Recent gets

What've you guys gotten recently? My wife's boyfriend just got me this, Tame Impala's best album, Lonerism!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?safe=off&biw=1280&bih=709&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=aWZWWuPFAcLH_Qaml5Bw&q=excited guy with glasses&oq=excited guy with glasses&gs_l=psy-ab.3...8290.9711.0.9838.8.8.0.0.0.0.93.616.8.8.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.znORw8fOb2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

epic!

>tfw i look exactly like that guy

Isn't it!? Gonna play it on my Crosby ASAP
I don't get it

kek

What? You're just getting images of people being excited. I guess they look kinda goofy but you don't need to spoil their fun

found the numale

found this epic meme on reddit, it's called soy :)

quick rundown on soy?

No ones gonna mention what a cuck he is?

>numale
>>>>caring how consenting adults maintain their relationship
Not very patrician of you

do something about it user. it's never too late

I'm not that "pol" guy, and I'm a lefty, but the numale meme is true. Just because someone calls you a numale doesn't make them pol, numales literally exist and it's not because of "racists"

where did you get this image

>crosby

ebin bait is ebin

>Vsauce! Michael here

Then get a better fucking haircut and stop it with this chinstrap business.
Otherwise stop complaining about how you never get laid.

my god you suck

what's the difference between a chinstrap and a real beard

Real beards are real beards
Chin straps are beards for those who can't grow beards
t. Beard boy

Unless you're a chinlet there is literally no advantage to having a beard compared to shaving.

t. numale

OP here, I can grow a beard but usually go for the infamous chin strap because I think it looks alright. I'm not shallow about looks aside from basic hygiene and whatnot

google.com/search?safe=off&biw=1280&bih=709&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=aWZWWuPFAcLH_Qaml5Bw&q=excited guy with glasses&oq=excited guy with glasses&gs_l=psy-ab.3...8290.9711.0.9838.8.8.0.0.0.0.93.616.8.8.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.znORw8fOb2k

i'm not even opening that stupid reddit meme you probably got from your discord

When Sup Forums calls you a numale, there's a problem.

nice
very meta

It’s all true

>has never intentionally excercised in his life

lmao

lel

It’s not being shallow. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to look good.

be nice to jack

(You)

the gril is a qt

she's pretty disgusting actually

I disagree

I just bought Jeff Rosentock's last 2 albums on cassette! I shove them in my morbidly obese purple haired girlfirend's uber loose roastie, so when she fucks her 12 inch buck he cums all over it, and i remove it later and lick the dried POC cum and concealing cunt juice off before
I play it on my Mickey Mouse karaoke cassette player, with the karaoke mic shoved up my ass and I "sing" along to his raucous pop punk tunes with my farts,

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Not bad at all mate

>that sneak fantano