Heem

Old

Fights cancelled

JONNNNNMMMMNNNNN
GIBBBBBEBEEEEEEEEE
TWOOOOOOOOOOO SUUUUCCCCXCCCC

Why don't people in Asian martial arts movies gas?

DUMB FUCKING SPAMMER

HURR DURR FIGHTS CANCELLED LOOK AT ME I'M SO FUNNY

i could heem everyone here and twice on sunday

DC gon do it

6th for Schaub is God

8th for homoerotica

Success
Under
Challenging
Circumstances

Who else is watching Pro Fight League instead of UFC tonight?

Heem's boy DC is gonna retire that coke head Jones

>martial arts movies
>movies
Movies.

There's your answer. You don't see movies to observe reality, you see it for fantasy and the impossible.

I unironically thought Rashad was Michael Strahan at first.

Who is gonna win Hobbie Lowler vs Honaldo Cerronach?

Anybody have finished picks?

samefag

You can't cure some diseases

I was gonna get tickets to that until I realized what date it was on. Who the fuck schedules a fight during an ultrahyped event in the dominant league?

How crazy is that Brendan Schaub was on JRE a couple months ago telling Joe Rogan "For Mayweather-Mcgregor, I want my buddy Joe Rogan to be working for this landmark event to break down the fight." Joe actually replied that he'd like that... but didn't fancy his chances since it's a boxing bout and there's enough big players in that game as it is.

Fast-forward to now, and Mr. Big Brown himself is the official analyst hired by Showtime to cover this seminal event!! What's interesting is how it didn't even occur to Schaub that he's a big enough name now in the fight game to cover this once-in-a-lifetime matchup. He thought he had no chance and he was hoping his mentor, Joe Rogan would be an obvious choice as the MMA pundit.

Well, like it or not Brendan Schaub is quickly climbing the ranks and is clearly a very good businessman to make it to where he is. In all fairness, he is nowhere near Joe Rogan but he'll get there. A hard-working man always does.

Proud of you Schaub. I can see being a Daddy has really amped up your game. Keep it up.

Why is the OP so important to this massive sperg?

Daily Reeminder that attitude drives action, actions drive results, and resultd drive lifestyle. #quote

You the boxing guy?

literally who the fuck would pay £500 for this lmao

would be surprised if they've sold 10

Can you IMAGINE if Larry Merchant was the analyst for UFC?

There exists more than 2 Swedes in this thread.

Now that's 2 people that could beat you up.

Absolutely based

Its not bro. I dont make early threads nor do I usually make threads

muh dick

Yeah the card runs simultaneously. Sucks because Bas Rutten and Cotoure are on commentary.

i think you'd be surprised

2 bongs and 30 bings till WE ROOOOOOOOOOOLAN

>watching videogames

queer

It's for the real FiteFans™

lmao @ those niggers who made all their money with (((sports))) (((music))) or (((acting))) and now act like CEO's of multi million dollar corporations

Nice grammar fag

Reem bless lad

>Bas Rutten
Aw man, he's my favorite commentator.

wanked multiple times to the video of reem wrestling with the female journalist

BTsports2 is going to show this card right?

I'm going to hunt some m3u8s now because i'm 99% sure streams are going to be shit today

is this image real?!?

Post pics

the more belts DJ has, the more his brain powers grow

Are you the high on stimulants brit who can't stop wanking ?

>tfw to intelligent to be a normal height

More like "Keep your chin tucked"

Do you guys see DC's cardio holding up if the fight goes into the later rounds?

Yeah BTSport2 always shows the prelims/main card

no i only take 200mg modafinil daily

It's just a stream I have on as background noice as I read Vingt Mille Lieues sous les mers by Jules Verne.

Real "tough" men always correct people on their grammer, nice going "though" man.

I'm telling you, you gonna die from overwanking like that Brazilian boy.

he slimmed down, but he was gassy against andy

Swedes in this thread are so fucking gay, god damn.

