wsbtv.com/live-breaking
abcnews.go.com/Live/video/special-live-2-14519615

You

can't

stain
the

cain

ROMNEY ABSOLUTELY SAVAGED

>Cruz wanted to ban fag marriage and put degeneracy at its place, making USA God's nation again
>Trump literally said he "wants to push homosexual rights even forward" and that he would let trannies into bathrooms
>Sup Forums fell for "muh edgy nationalist" meme, while Happy Merchant laughs and rubs his hand as his triumph is complete, and no matter who wins now, American youth gets completely enslaved by the sex and degeneracy

UNITED
GAYS
OF
AMERICA

I can tell some of the pixels, but I kek'd.

God I love Herman "Splain it to ya" Cain

pandering to fuckwits

Reposting because relevance

Probably this

Cain?

#REAL NIGGA HOURZ

WHO TF UP???
HIT THAT MF APRECIATION BUTTON

I still can't believe cuckservatives are saying that Trump's Orlando response was "unnerving"

That was one of the best speeches he made, behind his foreign policy speech of course. False song of globalism is my all time favorite quote from him

Shitballs I'm gonna be working soon, someone keep me updated in this thread, I won't be able to watch the stream on my phone

>b-but da tramp is da evil racist

There is only pro-Trump and anti-Trump.

>I AM POLLING EXPERT!
>TRUMP WILL NEVER BE NOMINEE
>HILLARY WILL WIN
>I AM BEST POLLING EXPERT EVAH!

did you miss the " A MAN AND A WOMAN!" rant

That Hillary's donut hole is wide and gaping, while that young trollop's hole is small and tight

those hole sizes really made me think famalam

i bet that it represents something profound and has nothing to do with childish sex jokes

>RALLY EDITION
Oh shit! It's habbening now!

>2am here
>it's literally real nigga hours here

Pic related is the raw data for the latest Bloomberg poll.

> If the general election were held today, and the candidates were [Hillary Clinton for the Democrats], [Donald Trump for the Republicans], and Gary Johnson for the Libertarian Party, for whom would you vote?

> Hillary Clinton: 49, Donald Trump: 37, Gary Johnson: 9, Would not vote: 1, Not Sure: 4

> Percentages given for reference, but not valid for direct comparison (March-2016).

> Hillary Clinton: 54, Donald Trump: 36, Not Sure: 9

Although that Bloomberg poll shows a decrease in support for Donald Trump in comparison with the recent polls by other pollsters it actually shows an increase in support of 1% for Trump from March to June in contrast of a decrease of 5% of support for Hillary, even accounting for the fact that they added Gary Johnson in the most recent.

An equally accurate headline would be:

> Bloomberg poll shows the difference between Trump and Hillary shrink by 6% from March until June

Lies, damn lies and statistics I say

Nate Cardboard should kill himself

HERMAN
E
R
M
A
N

All the #NeverTrump cringeworthy faggots are kikes

Hillary's cunt is old and loose.

SUGAR
U
G
A
R

Cucks will be cucks. Ryan will change his tune once polls come out showing him behind Nehlen.

Witnessed.

(((Silver)))

>Lies

WHAT lies, Donals has 12 fucking points behind Hillary, what the fuck you don't understand

Lies, his fall back is always that states should decide. He has bigger things to worry about

((((Silberg))))

concern trolls please go

your tactics are not working

go back to the drawing board

>D***

Alright geez tone it down a bit. My opinion has almost 180'd on him .

>Seth Meyers bans Donald Trump from 'Late Night' following Orlando response

>Donald Trump has been testing the patience of his critics for months now, and for some his speeches on the aftermath of the Orlando shooting have been the final straw. President Obama epicly took him to task in a down-to-Earth and composed televised speech—and now a late-night host has banned him altogether.

>In one of his staple “A Closer Look” segments, Seth Meyers continued to attack Trump for exploiting the deadliest mass shooting in American history in order to push bigotry, trying to bar an entire religion from immigrating to the U.S., and implying that Obama sympathizes with terrorists. Even the act of reporting Trump’s evil remarks verbatim has gotten the award-winning Washington Post banned from his events for being “phony and dishonest.”

>But Meyers and Late Night believe in constitution, and so they’re standing in solidarity with the Washington Post.

>“So as long as the Washington Post is banned from Donald Trump’s campaign, Donald Trump will be banned from ever coming on this show,” Meyers said. “You missed out, buddy.”

>Along with Samantha Bee and John Oliver, Meyers is one of the more consistent late-night hosts to rail on Trump beyond the joke, especially on the Second Amendment where the three take Trump to task for not supporting a revision or repeal of the outdated portion of the Bill of Rights. Meyers in particular has been doing it since the 2011 White House correspondents’ dinner. As such Trump has never been on Late Night and he was almost surely never coming, a point that Meyers admits just seconds later.

>Banning Trump from Late Night is ultimately an empty threat. Meyers knows it, we know it, and if Trump ever learns about it, he’ll probably make a point about the show's ratings on Twitter. But for Meyers, the ban probably felt pretty good.

dailydot.com/entertainment/seth-meyers-bans-donald-trump-late-night/?tw=dd

SHUCKY DUCKY INTENSIFIES

> In november, 2016, I, Herman Cain, and his house, will be voting for DJT for president of the US of A

What did he mean by this?

Cain is such a great speaker.

