Volcanic

black moth super rainbow

Jimmy Cliff

Paul Simon's GraceLAND

Dave Matthews Band

Earth? Like the band?

Asia

probably this one

huge earth fan here, but why would you ever post the pleb version of this album? like what is the point?

you don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker

i wanna bend my dick to my ass so i can fuck myself

the earth doesn't rock, it bleeps

andrew stramber is an earth rocker

W A S T E D

A N D

W O U N D E D

>tfw not at main computer so can't post steak sandwiches.jpg
Gonna post it later if thread is up

my other best friend, Brandon Novak, is on heroin again

My best friend died Ryan Dunn in a car accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place, I'm gonna build him a skatepark. You don't have be a musician to be an Earth Rocker. Andrew Stranberg is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend Brandon Novak is on heroin again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anybody.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank god Nikki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black guy who probably went to jail. She has a big mouth.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Payback's a bitch motherfucker

Payback's a bitch motherfu
WOOOOOOAAAAAAAOOOAAAOOOOAAAOOOOH CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED

>reads get in the van once

I sincerely feel sorry for Bam.

my foucin legs wer got damn rubber bands ya ass

he's back in rehab for his SIXTEENTH time yea good luck with that one

i always thing 'yo i got a sickass idea for a video' an i look at dunn an realize he aint there :((((

Is that Sargon of Akkad?

bam margera

I miss the days when Bam was considered a soyboy. The soys these days arent even worthy of the suffix "boy".

yo you wana huff some bootech while u put a hotwheel up ur ass rya- o shit FUck im fat n gAY

dont feed phil ya aess

phiL so dumb and faaeyt because a potato was heavier than cake cake is better for you FAT fuckin ass HAHA

*gay djent guitar solo*