too pussy for you?

Cause only Italians, Croats, Serbs, Hungarians and Montenegros are good at it.

Because of the strong physical constitution those nations have.

because steroids don't really help you play better so countries with otherwise strong team sport traditions that rely on their superior gear to beat opponents like America, Russia, Germany, China can't compete against the naturally alpha balkanshitters

Was a sport journalist for a few months, was writting about Rudić.

When he was leading the USA they just bitched how hard his training methods are. A few of the players left the national team, because it was too hard for them.

In general, Rudić, as the most successful water polo coach ever heavily favored the slow style, which suits stronger teams.

So he kind of ruined water polo for the other nations. His ideas are dominant now.

I don't hate the game I hate the player's :^)

Is water polo actually fun? It sounds like its just brutal. Like handball but with torturous training and people kicking your balls and trying to drown you, and slower and less ball skills and throwing and catching, and having to swim laps in between actual gameplay. Why would anyone want to do that?

who /gay/ here

>Why would anyone want to do that?

Your alcoholic dad signs you up because he doesn't want you to be a beta fag who gets bullied in school, but of course then you get bullied and molested (it's just locker room horseplay though, no homo) by your sociopath coach and teammates. Eventually you develop stockholm syndrome while simultaneously realizing how much more attractive a well maintained male body is than the repulsive skinnyfat blobs that are females, so you keep going to practice even after your dad leaves your family for a 19 year old Ukranian chick or dies in a car accident that he caused.

kek

This user gets it.

I played water polo for 6 years, then switched to Rugby

It used to be one of the most popular sports in the world until the 1950s. It is just that everybody stoped playing it except this few countries.

user, you watching the game somewhere outside or at home?

With my cousiins in their home. I am just about to move.

I hope we lose I'm already feeling the onset of diarrhea from the usual media overhype

Hope we didnt spend billions just to get cucked by balkan niggers at home.
At least they are not the serbs.

i thought niggers couldnt swim

I can't belive we didn't win this

Cro with great game and Serbia with shit game score as 11:10

JUST

is it true that waterpolo players finger each other's butthole?

Rape lol

This game is so 1848 :^)

stream?

Try hrt1.

The ironic thing is that Jelacic here is remembered as a coward who got BTFO.

lmao croats thought they can win against whites

Lmao

Jelacic got btfo? Lol when. He took both budapest and vienna like a proper mf

Nigga your most common surname is horvath

You're one of us

Garcia HRVATINO!!

Literally who gives a fuck

is the croat who nearly played for croatia in 2012 itt?

How can I be one of you if I'm literally older than your entire country?

Keep crying baby boi

you didn't exist before the 7th century you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=2cxN625G4c4

Except its not

Lmao at ur life

ywn have a croatian center defender squeezing your balls

Im dyign

>your most common surname is horvath

>its a "irrelevant 3rd world shitholes argue about who is more irrelevant" episode
yuros are fucking retarted

White people

Link stream Pls

T. Ex water polo gk

>posts a map of croats entering hungary, getting btfo and then running away

okay then

>fighting for habsburg cucks

good goy

7:4

stats?

>btfos you and rapes your ((country)) in half
>take budapest
>take all the magjar yellow pussi
>"y-you got btfo cuz u went back when everytging was over!!1"

Tip Top kekmao

7:5 for croatia

Eh?

>200 thousand people

wow thats like a whole 5% of the country who once may had a croat ancestor

"May"

height, weight

fat floats but some of these guys are carrying bit of muscle no homo

>tfw we'll never be good at football again so I'll have to pretend I care about these fucking semen slurping "sports"

this is almost as bad as having to watch fucking kayaking during the olympics and then shitpost about medals per capita before crying myself to sleep at night while all the other real countries are discussing the start of their world class football leagues

here we go with the WE WUZ KANGZ'N'SHIT
Hungarians owned Croatia for almost a millennium since your stronk royal family killed each other like barbarians.

face it, Croatia has been nothing but a vassal state since always

Are you illiterate or blind? The map you posted shows exactly what the other guy said. Jelacic attacked, got harrased to shit by peasent rebels, lost at Pákozd and ran all the way back to Vienna

What are you talking about
We are good at football too

Good memes

Now the vassals are beating their masters once again

6ft2 188lbs

NOT OVER YET!

>7th century
WE WUZ ILLYRIANS N SHIET

Modern football is for low test faggots friend

Surnames dont tell shit. If I was named Horváth, that means maybe my grand grand grand whatever was Croatian.

Also 5% is nothing lol.

Nope
The dutchy of Croatia

Are you in this much denial? Kek! After pakozd hungarian commander asked a cease fire and jelacic left to liberate viena cucks

good eggbeater ? ever save any with your face

it's the worst position to play

True
Slovakian most common surname Is horvat too

30 SECONDS BITCHES

CRO CRO CRO

EASY VICTORY BOIS

whatever, you guys have lost so much that you might as well win one

Nope. Vienna revolted because of the Hungarian victory at Pákozd. Jelacic left because he was afraid of getting surrounded in a hostile country.

Jelacic did later return but under the command of Windisch-Grätz. But despite taking Buda and scoring defeats against the revolters, during 1849 spring the Hungarian armies defeated the Austrians, and thats was when Franz Joseph asked the tsar to intervene.

Tatarshits raped as always

#Jelacic
#trianon

AJMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL

He got btfo and ran to vienna to suck some habsburg cock

>Countries without sea
>winning in waterpolo

LMAO

Haha be mad Ante Horvat

Hungarians playin home,can't win shit

gj crofags

CRY MORE FAGGITS

HAHAHAAA

ALE ALEEEE

croatians are good catholic lads

when i asked old croat guy how to pay for the zagreb tram he said that 'you are our guest why would you pay'

BASED croats

well hey, at least we're allowed to travel to other european countries bordering seas

LOL

Hahaa madarske pickice mislile da mogu protiv rvatina

ZDS

I'm a lifelong soccer player and our pool was shit and had 4ft ends so I could stand up Kek

One of the slowest swimmers ever and barely any upper body strength so playing out in the actual pool was fucking shit, even at peak condition I couldn't last a whole quarter whereas my sister is and was captain of all her teams and routinely played the entire game scoring and assisting on everything, she could be an Olympian if she went to a better school I don't doubt it

Also even after playing for 2 years I still didn't know any of the rules, a goalie is a goalie is a goalie though

I had good reactions, pic related is me

Hungarians are whi-

Also me, drowning some manlet cuck who kept kicking me

why would I be mad if my team has 11 titles and Olympic medals Mr. Prekrsten Jovanovic

Get fucked, Orbanfags
Budapest is really nice btw

why did you stop playing? you weren't a swimmer so no 50m time?

>plays a water polo game at their capital
>loses
LMAO

Nobode pays for the fkn tram lmao

Balkanniggers are so white they refuse to have functioning economies

i wanted to be a good boi

learn how to read mountain dweller, I'm not a fascist Hun

I tested out of high school a year early and got a job coaching soccer 8 hours a day

Not trying to play a sport where you get your balls tussled, you get held underwater and can't breathe, and angry women try to punch others in the face

No thx Tim

your economy is as shit as ours baby and we were in a war 20 years ago
LOL

You serb cucks got even more rekt 2 days ago kek

lmao
why are you even here, we btfo'd you 2 days ago

i play as a center forward but it's a meme sport in this country, used to play as a GK in football though kind of ironic