"I HERMAIN CANE WILL BE..."
oh my god he's gonna say it he's gonna be VP
"VOTING FOR DONALD J TRUMP"
>tfw to hermain for VP

g-guys I'm concerned...

w-what if Trump wins by only 12 points...

we were p-promised a landslide victory "unopposed"...

i-i don't know what i'd do if trump only wins by a 'good amount'...

This recording is funny

The difference in the previous Bloomberg poll (in March 2016) was 22 points.

How is going from 22 points to 12 points (specially with the inclusion of Gary Johnson) a bad thing?

>not knowing the eternally devastated Romanian
He's a regular here, I'd share a drink with him.

Wtf was that announcement?

wow .. really makes you think .. im a #hillshill now

HOLD ME CLOSER TINY DANCER

The thread is a bit slow? But I understand, it's mid-week and only morning/lunch-time in USA

>these protester instructions

Amazing how this changed from
"we're winning buy 97% guys" to "only 12 points"

I hope to G-d that faggot is Eric Cantor'd

>Unfunny kike show
>LE OBONGO SPEECH WAS GOOD

Uh huh, I'm sure he's upset.

(((Bloomberg)))

You really think his numbers went down after a muslim terrorist shot up a gay bar and now they want to take guns away? Get real. I wouldn't be surprised if he has broken well over 50.

TAKE ME UP, DON!

>Seth Meyers

Trunp is not missing out one bit

(((seth meyers)))

THOSE RIFFS THO

>sxsw

I don't even know what this is except it always means codeword for faggot.

MILLER TODAY?

I SAY, YES!

Just grabbed some lunch to match this high energy rally. MAGA

he forces his family to vote with him like a 19th century plantation owner

And nothing of value was lost.

>I WAS IN WASHINGTON....WASHINGTON IOWA

HURAA

Hello, newfriend! Is this your first rally? Well strap in, because you're in for a great time!

>There nothing to imply he'll follow through with any of this, with how much he flip flops on other things what can we really consider sacred?

>Except they're actual politicians who can be held semi-accountable for party lines and broken promises where as Trump's entire shtick is that he can change his mind whenever he wants and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

How do you counter this argument?

9:00 here in WA. Having coffee and comfy for trump. I'm glad I work night shift, never miss a rally.

The pro-Trump people freaking out about the no-fly list part of this need to consider: the art of the fucking deal.

>be Trump
>want to restrict suspected terrorists from being able to buy guns
>Congress can't do anything because Republicans are beholden to the NRA
>win NRA endorsement
>meet with NRA and open negotiation with an extreme ask: I want you to support banning the sale of guns to people on the terror watch list and the no-fly list
>"We don't want either, but we'll give you the terror watch list if you drop the no-fly list demand"
>deal
>NRA supports restricting sales to suspected terrorists
>Republicans cease to obstruct the passing of a bill to that effect
>Trump succeeds at affecting gun control reform where decades of politicians have failed

This could very easily win him the election by turning female, black, and queer voters.

The odds are atill hovering around 33% so why all of you put your money where your mouth is? Think of the press if The Don breaks 50¢!

predictit.org/Market/1234/Who-will-win-the-2016-US-presidential-election

g-guys...

now that Trump is banned from Late Night...

i-i don't think he'll ever recover from this one... it's ogre.....

NIGGA YOU CAN'T FORCE THE HOUSE OF C A I N

>Banning Trump from Late Night is ultimately an empty threat. Meyers knows it, we know it, and if Trump ever learns about it, he’ll probably make a point about the show's ratings on Twitter. But for Meyers, the ban probably felt pretty good.

Even a sympathetic article roasts (((Meyers)))

Keking hard.

Trump keeps mansplaining Hillary's politics. There's no way a misogynist like him can win against the first female candidate to ever run for President. Did you know he's had 2 divorces and been accused of raping one of them? Probably forced them to abort some babies as well. He's such a conservative that he's gone against everything true conservatives believe in. That's not right. He made Jeb cry on national television and Cruz drop out(even though Cruz was winning against him). These are ACTUAL conservatives, keep that in mind! Trump is a big fat bully, and he doesn't deserve to be the leader of the free world. Scratch that, if Trump wins, there will be no "free world". Just muslims and non-muslims in an eternal war against each other. And Trump will probably end up genociding muslims to oblivion and at the end of his presidency we'll all be living in Trump™ Towers, eating Trump™ steaks with Trump™ wine and wearing Trump™ suits, while getting Trump haircuts from Trump™ hairdressers. Is that really what you want? He will make the whole world into a bunch of Trumps if he gets his way.

Are you surprised the media didn't tell you about them?

kek

Jesus fuck

Fuck off back to your reddit hugbox, the polls have spoken

you can't insult your way into presidency you sniveling coward

How does it feel being BTFO in the polls faggots?

Trump is done.

damn i want that burger!

Bible quote.

>Choose for this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my household, we serve the Lord.

Why is this so much fun, and why does it happen EVERY time?

>Hurr I ban you from my show! h-heh I sure showed him r-r-right guys?

Salty as fuck

This.

I love when Mitt Romney gets shit on

youtube.com/watch?v=q72bQEux6K8

Do you buy all that for yourself?

>implying

Fuck that looks amazing.

MILO VS ISLAM TODAY AT 2PM EASTERN

DEATH THREATS AND MUSLIMS GETTING READY TO GO FULL JIHAD AT GROUND ZERO

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

I've been feeling pretty defeatist lately. Everyone YikYak is shitting on Trump. I tend to shut people down pretty quickly over things like Islam, but I don't think it's convincing anyone to vote for him.