How did your country react during 9/11

How did your country react during 9/11

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/david-frum-why-bush-didnt-mention-canada-in-his-920-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/4125630/Terror-attacks-cause-drop-in-suicide-rates-as-they-invoke-Blitz-spirit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont know about other people, but I built a skyscraper and a plane outta lego, and then broke it. Good times.

anger and desire to kill mudshits for their barbarism

I wasn't born yet

comfy in front of the screens

Cancelled morning cartoons.

we went to war with 2 countries that dindu nuffin and took away most of our people's freedom. bure conicidence :DDDD

Mostly, everyone just went out and bought flags at Wal-Mart. (The flags were made in China).

The same as yours did.

Wrecked their primary region.

fug wrong person

was meant for

This is pretty much 90% of Sup Forums.

>mfw 25 and still here

>cool, real life 3d immersive movie.. wondering what happens next

"This can never happen to us"

And it never did.

No cheez tv for the rest of the week so I missed DBZ.
The following Monday they didn't pick up where they left off they just stuck with the programme schedule they had penciled in for that day of the calendar so missed a few eps to the terrorists.
Pure Hell

15 years old. reported.

25 here too.

Life is literally over for us. This is when the body stops regenerating.

>being underage

>not realising that the majority of Sup Forums by this point is underage

Newfag.

Got drunk and enlisted the next day.

31 here :/

I am actually 28, pls get me banned forever from this shithole and end my torment. I cannot escape this fucking cesspool, it all started with the memes and Trump and calling people cuck and jew and now i'm stuck here

yea, 30 here, fuck

Can't remember, i was still young.
Was impressed by the pretty explosions though, so i built towers out of lego and such and tossed airplanes at them.

You are here forever.

>28
>Been here since like 2005
>Kill me

I miss protomemes like grinman and dog mongler. All these newfangled memes are retarded.

I remember I was in the first grade and I told my mom "oh my god mom no one cares"

This

we kneeled before our overlord and quitely followed him into a disastrous series of war.

We used to play a game about it were you would pretend you were having to escape from the falling tower before it fell. But others would try to stop you getting out while pretending to be Muslims. If they touched you then you had to go back to the start point. Last ones out were the Muslims for the next game.

I'm 24 and I remember watching the news when it happened.

I remember when the 2nd plane hit and although the something looked odd and fake how a plane could melt and clip into the building before exploding in.

Maybe I was cursed to be redpilled

Kek

The only reason it could never happen in Slovakia is because nobody cares about your country.

I just wanted to make sure you weren't chalking your safety up to anything except your nation's irrelevance.

Didn't know at the time.

Ugly part of history.

It would never happen in Slovakia because there are no Muslims there.

Same. I think I had jenga blocks or something

Don´t see anything wrong with it. Meanwhile you are flooded by nigs, spics and terrorist. But at least you are relevant, Joshua.

Was in high school geometry when it happened, teacher got a call from the office and stopped the class and turned on the news on the class TV, spent the rest of the day watching news pretty much.

Kek em

We helped beat some taliban ass.

I'm not the only one

Sent a heartfelt letter of condolences as per any time disaster strikes a country

by blaming it on American foreign policy

then later, importing hundreds of thousands of islamics and reciting the 'religion of peace' meme

I saw it on tv when i was like 6 in first grade or some shit, but i was two young to really know wtf was actually happening. All i knew was adults saying it was a tragedy but i had no concept of death even was yet despite losing 3 family members around that time. All i knew about death was that i wouldn't be seeing them anymore. I'm Murican btw

waito piggu go hrome

I was in the elementary school back then, and instead of TMNT cartoon that I was watching daily, there was BREAKING NEWS everywhere.
I was pretty pissed

Enjoy the ban, spaghetti

I live in NJ, roughly 25 mins from ground zero. People were fucking pissed. Anyone remotely Muslim looking was getting jumped if caught outside after dark. Police didn't really care. I remember a group of Muslim students standing around with signs asking for peace etc, people passing by were spitting on them, calling them sand nigger/rag heads etc. Following Sunday they had a vigil for 23 people from my town who were killed. People were actually supportive of using nuclear power to fucking level Mecca and anywhere else of interest. It was based times, seeing the smoke from Ground Zero everyday for weeks didn't help anyone at calming down either. I finished high school and enlisted in the Army.

Brought our number of muslims citizens from 1-2 million to 15 million.

My country didnt have news back then or any media

I'm black though

My parents set up a candle. I've placed my lego minifigures around and ordered them to pray for the souls of your people. By the morning my Vader, Johnny Thunder and Han Solo and the others were just the pile of melted plastic.

God bless USA

we invaded the wrong fucking countries and destabilized the middle east even more for our greatest ally

It was on the news. Serbs were silently celebrating, i guess because of what happened 2 years before. We saw it on the news and nobody gave a shit. Croats too.
Not so much of a reaction you wanted, but we arent niggers with a youtube account posting videos of themselves reacting to other videos on youtube... and taking money for it.

Sheeeit. I can't even sentence properly.

