Atlanta United vs Orlando City match thread

While you're waiting for that meaningless El Cashico tonight, why not watch MLS's newest forced and cringey rivalry?

Starts in about an hour on your local Fox station in the US

>El Cashico
lol I like that

Was it too racist for US soccer faggots to call the team Silverbacks?

European names for US teams are so cringy

No one cares

>3 and a half argies on the starting 11
it's coming home

is this *this* Kaka?

Utd win 2-1

Two dps in the bench
Meanwhile Latin makes only 200k a year

He's that Kaka

need a stream

>Villalba
>Asad
>Carmona
>Gonzalez Pirez

JUST

Just what?

ANYONE HAVE A STREAM

oh im a fucking fool, its on Fox instead of FS1

If only fags would stop bringing in rainbow flags

Perro kaka?

Is Villalba really just allowed to stay at the port like that

I don't see the problem here. Instead of overpaying half retired euros Atlanta's signing great young players out of the Argentinian league that they can then potentially sell to bigger euro teams

Everyone please rise for our national anthem

Baritone

Atlanta wins 2 - 0 you heard it here first

Is diving as big in the US as it is in Europé?

Why do Americans on Sup Forums pretend to not care about soccer? Your stadiums are fuller than ours and you have some pretty nice athmosphere

Jesus christ go in

because the ones that care are not shit posting on Mongolian basket weaving forums

>empty stands
wow I thought Atalanta was leading in attendance this season.

I expected to see some American-sports-like crowd chanting crap like "D FENCE" but this is actually good

Well done

Atlanta has some nice home jerseys

Atl reporting in, I care and thank you

They had to close that section because concessions couldn't keep up. You'd wait 30-45 minutes for a beer.

Good run, nice tackle.

Will tata leave after this season? Or is he looking to stay with Atlanta

he stayin

The chants are pretty neat

Tata won't get paid any higher elsewhere.

Tito and Josef are for sure gone.

His main reason for joining atl was that he was looking for job stability after coaching in some of the hottest seats in the world with very unstable situations so yeah he'll probably stick around for another year at least

Damn I wonder what dps they can sign

>orlando can't take the pressure

How do people seriously watch this league? One of the teams is in purple. I'd rather watch the beaner league this is horrible.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Orlando are in white with purple. Are you blind or Asian?

>spends ten minutes talking on sub dwyer

So it's horrible because orlando have purple sleeves?

The Minnesota viqueens wear purple

But purple is a normal color. See vikings and lakers

BANG

TROLLPOST

>MLS production
wew

Fox with excellent coverage

There's a third of a billion of us. The majority of the country doesn't care but a small percentage of Americans that do care is still a large number relative to the countries that do care.

>that chair when your team will never have as nice of an atmosphere as either of these teams

That's what you get for being a "new york" team based in fucking jersey.

NYCFC has better atmosphere at a baseball stadium than your shithole.

lol

webm of goal

The media and public is largely oblivious to soccer. Remember Robbie Keane being captioned as "Unidentified Fan"

>tfw I can watch MLELS on tv now

Neat, didn't know fox sports had it

>our backline
>ever not being shit

T-thanks, Garza.

Dirty

DESPACITO

Is Orlando the most cucked fan base in MLS?

Mears needs to play
Walkes offers nothing offensively

CHIMP OUT

fuck this watch cruz azul vs chivas

Fuck this Harry Potter is on

fuck this i'm gonna go masturbate

I saw chivas the other day against santos and they were fucking garbage

You may not like this match or even the sport but they will never be one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>these supporters
CRINGE

>stoppage time goal to tie it up
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

FUUUUUUUUUU

>LGBT flag in the Atlanta's fans crowd

Is this normal in US?

>Guzan

Why the fuck did they waste their money on that shit bag lol

Get his ass run out of england. Starting in the MLS

Dont really see that in Houstons games, probably because theres not enough people that go to begin with.

The fucking state of guzans accent