Do you see Kenya's population holding up if white people cease to dump welfare on your sloped 70IQ heads?

The same reason they magically intercept each punch with their arm before it hits them. It's all fake and impossible.

I think so, it looks like he has been working on it and after the last fight he would be stupid not to. If he can fight like he did in the first 2 rounds of the first fight all 5 rounds this time he should win, his stamina is my main concern.

Living the REEM lifestyle

Michael Dukakis

This is a meme they stole from 420chan

>Jones vs Brock Lesnar

Anyone else think Lesnar would just ragdoll Jones? I mean say what you want but Brock has fucking legit wrestling and is a gorilla

If Yoel Romero took off his shirt in front of you, you'd look at him too. The dude looks like he came straight out of a video game.

why are there no french lads in

Literally no one else. Just you because youre that clueless about fighting

Only reason is because Rogan doesn't want to work it himself for whatever reason

What else does he have planned for that day? What could be more important than the biggest fight of the century? I know he'd rather watch the fight on his podcast and talk shit with his buddies but why

Does Woodley know no poo wont ever spend a dime on a PPV or one of his sponsors. They cant even use the loo, for gods sake!

daniel dc my man cormier is a better wrassler than brock my guy

People who like to keep extensive collections of memorabilia

Hobbie

Take your mental illness back to Sup Forums

Jones you got a fight coming up now is not the time to shitpost

illegal in France

He would. Jones doesn't have the punching power to keep Brock humble. Once Brock got him down, it'd be over. Too much strength difference.

can these fucking fights start already? holy shit

Ok lets post our screencaps of the night and check em in 12 hours

>Jones by striked to the body
>Maia dominates a boring wrestlefest but gets robbed

>mental illness
Did you mean facts and statistics?

He's not ready for this.

I'm pretty sure Schaub was picked because he sounds so fucking dumb that boxing fans could get a good laugh out of him. First off, he's the only one deluded enough to think that Conor can "out awkward" Floyd in to a victory with his "angles", and secondly, he slurs about half of his words. Most respectable fighters and analysts with half a brain know that if they make any prediction about Conor for the sake of MMA, then they'll come across looking extraordinarily foolish when he inevitably loses. Schaub is the court jester, nothing more.

Who is your FAVORITE women's mixed martial artist? No joking around just answer the fucking question sincerely.

Haha great joke my man made me check. Based.

wtf is ur problem

Anyone who thinks that Jones' TDD is on the same tier as Mark Hunt is a moron. Probably an avid WWE watcher.

Jones gets him out of there inside 2 rounds.

French lad, surrendering for duty

Seriously just go back you eternal loser

It's a tie between Wanderlei 'Cyborg' Silva and Joanna Kurwa.

Literally the only female fighters with good technique.

fucking brit shitposter with his vpn

post your ideal outcome
>manuwa vs turkish bloke double KO
>lawler dominates cowmeme
>flabby mum lady ends the cyborg train
>maia gets KTFO by a big overhand right
>DC chokes out jones

I don't believe you. I'm 100% convinced everyone who isn't British or American is using a proxy. There's clearly a raging lunatic who uses this thread as his dumping ground, and he uses proxies constantly. I guarantee that when he inevitably gets sent to a proper mental facility to get him the help he desperately needs (and I'm saying this without any malice in my heart), that we will only have American and British posters.

valentina is more technically sound than that roiding monster lol

french are fags, maybe some blacks from their colonies can fight but the whitebois are too cuc ked

Why are you replying to the loser with a scat collection?

Non, non, non mon p'tit Hans

Lithcuck has posted pictures though

nice trips cuck

What's the best way to defend a double leg take down attempt?

post link

not him but i was also on modafinil.

>Manuwa dominates fight but gets knocked down once, gets robbed by split decision.
>Lawler takes cuckboy's soul.
>Someone dies.
>Woodley gets grapplefucked and cries bitter tears of defeat after Maia takes the submission win.
>I don't really care, desu.

who is your favorite fighter under the age of 25?

a gun

double legging him