I was at home, while my mother tried to reach my uncle who was flying on that day in the US.
After a few hours she was able to contect him and he told her that the plane landed in canada and had to stay out of the air till it is clear what was happening.
All TV stations showed the footage and it was pretty crazy to see all that chaos.
Sad and tragic what happened.

>Vader, Johnny Thunder and Han Solo and the others
Pieprzony burżuj

there's no turning back

It was kinda embrassing, I remember Canadians being so upset and concerned that America didn't mention us in it's Thank you speech

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/david-frum-why-bush-didnt-mention-canada-in-his-920-speech

Now you suck a muslim cock. What happened, USA ?

why do poles like the US so much

ive never understood that

Give them a meatball

I don't know, old man.
I wasn't even born back then.

We took advantage of it.

cool scene

Signed up and brought the blitz to the inferior people's of the sand lands.

Not too far, but dont feel like that. Embrace that you are here forever, take it as a blessing. You come here for a reason, and once you find out that a foreign business partner with whom you can do something, anything important is a Sup Forumstard too, magic happens and kek makes things happen trough you.
Like Jesus and his followers.

They cancelled DS9 reruns. I was pissed.

My friend owns a store, he moved to New York from India in the 90s and started out working for minimum wage which was like 3 bucks at the time in one of those small booths. While he was working the booth the planes hit the towers. He is very red pilled, he hates illegal immigrants, wants trump to win etc...After it happened he closed down the booth because he was trying to be respectful for what happened and he wasn't sure what else he could do. There was a Muslim who owned a booth near his, he told me how the Muslim started laughing and cheering after the planes hit, he also told me that the Muslim guy was arrested like 2 days later by dudes in suits and he never saw the Muslim again. Point of the story is Muslims sucks

was about 7 or 8 and couldn't really understand why my mother was crying because of a movie.
When she told me it was real I was more fascinated than anything else, guess I wasn't old enough to understand how many people died, as the Titanic still seemed worse to me.
as for my country... We were silent for a minute in school and that was about it, as far as I remember.

Failed to remove kebab

Did this too days later, in front of my uncle who was in one of the buildings and his eye started twitching

Went home early from school, then out to play with my buddies. Teacher's brought in a TV to show the event, like it's some huge deal, as if we were to feel sorry, or bad, or nervous.

It was just another day, plus side being we went home early.

Nice damage control underage faggot

People were celebrating in the streets of New Jersey.

fuck off hobo

27 reporting in

Indeed. I miss The Duke from /k/, catacomb skull fucking, and so forth.

Only when you hit your 40's you body actually decays. But within the next few decades we will be able to regenerate every human organ so were pretty much going to be the immortal generation.

like, forever?

I was at MEPS enlisting in the Army. Didn't hear about it until I left the building.

>state full of nyc diaspora celebrating

Uh no,, we were pretty devastated.

The real sacrifice.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0

Stereotyphical Americans are just more sophisticated version of poles. Arrogant, shit food taste, idiots, mass shootings every week. Poles idolize those traits.

this.they canceled Pokemans for there stupid news

My sister and I made a map of the towers, wtc7, crash in PA etc and filled it in as shit went down.

each day a jew dies is a good day

Stupid kids bitching about Pokemon. The rest of us were in school that Tuesday.

Well when I heard about it, some student in secondary school ran in and said the twin towers were blown up, I ignored it till I walked past my art teacher who was having full blown meltdown/panic attack, crying and kneeling to the floor muttering "this is war we are all going to die" over and over, she got karted off with two other members of staff. It was on one of those bulky tvs with the dials on them. I looked on at the grainy image unimpressed but it put me in the mood to watch die hard. My father picked me up from school and then told me offically what the fuck was actually going on.

It was also the first time I had garlic bread with cheese and it was fucking amazing.

Got to go from school early and had a moment of silence in the morning.

Suicide rates fell across the country apparently.
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/4125630/Terror-attacks-cause-drop-in-suicide-rates-as-they-invoke-Blitz-spirit.html

NATO played it on us and bombed our metro station some years later to get us involved in Iraq, and people still believe it was Al-Qaeda or ETA. Good times.

The small percentage of loud mouths the media lets get their message out does not represent even a majority of the minority Slovak bro. We have jobs, lives, dreams, families to stay peaceful for. When shit get so bad that the threat on all those things becomes painfully real, you'll see just what us Americans are made of. We are still here, we are the still the majority, we just live on the down low because it's to our advantage currently.

they did a minute of silence during highschool
while everyone was being a good cuck and being silent for a minute
my classmate, called djihaad, not even fucking kidding, he ran around on the yard screaming "allah akbar"

djihaad never changes

That explains the grammar...

How/why are you there.. Japs are mostly afraid of darkies.. I've spent weeks there--never saw a single black person..

What's your been your exp?

>4th grade
>everyone else in the world got to watch the coverage all day and witness it as it happened
>my shit school didn't even tell us anything was happening until like 1 PM
>had to watch highlights later on
>sister got to see the second plane live because she was homeschooled

And now I watch 9/11 videos and documentaries on like a monthly basis. It was a fascinating event that I lived through and yet I feel like I missed the whole thing