We should convert to Islam and change Islam to fit western traditions

We should convert to Islam and change Islam to fit western traditions.

Just a thought as to how to win.

We embrace Islam and change Islam to fit traditional Western European traditions, just as we did to Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hard to start a reformation that QUITE LITERALLY discourages modification or change of the Quran in any way shape or form

>Mfw this is exact same spastic argument remain campaigners are making about Brexit

Hear hear

No

Good luck with that, all it'd end is with you losing to the overwhelming majority in most countries.
As all this memeing about islam is funny and all but they're extremely small minorities in most countries in the west.
Russia has relatively more muslims than most, if not all, western european countries.

Yeah but how do we take power away from women, put them back in their place and have a right wing resurgence in western nations?

Their Muslims are not sand nigger savages straight from the middle east, though. Muslims in Russia have been there for hundreds of years, and i believe they are Russian first and Muslim second.

by stop being a little bitch. Learn how to be a man with your gf/wife/daughter

A major component of islam is that their goatfucking messiah was so great that followers should a adopt his very culture and language.

Their is no concessions, if you join islam you must accept jewhammads way of life or die.

That's even true if you don't accept Islam.

I am married with 3 kids, I have my family under control user.

No faggot. We let Islam purge the undesirables from our society, and then remove them when the job is done.

You try to change a word of the quran and 1.6 billion shitheads kill you.

One of the reason islam is such a strong threat is that it doesn't allow heretics.

Shills alaways use same arguments for everything.

It already happened, and honestly I'm not sure which party should be more offended.

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html

then you know "fixing women" starts at the nuclear family level.

The government in Morocco is pushing for a more moderate style of Islam. However, many Muslims are referring to this program as "state Islam" that is a perversion of the original teachings. Or so I've read in THE ECONOMIST.

Anatolia tried but they couldn't, Islam is a monolithic backward religion that won't/can't be changed.

No shit, what I am saying is how do we capture the culture to enforce this?

It's not enough to do it for yourself, he'll the Amish do that yet they have zero political power.

We have to provide a real counter culture that can represent an alternative.

Religion is the best way to do this, I have said for years on pol that we need a new religion, Curt Doolittle is trying to do this but i am just thought experimenting making our own form of Islam? Idk what the fuck, I am agnostic, but we need a religion now!

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, I will forgive their sins, and I will heal their land

Moderate as in a public image, but in the end the insides are still unchanged and thus it still can be harmful.

>3 people

3 people isn't "Islam"

Until they outbreed you in two generations and just purge all white men.

All that will be left are their white women sex slaves and some half white babies. Why do they need you when they can have 4 wives?

>muslim lesbian potato

THE MOST OPPRESSED PEPE

There is actually an argument for this, although I don't agree with it because Islam is an abomination.

But i'll humour it and point out that many of the Christian holidays and themes we have in Europe today evolved from the pagan rituals and traditions.

Christians knew they could only get pagans to truly become Christians if they felt that their way of life wasn't being overhauled too much, that things would change, but many things would feel familiar.

If Islam has any sense (and there's a strong case for it not having any) then they would do the same.

But evidence and history shows us the Islamic approach is different.

Christianity sent missionaries, emissaries etc to promote Christianity and try and convert Kings and lords. They hoped that with this approach it would trickle down, and it worked.

Islam doesn't send missionaries, it hordes of chimps to make life shit for people at the bottom of society whilst the elites plug their ears and pretend everything is fine.

I get the argument people make about how we should convert to Islam, I do, I get it. SJWs and liberalism is shit, and Islam sees eye to eye and social conservatism.

But make no mistake, we won't get a prosperous Islamic society, we'll get ghettos and tribal conflicts they brought back from ragheadistan. People will get killed, blown up, beheaded, hung, set on fire, you name it.

Elites won't be converted, they'll be killed.

You will get a third world shithole and social conservatism and then some.

So it's a nice try, but you really can't negotiate with these people.

Think about it, the only time they've ever really been able to feign being civilized in modern history is because we found oil, and they became rich. And Saudi is still the most fucked up out of the lot of them.

Its a gay wedding, which is pretty much a solely Western practice, being performed under a Muslim right by an Imam, what form did you think this liberal Western Islam was going to take other than this?

Yeah that's a great idea, let them have control and then try to change their death cult from the inside after they've instituted all those laws that will just lead to you getting executed for apostasy.

An LGBT version of Islam, why isn't Sup Forums encouraging this on a large scale? We could even convince a large portion of freaks to put a bag on their head.

>growing a sweaty beard in the summer
nty
And I hate how strict Islam appears to be about art and music. And Arabic is a fugly language. I don't care how modernized Western Islam would be, I would still detest it.

Well what if we create our own sect of Islam, we could interpret the Koran how we want and set up rules on this that more or less mimic old world Christianity?

Idk, we have to have a religious revival that is pro traditional family.

Liberalism is a religion that has filled the void and it's kicking our ass.

Nice rebuttal though about how the religions are being spread differently.

But I already converted to Islam. I said the shahada last night.

How does converting to a religion that wants to replace Western culture, freedom, and people help us? Don't you think making a new spin-off of Islam would attract the wrath of main stream Sunnis and Shias?

>our own sect of Islam
>we could interpret the Koran how we want

Okay if you're interested in this, I suggest you read about the history of the spread and development of Islam.

You might already know about Sunni's and Shia's and how they blow each other up on a regular basis. That is what happens when you have a different sect of Islam, there is no begrudging tolerance, there is an outright refusal to accept it as Islam. Sunni's and Shia's don't view the other as real muslims.

As for interpreting the Koran, it's not like the bible which has been picked apart and treated like a buffet table throughout its history. You don't pick and choose which bits you like.

Christians know the bible was written by a collection of men, that its words are not based down by the divine.

The Koran is different.

Muslims believe the Koran is the literal word of God, passed down to the prophet Mohammad.

This is why the Koran has remained relatively unchanged, because they would be altering (to them) the literal word of God.

So you try and pull a fast one like that, then you get accused of being none Muslim.

The only way Muslims will be happy is with us either dead or converted - to their Islam.

Christianity failed to really convert Europe. Europe never really did let go of its pagan roots, they just disguised it with Christian fluff.

The same won't happen with Islam. It's their way or the highway.

So either prep your asshole and submit to Allah, or praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

What we need is a religious country to liberalism and to cut off islamification at the pass.

Islam is winning because the only counter to Islam is a religion that is inviting it in.

Christianity is dead so we need a way to fill the nihilistic Vaccum.

I don't care what as long as it's pro western.

We need something and need something quick.

*religious counter

>fit traditional Western European traditions

Such as? You want to corrupt Islam the same way you corrupted Christianity?

We could just, you know, kill muslims.

Good luck with that, m8. You might need to fix your wheelchair first though.

Wheelchair? U wot m8

>We should convert to Islam
This is always unacceptable. Always. The ends do not justify the means.