"English fans abuse the vulnerability of Roma children"

frontpage news, Germany,
tagline: "Brutalization of morals"
>welt.de/sport/fussball/em-2016/article156237243/Englische-Fans-werfen-Muenzen-nach-bettelnden-Kindern.html

>"the kids rush like starving creatures after a little bit of money"
>"a new low"

english BTFO, officially lower than roma

one of the videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghasj7o8iHI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Hr37R9_nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>roma
But i thought, they were gypsies, not romanians.

Go be gypsies somewhere else.

They're stimulating their shitty economy. Plus throwing coins for poor to pick up is hilarious and fun. We used to give the homeless people a pound if they'd do hurdles over all the bus rails in the bus station.

>>"a new low"
b-b-baffling!

gypsies needs bullets, not coins

lesson learned here is to stop giving help to people in need.

Keep doing god's work, England.

In English next time potato nigger. Also. Am I supposed to care? They should be thankful for Pocket change. Fucking crystal ball baggy sequin dress violent streel walking animals

why not just send them back to india

Who cares about filthy gypsy scum?

Because they come from Romania.

Like we care what micks, Gypsies, or krauts think. Stay mad.

I don't anymore. Gave $2 to a homeless guy when it was 110 here in AZ to get a drink, his reply... is that it? I told him to give it back. They're entitled these days. They beg at highway exits and like to stare at you looking weak. So I just stare at them from my new lexus. They get so uncomfortable from it, some just start looking at the ground. Makes me laugh, you can stare at me but when I do it to you you're embarrassed?

What's the problem? We do this on the tube all the time. Throw a pound coin down a platform and watch all the homeless vagrants try to snatch it.

You just got to love how the media is reveling in every bit of news it can get to blame European people no matter their country. Just paint the lot of them as vile people so you can past your leftist agenda.

>gypsies are training their children to be criminals
>children under the age of 14 don't even get arrested for crime
>gypsies are using their children to do crime
>children don't even get taken by the state
>white christian family wants to homeschool their children
>children immediately get taken by the state

such is life in eurocuck

HAHAHAHAAH

kek

What's wrong with that? At least they aren't pimped out by their fathers for cigarettes like gypsy children usually are.

I guess you're ready for another two million of illiterate mudshites Hans.

Has the cuck who wrote this 'article' never met gypsies before? Fucks sake. Should throw bricks at them, not coins.

*English fans robbed by Roma children

It's a tradition to do that here, nothing abnormal

Poor kids.

All they wanted is to steal their wallets.

Keep doing this pls england

I'd rather throw missiles at them and be done with it.

Why the fuck aren't they at school? I have no sympathy for these children

>People siding with gypsies
>Ever

Any person who has interacted with them would know how subhuman they actually are.

Poor Romanians. Why are anglos so racist?

fuck me, Romanians really suck at parenting if they let their kids run around like this

>Why the fuck aren't they at school?

Roma parents don't want their children to attend school.
They consider it "against their culture".

>be romanian
>get brutalized by englishcucks

THIS THEY ARE FUCKING GYPPOS KILL THEM ALL

Truth.

Although homeschooling is retarded.

* gypsy children
FTFY, friendo. Remember, calling them Roma is PC.

We call them Roma to distinguish them from local gypsies.

Just gyppo instinct, like throwing meat at a tiger

This, I had to supervise them for half a year and it was the worst job of my life, half of the fuckers systematically avoided work and the second half was too dumb to understand instructions.

If you throw coins away from you they'll be too busy scrambling and fighting over it to swarm and pickpocket you.

Why are these children out on the streets begging for money instead of being in school or at home playing? Why are they vulnerable to begin with? This is France's shame, not the Brit hooligans'.

>some gypsy kids run into a pack of Chinese tourists on the Champs-Elysées
>I yell 他们是贼, tamen shi zei !
>my face when the chinks push the gypos off the sidewalk

>english fans generously give coins to poor gypsy children
>get accused of abusing the vulnerable

Because they didn't make them to pushups.
Therefor denying those kids physical exercise.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Hr37R9_nc

why are they not in school!

They're already all highly skilled - PHD and above, all of them.

it was naive virtue signaling german doing the accusing, I know what roma are like

>Brutalization of morals

I read this and thought that the limeys were fucking the kids

I'm disappointed, English fans traveling to France and leaving them with a bunch of half-anglo, half-gyp hybrids running through their streets would be the ultimate form of shitposting.

C'est mal

no because it's true and chinks always have cash

Hey that's 50m from where I work.

Also, FUCK YOU FUCKING ANGLO SHITHEADS. What do you think happens if you throw them money? They fucking come back, stay, eat and live another day. Do you have any idea what a pain in the ass these subhuman shits are in any civilised city? They're worse than rats. If you want to have fun, go kick them.

i thought it was rich gulf arabs and jews

MUH MICRO BRASSERIES

no rich gulf arabs and jews use the cards, chinese people don't trust banks so they have a lot of cash on them

I don't like children being hurt but they are exploited for money. If you think those kids are begging because they want to you're delusional. At best they have to give the money some asshole who walks by a few times a day to collect, worst it's this or the fucking brothel. Nobody starves for food in Europe, yet. DON'T GIVE GYPSIES ANY FUCKING MONEY!!

ah, visiting paris was fun, loved eating some crepes, and definitely improved my french speaking skills, though some of your people get angry easily, theres lots of french people here, infact europeans out number whites in this country, and a bunch of french universities too

The hell does that mean.

they are thieves

Can we all agree that gypsyes are a plague and need to be exterminated?
Some countries wanted to sterilize the women, so they can keep the minorities under control. Nonetheless PC warriors lost their minds and went batshit crazy, stopping the campaigns.

