Budapest 2017 World Swimming Championships

Holy fuck, 1 day remaining and you have 0 threads? wtf

speaking of Katie Ledecky:
1. 2 days ago she lost and came second for the first time in her carrer
2. I always look at her and i think she would be a very cosy gf

Other urls found in this thread:

ncronline.org/news/people/world-record-holder-swimming-rio-says-prayer-two-before-race
youtube.com/watch?v=SRaQMhITxHc
instagram.com/p/BSundXjD3f-/?taken-by=kledecky&hl=ru
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>swimming
>sport

>losing 7-1
>sport

tfw russian guy 2000 born comes 4th with JWR
tfw chinese girl 2002 born comes after Ledecky on 800m freestyle +3 sec

>i think she would be a very cosy gf

>Rich
>Educated
>Tall & fit
>Strong catholic values

I agree, Pavel, I agree.

is she acutally really catholic?

I did not seen any pics of her mother yet, but when I look at her - on the OP-pic and pic pinned to this post - I caught the feeling like... i dont know, but she is just 100% fit into my fantazy about american wife. Her face, her smile, her hair colour and her face. Just most typical of all the typical(for me), common middle america catholic wife. School teacher, doctor, I dont know, but just MOST typical, the first suggestion when you try to paint the 'common american woman(wife, traditional cathlic wife) from countryside' in your head

maybe I have seen some of her lookalike in american movies(but dont remember) and thats why i think so

"I do say a prayer -- or two -- before any race. The Hail Mary is a beautiful prayer and I find that it calms me," she told the Catholic Standard in an email interview.

ncronline.org/news/people/world-record-holder-swimming-rio-says-prayer-two-before-race

You really think it was the first time of her career she lost a race? Wow, you might be retarded.
Anyways, I was taking the piss on America for being shit, male-wise, and they pull of some cyborg (dressel) for the sprint.

No threads?
Are you insane?
I make about 2 or 3 a day.

>Sun Yang pulled out again of the 1500m
>This time did not even bother with the Heat

Fuck him. I used to like him, due to how much he crushed everyone on that distance. He forsook it and became a vulgar semi-sprinter.

Seriously bros I can't take it. I NEED katie to step on my balls and make me her little sissyslave. I want her to make me lick the sweat and peepee out of her swimsuits, I want to to smell the chlorine on her beautiful porceline skin as she pins me up against the wall towering over me as she jams her thumb up my ass......fuck just thinking about it makes me want to kms...

Well, the typical American housewife would not be catholic.

Sjostrom or Ledecky as the best female swimmer of the Mondials? Bear in mind, Sjostrom is by fat the favorite @50m having destroyed the WR, having won 2 gold medals already and a silver medal.

>More individual gold medals
>A WR

Etc.

I wonder what happened to him.
He doesn't seem comfortable at all.
Maybe it was juice all along.

will that chinese swimmer be swimming at these swimming championships?

My body is ready, user

He decided to do the 200m. Got pulled once or twice for doping (as if he was the only one), but more importantly saw he got crushed @800m so he must have decided to pull out of the 1500m. A Coward.

Which one? And the championships are almost over...

the autistic one. I thought OP was saying one day remaining until it starts.

>The statement reads, per Xinhua: “Sun competed in several events with high intensity here during the past days. For the sake of his health and preparations for the Tokyo Olympic Games, Sun has decided to withdraw from the 1500m contest here.”

ROID CHEAT!

Sjöstrom is suspect in finals.
Let's see if her 50 doesn't end up like her 100 the other day.
Right now Simone Manuel is ahead of Sjöstrom in this WC. And both are behind Ledecky, but then again, so is everyone else.

>Simone Manuel
Are you kidding me? Sjostrom got the 50 and 100m butterfly. That's much more impressive than a lousy 100FS

To further add on it, Sjostrom got 2 CR and 1 WR. That's enough to put her ahead of Ledecky. I don't know why I even asked about it.

shit she lost by 0.01 seconds.

>People know me for laughing, but if they see me crying they will be very sad, so this time I will go home before I cry

;_;

Manuel has 3 golds (two in relays, but they count the same) and could still make it 4 if she upsets Sjöstrom again. If you asked Sjöstrom whether she'd prefer the gold medal or the WR in the same event where she broke the WR, I'm pretty sure she would've said the gold. World records come and go, but a title is yours forever.

So no, Sjöstrom is not ahead of Manuel and she's certainly not ahead of Ledecky, who has 5 golds and 1 silver.

See my post above.

>Putting relay on the same rank as individual races

Incredible!

Peaty is GOAT

They all get individual medals for them, so yes, it's exactly the same. They all count the same. That's why it's so important to have a good national team. The Americans understand that.

amazing girl

0 in catalig every time i look here

1 time in her pro carrer on international level?

dont ever write such lewd things in the threads containing pictures or/and discussion about Katie

why? exactly would be catholic

>ameriprays

And even if we remove the two relays (!), Sjöstrom is only one gold medal ahead of Manuel heading into their last head-to-head, which could go either way if Sjöstrom doesn't perform (like in the 100m).

