What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/beauty/the-number-of-male-domestic-1284479771263030.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cXNCyrkkgLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes a cuck.

I'm not sure perhaps you should ask him directly instead.

>we dominate them
>that's why we are inferior

>male feminists

Gossip, ostracizing, alienation, identity labeling, character shaming. These are all horrible things women do in flocks

He means, I'm lonely and maybe a woman will sympathize with me. We can get coffee and I'll actually listen to her unlike other guys. We won't have sex for a month because, I'm a nice guy that's interested in HER.

yahoo.com/beauty/the-number-of-male-domestic-1284479771263030.html

More severe threats like being beaten, burned, choked, kicked, slammed with a heavy object, or hit with a fist were also tracked. Roughly 40 percent of the victims of severe physical violence were men. The CDC repeated the survey in 2011, the results of which were published in 2014, and found almost identical numbers — with the percentage of male severe physical violence victims slightly rising.

Literally never done one of those things.

Women weaken things, men destroy things. Conversely, if both are doing their part for society, women strengthen and support, while men build and create.

He is an effeminate faggot.

He's just trying to get laid.

>all men are the same

the only reason im replying is because he is jewtube famous and a large number of people listen to what he says. hes an ignorant piece of shit but hes dangerous none the less. hopefully he dies young

>onision

>literally bullied his fat emo underage gf and beat her

The path to greatness is arduous.
Not every man has an untainted picture of greatness.
But sure as hell, clear as the summer sky, very few women do.

this fucker doesn't think women can be abusive and he has to have met at least one person who had an abusive mother

What a cuck

i have a feeling that if isis gets more active a lot of famous youtubers will be forced to upload their own beheadings.

Wasn't he abused as well? I've heard stories on 8 about his background, like how he has a history of torturing pets and using his YouTube popularity to fuck underage girls.

glorious day come soon please

Self hate is such an unattractive quality

>We can and on occasion do, destroy them
>We protect them too
>We are inferior to them
Yeah...

this dude is so fucking weird.

Surely all those things show we are superior to the pussies we stomp into the ground

The weak should fear the strong

Didn't his wife cheat on him with a woman?

>women arent abusive
If you pay them enough they will be.

And his dad hit him with a fire extinguisher

He meant "If I bitch about how inferior I am, maybe a woman will have pity-sex with me".

He meant that he has no self esteem,and is a suicidal faggot which should have already killed itself.

He truly is inferior. He sholdn't be called a man. We should call it a worm.

He's literally a cucklord and a trans-woman completely based him out.

Yeah feminism is nice and all that, I wouldn't want a misogynist man and women's rights are important etc etc but this is going way too far.

Being a subservile self-hating doormat is really not attractive. Do they not get it? Besides women can be violent cunts too, it's just that we're mainly so weak the physical damage isn't there and fights among women tend to be done by emotional warfare and manipulation anyway

I dont know who the guy is but the answer is simple.

Some cunt let him fuck her and she has him now by the balls.

Thats is all.

He means:
"I'm lonely, I'm a fucking psychopathic obnoxious faggot that tries to turn everything into a XD LE EBIN JOKES BRAH, and thus my personality is absolutely unattractive to every sapient being around me. Did I forget to mention I murdered my pet turtle? XD IT WAS JUST A FUNNY PRANK BRO!"

youtube.com/watch?v=cXNCyrkkgLc

Why do you faggots insist on giving these "e-celebs" any more attention than they already have? It's like your paid shill or something.. oh wait..

Huh, really makes you think. Mostly about better times when women were considered property.

except the majority of domestic violence is perpetrated by women.
women are the primary killers of their children. hell sex crimes, name a man that reported to the police that they were sexually assaulted by a woman? it happens. but no man will ever report it as a crime.

the liberals are more than willing to accept bullshit statistics with no evidence like 3/4 college women are raped or 70% of rapes go unreported. but completely ignore any evidence that shows them that they are biased and sexist

$$$$$$$$$

Not every man is the nigger/white trash that you are and live among Onision. Everything built and maintained is done almost exclusively by men.

this is an underrated post, I like your explanation user.

This is the same guy that cucked himself just to let his girlfriend date and fuck a dyke without him.

the unkissed, unemployed virgin wants to know

this

>he doesn't war

what are you gay?

This sounds like the opening of a near-future dystopian sci-fi

>Youtube Red

1 P O S T
P
O
S
T

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

epic maymay bro.

gaasita ennast

>m-maybe if i humiliate myself and my gender my fat tumblr friend will offer her sweet pussy to me

mods and janitors need to get onto this

>hopefully he dies young
Too late. He's in his 30s. He's just trying to keep the man child pop singer look up to get dat 15 year old puss.

He is so thirsty he thinks being a pushover faggot publicly will get him sympathy pussy

>Women crying constantly about being inferior and treated as being inferior
>A man steps up and tells them that in fact, men are the inferior ones
WHAT A FUCKING MANSPLAINER TRYING TO TAKE OUR VICTIMHOOD FOR HIMSELF

>men are violent warmongering pieces of shit
>yet somehow the most powerful women in history are always known for conflicts and occupation of other countries
>Who is Queen Victoria?
>Who is Empress Cixi?
>Who is Margarete Thatcher?
>Who is "a shitton of other women throughout history"?

It's funny how people always forget that in a position of power most humans just act like wolves and that's basically it. If you honestly believe that a world run by women would be better take a look at the current state of south america.

Meanwhile, women inexplicably still manage to do nothing at all.

he legit is though, let his wife fuck others

Statistically lesbian couples go through the most domestic violence. But that's none of my cis white male business.

This, EVERY male feminist and sjw type is just trying to smash puss. Im genuinely curious as to how sucessful a tactic this is.

>he forgot to mention men built everything you see and use today

It's not women find men who grovel and apologize unattractive but thy have been convinced that women think like men and therefore by groveling to women they may take pity on them.

Women leaders in history are fairly famous for not granting clemency or forgiveness to those that beg and grovel. "What a cold bitch". We have all experienced that.

Where male leaders are more likely to grant leanancy on those who show submissiveness

I JUST FOUND OUT THIS FAGGOT IS 30 YEARS OLD
AHAHAHAHAH WHAT A LOW T KEK

But is the sample big enough for the observation? It's either having 1-2 empresses in the whole history or more but under the control of nobles.