Why can't we have good things?

Fuck the gyppos though

What a candy-ass way to play it. You are supposed to heat the coins with a torch first.

Remove gypsy

Nothing wrong with this.

There's a guy in my local town who goes around with a bucket, collecting pennies from the floor. He's quite popular so everyone throws him some and he rushes after them, especially if you roll the penny so he has to chase it.

Liberals might say it's cruel but he chooses that life.

If the parents aren't university teachers then yeah homeschooling cannot be done by dumb parents or dumb teachers for that matter.

If I knew the guy really depended on it and there wasn't anybody else involved I might give money, and I don't have much myself, but I just don't trust those fuckers anymore. Shit like pic related is an insult to the intelligence of the everyday citizen, not to say there's zero chance the guy wouldn't get healthcare. Fuck em, fuck em up the ass!

university teachers can be dumb too

> infact europeans out number whites in this country

Nigga wat?

yep, more whites than arabs in this country , european too

>exploiting gypsies for fun

Why aren't they in school?

The gypsies claim they get bullied at school which is the reason why they don't send them there, which is one of the reasons they don't have any skills besides being beggars.

The kids are having fun, the English are having fun and the gypos are making money. Where's the issue? If they don't want to be treated like beggars then fuck off back where they came from.

27.15% Indian
12.53% Pakistani
11.32% Emirati (citizenry)
49% other

Awesome, always pleased to hear of new white enclaves.

Bullshit. If you so much as breathed a word against a gypsy in school, you get fucked.

english fans? Doesn't sound like english doing anything wrong here, just fans..

Fuck gypsies.

>negative news about UK
I wonder if the coming BREXIT is the reason

Might be bullshit but it's what they say. Also they claim nobody willingly gives them a job. Which is probably true, but why would you if they don't have an education.

What's wrong with that? They want money and they're giving it to them? I used to drive downtown and throw pennies out of the window as I drove, knowing the homeless will pick them up.

>Throwing money to poor children is now seen as an immoral act

Yeah okay sure.

There's even a little fucking feel good ending to it, the kids end up buying big bags of sweets with the money.

yep, the other is just white ppl

pure (((coincidence)))
it's not a cheap ploy to soften europe up to drive a wedge between europe and britain for some divide and conquer at all

this

More like gasoline and plastic bags.

kek

M8 You're from southend init
penny picker Steve is a legend

SCRAMBLE!!!
A fine tradition...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
They really are scraping the barrel of oppresion if that is true.

The english always were the lowest form of Germanic, but they at least know to keep to their islands when it comes to Europe.

I mean fuck they joke about the french's white flags when at least those can surrender with dignity, the English would be represented best with a brown flag over their fear of actually fighting in a war.
Had Churchill not been there they'd have been a minor province of the third reich.

Nobody willingly gives them a job because they're thieving bastards who don't work. If they stopped nicking everything that wasn't bolted to the ground (AND EVEN THEN, THEY'LL HAVE A GO AT IT WITH A BOLT CUTTER AND A SPANNER) and actually worked, then people would hire them. If I stole constantly, was rude t the customers and didn't do my job, I'd find it hard to be employed. It's nothing to do with their race or their background. It's to do with the fact that they're gyppos.

If there's one thing all europeans have in common then it's their hate for gypo trash.

through gypo hate, unity.

Britain was rearming from 1935 onwards, was still the dominant naval power of the time and Churchill was not in government when war was declared.

Thats why gippos are such a problem compared to niggers. They actually think for a second instead of "nigga gibe me wallet". They rarely are aggresive though which is a plus.

lol dutch fags did the same here in Madrid

>mfw gary and the lads from southend on sea do more for the race war than any of you virgins ever could

b-but dutch are our allies and dont want to leave the EU, of course we wont publish news about them like in the OP

I'm a liberal,
all human being deserve dignity, freedom and opportunity,
except gypos.
Gas them all.

>Had Churchill not been there they'd have been a minor province of the third reich.

Yeah because Churchill fought off the Third Reich personally in a spitfire and it wasn't the combined tactical and strategic military genius of the British armed forces.

By the way, stunning lack of self awareness by trying to insult Britain by saying we were almost a minor province of the third reich, something that you actually were you fucking cuck.

Fuck you Sea-Jew

Fucking hate german media so much.They stopped shitting on poland for a while because of Brexit. Pure coincidence goy

>Also they claim nobody willingly gives them a job. Which is probably true

It's bullshit.

Stand around and watch them sometimes. Their crippled limbs magically heal and they go buy some beer and cigs with the free handouts.

There's no incentive to work. They come in regularly at the store I go to, because they need to exchange their coins into bills. Hundred SEK bills, plenty of them. Every day. Untaxed.

They probably make close to what I do, standing around doing nothing. The kids make even more because they can milk that pity money.

And fuck do they not starve. They have so much free food they refuse people trying to give them food instead of money.

They come west because of the economic incentive. They literally make more sitting outside a grocery store than they ever would working back home. Why would they work?