And I'm saying this as a huge Sjöstrom fan, I think she's the cutest swimmer out there. I don't care for Manuel one bit, but facts are facts.

Americans are mostly protestant.
Catholics are a large minority, but still a minority.
When I think "typical American" I see a WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant), not a Roman Catholic.

>0 in catalig every time i look here
that's because nobody gives me (You) when I'm ledeckyposting. ;(

>Americans are mostly protestant.
>Roughly 46.5% of Americans are Protestants, 20.8% are Catholics,
wow, never knew.
what is the difference between catholic woman and protestant woman?

(i thought WASP are the sayig for upper class white folks)

i just type 'budap' or 'swim' ctrl+f and see 0 results every time

>(i thought WASP are the sayig for upper class white folks)

that's because most upper class rich people in the US were historically white, anglo-saxon and protestant.

>what is the difference between catholic woman and protestant woman?

I don't know the answer to this, because they could be very similar or very different from each other. I guess it just depends. They're two different cultures but are among the most compatible in the world.

wtf dont b lude about my waifu u pervo

so pure :3c

>Only one gold ahead
>BUT one more silver
>So two medals ahead
>And 3 records

youtube.com/watch?v=SRaQMhITxHc
5:34 - 6:04

Warm your hearts, friends.

Oh fuck, she looks so ugly and sounds so dumb......

could not watch past 25th second, too painful for my heart...

>tfw

t. Mohammed Al Mustaffa

>3:11
oh, young ledecky reminded me a young Dakota F. for some reason, the same smile probably

instagram.com/p/BSundXjD3f-/?taken-by=kledecky&hl=ru
she loves her brother a lot

>tfw no lil sister who loves me

After beating the WR on 50 freestyle, Sjöström now holds the WR for 50 FS, 100 FS, 50 BF and 100 BF, edging out Phelps' three WR's.

>she

you are exactly what is wrong with American males.

I want to hold Fu tightly and never let go

Mireia best girl

Is this /bundes/?

/bundas/

high-diving starts
swimming finals this evening, in 5 hrs

USA won 3 high diving WCH, 3 different champs
oly soon?

imagine how many strong white children she can bear
perfect woman

her brother is harvard graduate with Cum Laude btw

ITT: Divers that are literally goblins

LEDECKY POSTING IS BACK LADS

POST RARE LEDECKYS

Efimova>Pelegrini>the rest>that sudan swimmer>King

1.30 hrs till finals

No more Ledecky though. :(

which events are left?

thanks

50m Breaststroke
Meilutyte, fan of her

GTFO of Japan, you filthy WHITE PIGGU!

>germany in charge of immigration strictness

So am I, but se hasn't been good for the past 3 years. Bitchy Efimova and monster King have surpassed her. And now even this Meili girl is swimming faster than her. It's a nightmare for Ruta, unfortunately.

what has changed for Ruta?

I saw her at Settecolli event a few years ago, she is very charming and beautiful

i know she had broken elbow before Rio

I think she broke her shoulder, which was careless.
It pretty much ruined her chances in Rio and now she's just playing catch-up to girls she used to dominate. Sad story.
And now that her British coach is moving to Ireland for a job there, she's decided to return to Lithuania where they don't have the conditions she had in the UK. It will be downhill from here, I'm afraid.

Yes, elbow, thank you.

HOLY SHIT GUYS
Rita is 1997 born?!?!?!?! wtf!??????????????????????????????????? she is 2 years younger than me?

i always thought she is from older generation, about the same as Efimova.

She won the gold medal in London when she was 15. It was amazing.

I thought she would come to an USA university to train and go to school, maybe wasn't possible

She loves Lithuania and always expressed her wish to return there.

Ugh, Eurosport are showing Spain-Austria instead of the swimming. Uncomfy as fuck.

that makes sense

hope she recovers

difficult to see Ruta and Missy Franklin fall apart after London 2012

Yeah, what the hell happened to Missy?

Some injuries, but i think also less motivation for training when she started university

didn't seem to be in very good shape

>yfw the state of american swimming after phelps and lochte minus dressel

Does anyone have any pictures of Ledecky's arse?

I've tried looking but cant find any

fucking hell
Efimova almost

god, I hate that fugly King so much.

you mean in a normal one-piece swimsuit?

Anything

will based Seto win again?

yeah, there's nothing.
it's painful.

based Seto stealing bronze from Lichtfield.

Gold again

arr rook same

based Sjöstrom wins gold.

TOLD Y'ALL THAT SJOSTROM > LEDECKY AT THOSE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Meili a qt

Good lads