Documentaries about jews?

I've never understood the antisemitism in here.. I see screencaps and images that quote jews spewing anti-white dogma and the likes, but there's rarely a source.

Can anyone give me red-pill material on the jews? preferably documentaries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UChvMGkjEg
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/why-do-the-numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing/
vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndGraf.html
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=2dMPiAiVm5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's stupid indeed.

I watched Schindler's List recently, Sup Forums only denies their suffering to be edgy.

Don't worry. They're making more blue pills for you faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=7UChvMGkjEg

The Talmud is a good place to look. It is jewish canon that contains lots about enslaving goyim dogs

yes, I should blindly agree with you, right? you fucking inbred

I know this is another "1 post by user" type spam where the bot posts something and moves on sliding things but others will read this.

We don't hate jews because they are jewish. We hate those who are trying to kill us, genocide us, destroy our culture and way of life and flood our countries with 3rd world filthy rapists and murdering animals.

That good enough for you?

All Zionism is, is wanting a home
Would you not want a safe place to raise your children after a genocide?

Illegitimate

I present you the best documentary about jews, made by a jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE

Really? Can you explain?

>unironically taking literal propaganda pieces seriously.

did the funny meme picture i posted have some merit? you find out.

why did they change the number of deaths in auschwitz from 4 million to 1.5?

furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/why-do-the-numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing/

jews most certainly died during the second world war. im just not sure if the numbers are correct though. i think perhaps that they were greatly exaggerated to create the state of israel

i really dont care that israel exist though. i just want to find out why all this lying is taking place, and if the rabbit hole goes deeper

>That good enough for you?
I mean, it's a start

>Spielberg is a North Korea level propaganda producer

Nice tinfoil

communismbythebackdoor.tv

thegreateststorynevertold.tv

2nd this, it also shows Polish people in a good light.

>hollywood films can't have an agenda

nice retardation.

>equal privilege = genocide

t. diva

M8??

Watch Defamation. It will change your world.

you are brain dead. Does the word genocide mean anything in your world? White Christian Western Civilization is almost dead. That is what built the free world.

You can't have "equal privilege" because that is impossible. You will always have people who are bigger then average, smarter then average, faster then average and better looking. Are you going to handicap those people to make them "equal?"

Not to mind people like Barbra Spectre and Tim Wise (just a sample of these zionists) want to exterminate the white race. That means KILL me and my family.

The funny thing is they haven't thought things through. What is going to happen to them when whites are gone? What do they think is going to happen to jews when muslims run the world?

Aight

vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndGraf.html

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

You shouldn't need anything else.

I don't want to hate anyone. I want to be left to live my life the best way I can. But they won't let us do that. They poison the minds in the classrooms with PC garbage, white guilt and stir up the lesser races making them think the only reason their life sucks is that because of white culture.

But when someone is actively doing their best to destroy me only a fool would not look upon them as an enemy.

If they would stop fucking with people then all this "anti-Semitism" will stop.

N JOY
youtube.com/watch?v=2dMPiAiVm5o

Torah, my friend. Good editions would provide you anything you need.

I mean, I get it. I somewhat agree the march towards modernity is unstoppable without possibly violent defense of Eurocentric pride and ethnicity. I just don't get their fervor in the stake of it.

Have jews always defied nationalistic ties so they relish the era where the rest of the world is as unbound as them? I really don't get it.