/rug/

Super Rugby Pre-Final Banter Edition

Lions vs Crusaders - 05 August 2017

Under absolutely no circumstances is anyone not from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Great Britain allowed in sub edition.

Talk about rugby, you fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cby41N3PJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*dabbing stops*

There's already a thread

cant read what that threads about lad

Will not be posting in that abomination you call a thread, hue monkey

Hurricanes fans btfo

Rugby union sucks anyway

>4 south african refs officiating the game
>dubious yellow card
>dubious tries awarded

really makes you think

>dubious missed opportunities
>dubious ball handling
>dubious fitness
>dubious ref blaming

Bit dubious of you lad

>le professional foul man

>no NZ final
welp, >we are fucked

>spewsaders
Go Lions lol

What about Argies lad.

Not English, not using it.
We've told you before.
Your gimmick is garbage. Guve it up.

>le misses critical kick man

>le buckles under pressure franchise

>fans
One shitter from Hawkes Bay

why do you think he's from hawkes bay
from what I've seen you have little to no evidence of the hurricane autist's origins

Cause the other lad said so lol

>try to roll away penalised
>didn't try to roll away would have been penalised
What do refs want? Damned if you do damned if you don't 2bh. It was a very weak yellow especially for a first occurrence of the game with no warning at all.

The threshold for yellow is getting too low

Discuss

Depends for the Hurricanes yellow you do need to take into account it potentially ruined a try scoring play if they could get the ball quickly. I can see both sides but think it was a bit soft

>rugby is a spot for real me-

Oh.

Who are you quoting?

Should implement water polo style send offs where it's either a set amount of time or until the team scores. Teams would need to make a choice between 3 points and losing the advantage immediately or pressing the man advantage to go for a try. Then you keep the yellow card for more serious infringements, and reds for when they go the full sonny.

I blame muh safety for lowering the threshold.

I like this idea a lot.

How can aussie "men" even compete?

>poos
Dunno about Aussies but Japan definitely can.

No one likes your threads cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Cby41N3PJU

NO! We hate him here he has been exposed and is Shit!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>3rd card in a row for the same offence

Fuck all Barretts t t t t.

Thank you for English thread

>3 in a row for the same offence
Have I missed some of his cards?
>1 intentional knock on in a ruck which was fair
>2 intentional knock downs like NMS this weekend which shouldn't have been cards
>1 for rolling away from a tackle and interfering which was a weak yellow but fair

Just woke up lads.

Going to be good seeing a SA super rugby final.

The neck roll on Shields should have been a yellow

He coulda doyd.

South Afrishits stay in the huemonkey containment thread.

Go eat your sister you island savage.

Māoris only eat their enemies as an act of total disrespect. They literally did this because actually shitting out your enemy is the ultimate fuck you.

The Turrdishits were embarrassing last night. I guess it's up to the mighty CrusaGODS to get the job done

>ywn literally take a welsh

Their set pieces when they won them were good. Their running ball when they had it was good everything else was sloppy.
Crusaders were shook by the same sloppy Hurricanes the other week, they looked shaky vs the Chiefs last night. When was the last time they played on a dry pitch as well, they have a lot to adapt to for this weekend.
The Lions have been fairly hit and miss as well nothing out standing but their ability to adapt as the game plays has been great.
I think it will be close match like this weekend but I find it hard to say one team has the edge and the lions home advantage is huge to be frank.

Lions + refs is unbeatable really

Nah the ref wasn't the biggest factor that's just the easy out.

I thought the Lions were fairly average even when they went ahead.

Sadly, it does make a difference and the crowd plays a big part in that.

lions will win unless the crusaders travel extremely well and acclimate which i doubt they can do in less than a week

why is the loins home advantage so big?

altitude of the stadium

Yes the Lions were nothing special and the Canes should have won but just didn't perform. The crowd and the ground is a massive advantage for the Lions.
It's like a 20 hour flight isn't it? That's effectively a whole day of prep written off. Not exactly a good start and they will not be polished with their prep for SA games as last year.
Travel, time differences, prep in a city and country they haven't been to in over a year, home crowd, the grounds location, time of the day the game is played at.

Refs.

this kiwi damage control is legendary
>muhh refs
>muhh altitude
>muhh time difference
prepare to get cucked by the lions twice in one year

I'm enjoying the whining for once.

I was expecting the Lions to win SR the moment the draw was announced t b h.

im not whining mate its simply a hard place to travel to

I agree with the refs one but the others are obsticals to be toped. 2bh it's nothing your lot didn't say pre-game one of the Lions tour so pot meet kettle.
If NZ had been playing them this year I would agree the rest of those are meme excuses right along side you.

reminder that /rug/ is a mayweather general

Who? What position does he play?

niggly little hooker, plays for the money team

rather mcgregor knock him out in a meme fight than mayweather winning from points

yeah true
mayweather knockout would shut /heem/ up though, also I want that aussie posting his $2000 bets on mcgregor to get BTFO

I can't say I'm too brushed up on all the moneybag French team's outside the kiwis who retire there. Is he retired or an up and comer for them?

statsmutt seething in nrl lads

dont care at all. keep your updates to yourself

really couldn't care less

>people actually browse nrsmell
*smashes head against wall*

t. statsbottom

fuck off you unfunny cunt

lotta samefags here

thats a paradox lad

oh true my bad

Get a life you gook mongrel.

(You)

Now that Super Rugby has been exposed as a mickey mouse competition, who will win the NPC and why is it Bay of Plenty?

It's Mickey Mouse you dribbler.

kek now THIS is anger

CANTERBURY WINS LOL
smart money on goatago

At first glance you would think the seething Hurricanes fan from Hawks Bay is him. Makes me think.

except he's not a canes fan or from the hawkes bay you utter shitter

>he hasn't or wouldn't invent personalities for more (You)'s
A shitter is (You)

Going gym lads can i get a spot

Rate this jersey lads. Yeah it's the home kit.

does the stadium have a massive blacklight?

Protip: I haven't

That's not how you spell Tasman.

I feel like lime jerseys are the new meme now pink has passed and they look fucking dreadful.
Leinster had an away one but Northampton are gonna be using that for every home game, the poor cunts.

Reminder that if your team doesn't have literally one colour plus black and white on its jersey your team is a meme that's probably existed less than 100 years.

Reminder that if your team is an nrl team it is definitely a meme.

Just crushing the night noodle markets lads.

Just preparing for all the gook food I'll be eating at rwc19 lads.

>Chiefs are a meme
I like this post

What them buns feel like? I always see them but they look like uncooked dough. They feel like it or what?

Thanks

You've never had bao before?

They're sort of doughey, but they have a pleasing firmness.

here. I actually mostly agree with hat you said but
>Crusaders were shook by the same sloppy Hurricanes the other week, they looked shaky vs the Chiefs last night.
The Saders squad in the Canes game that they lost was far from their best. Many of their best players were either benched or given doctors orders to not play at all, while the Canes IIRC had their best starting lineup except for Beauden Barret who pulled out on match day.

As for the Chiefs game the only time they looked shaky was in the first half when they were struggling to handle Cruden and Memekenzie, but even then they were still able so scramble in defence when they absolutely needed to, but for a lot of the game they looked fairly solid.