Mandatory stars and stripes flag on your work desk

>mandatory stars and stripes flag on your work desk

Do Americans really have to do this?

Yes.

During the presidential debates, people were saying Donald Trump won simply because he wore an American flag pin on his lapel, and Hillary didn't.

An aunt of mine invoked Donald's "devotion" to the US Constitution in the same breath as praising his consideration to arrest flag burners.

wat

Nationalism and patriotism are incredibly dangerous

>Nationalism and patriotism are incredibly dangerous
Unless you're talking about Israel, right?

you're implying alot, friend

it's called double think. two different files from 2 different folders and no cross referencing allowed. i.e. the authoritarian mind

>t. leftist

Why are redheads such semen demons

of course, you get shot if you don't.

i thought they did this everywhere in the developed world

No, but a lot of people do it because they like Murrica. I taped up a Trump sign on the wall of my cubicle at work.

>not loving the best gat damned country on the face of god's green earth
Fucking commies.

((()))

Only if you work for the government.

Thanks guy from high school that never had school spirit

I'd give her a high "O".

I have somewhat large American flag at my desk at work. It's about the size of a 40" tv. Yes, I put it there.

>school spirit

Fox News plays the National Anthem before it begins its live broadcast at 6

It's okay for non Americans to not understand what patriotism feels like

We don't have to per se, it's more of a *strong* suggestion

Who could ever be behind this post?

...so 40 inches? Why not say that?

people that have never experienced true freedom wouldn't understand.

40 inches which way? Length or height? Saying it's the size of a 40" tv lets you just picture a tv that size and go "ok, it's that big"

We scale things in terms of televisions here in the land of the free.

Because America is the land of large tvs and we measure in terms we can understand

if theyre burning the american flag, then theyre not real americans, so the constitution doesnt apply to them you dumb fucks

YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEOOOOOOUUUUUU GOOOOOOOOO ONNNNNNN TELLLLLLLLLLLL EM SHHKEEEEEEEETER WHOS BOSSS

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW SUMMMMMM BITCH THEY TOOK ER JERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

she's incredibly cute and one of the reasons I kept watching that show aside from chris

which film

is that JC?

Who is this qt?

My penis is about the size of a 2 inch penis.

Jessica Chastain?

She's got a main part in season 5 of Justified

>all these assblasted responses
I miss when Sup Forums was full of centrist nihilists and not whiney little cucks who want daddy government to defend them from big scary immigrants

why does this exact thread keep happening...? it's so pointless and specific

>daddy government

Essentially this. The party of "freedom" is really working out their daddy issues w this sick paternal strongman fetish.

>Flag burning is protected by the Constitution
Morons ACTUALLY believe this...

whoa you lost me

My penis is like a Keurig cup

It is, dumbass. Wouldn't expect an alt right retard like you to know, though

>whiney little cucks who want daddy government to defend them from big scary immigrants
I bet you thought this mental gymnastics was really clever when you thought of it, didn't you?

freedom is a meme

is that maria thayer? i had a crush on her like a million years ago on strangers with candy. nice to see she's still qt.

>being this delusional

>is that maria thayer?
Yes.

More like it's full of authoritarians who want free reign to remove illegal immigrants.