youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

milo is just a meme
nobody actually likes him
he will be in the ovens with the rest of them, don't worry friendo

Things were simpler when we were a Libertarian board

aye, simpler and way better.

fuck off mate, that's what they said of feminazis, and look how much of the media is infested by them and how SJW grew from them.

fags just have different brains and hormones that make them like women, but still have a male sex drive, which makes them degenerate as fuck.

imo they should be forced to take estrogen pills when young and become traps

This "alt right" shit needs to die in a fire.

This place is becoming r9k.

And I'm not talking about the woman hating part.

R9k actually worships women over there.

I'm talking about the absolute pathetic and Reddit leaning nature of that place

I'm libertarian as well but it only works in enlightened society. libertarians lose when current government is run by fascists.

its like bringing a white flag to a gunfight

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

>all of the meme avatars who retweeted that picture

Autistic nerds mocking other autistic nerds, when will this cycle of self-destruction end? Both sides envision themselves as crusaders of the common people fightinf against a weird subculture, but theyre all ostracized creeps that nobody likes.

We will rebuild!

Alt right is just SJWs scared of Islam, so they seek refuge among right wingers.

>but still have a male sex drive,

I think it has more to do with the fact that women are for the most part more selective with who they have sex with.

Where as men have always had to be happy with whatever they could get

sweet shirt, I love gears of war.

women can give away their pussy any time they wish. so they have to choose wisely.

men have to work to get pussy, so they take whatever they can, whenever.

"""""""alt"""""""""""-"""""""""""""""""""""""""""right""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is just a bunch of redditors that just discovered leftism breeds progressivism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
>The horseshoe theory in political science asserts that rather than the far left and the far right being at opposite and opposing ends of a linear political continuum, they in fact closely resemble one another, much like the ends of a horseshoe.

The far right conservatives of Sup Forums are now standing up for faggots

The liberal retards are now cheering for extremely conservative legislation on fit & attractive women on ads in fucking London

Sup Forums is just filled with edgy teenagers now who came from Sup Forums

>The far right conservatives of Sup Forums are now standing up for faggots
The only lads I see doing this are the cucks from reddit that are fangirls of (((Milo))) and were from (((GamerGate))).

The left finally found a way to destroy the far right.
First they forced that neo-nazis and stormfags are trash and we should hate them meme. Of course the elitist basement dwellers on this board swallowed it whole.
Now they invented the alt-right, a movemed wich includes fags, joos and atheists.
Its over. Sup Forums has fallen.

Rather have a liberal (in the classical sense) fascist than a tyrannical "enlightened" republic or democracy.

Whatever gets us to liberty, I'm for.

holy fuck, this is scary shit.

this is true.

what the fuck did you people expect? plebbit has over 10 million visitors per day, its bound to spill over everything. every fucking place in the internet will be contaminated

Nobody here on Sup Forums besides the redditors and newfags identify as "alt-"""""""""right"""""""""
It's what makes them so easy to spot.

>liberal (in the classical sense)
Hello Sarcuck of Mossad redditshit

Congrats, you've discovered that the left/right liberal/progressive division is a joke.
All those general "trends" in politicis are just a web of misidentification and arrogance with one purpose: To make sure everyone conflates even the most basic issues with one another.

It can be used to make retards cling to sensible plans and sink those plans that way, as is what almost happened with the European external border-controls.

>First they forced that neo-nazis and stormfags are trash

They are trash.
Nobody needs nutters on either side of the spectrum.

>all these mudslime sympathizers

I'm pro-freedom and anti-tyranny, always have been. If you want to bash fags, you can always go back to your desert paradise, Ahmed.

t. crumbling civilization

>thousands and thousands more pro-white people dragging the overton window to the right and getting things said in public that would have been unspeakable just a couple of years ago
>internet nazis say: "nope not good enough you have to be exactly like me or fuck off"

Cutting off your nose to spite your face comes to mind

Oh look, it's the lone divide-and-conquer Finn shitposter that's been intentionally destroying his nation's image here.

Look, there are just some things which are more important to /pol than hating on fags.

Trolling Muslims and feminists are two of those things.

It's not complicated. Try not to read too much into it.

Exactly!

>pol is one person
lel nice try gayhommed

That brings us to question, what right-wing even is? I mean the non-alternative right-wing.

>m-m-muslims are not THAT bad, after all they k-killed fags...

Good show, Mehmed.

At least the leftists contain their disgust for their nutters and put them to good use. See Antifa.

But im sure a 6"4-9inch-dick chef at Wendy's like you cant bring himself to associate with such low-lifes.

It's true tho

>Nobody here on Sup Forums besides the redditors and newfags identify as "alt-"""""""""right"""""""""
>It's what makes them so easy to spot.
wrong. pol is fucking full of trump and milo worshiping threads.

pol is also filled with redditors

indeed.
>you've discovered
nah, I always knew, just letting neo-pol know.

Fags slowly destroy themselves by nort breeding.
Muslims constantly breed and expand.
What would you rather have, a pool which chlorinates itself, or a pool that grows stagnant and lets bacteria grow?

I generally view libertarianism as minimal government intervention with as much personal freedom as possible. To me this means that being okay withthe existance of gays as a libertarian stance.

Am I wrong in that assumption?

pol is what its users are. so if pol is filled with redditors, then they are pol.

>Fags slowly destroy themselves by nort breeding.
wrong. they adopt, and they use surrogate mothers. Then, they brainwash their children to also become fags.

>lolbertarian board
>Sup Forums

kys

I blame Trump. Americans all became faggots on this board because of him.

you weren't here in 2011/2012?

Reminder: Only redditors support trump and gays

>muslims murder anyone and everyone
>gays act annoying and dick each other in the ass
Yeah, I'm super concerned about homos. Sup Forums is for 18+ only newfaggot.

12/7/14 never forget

plant who acts this way to discredit the right. nothing to see here shill man

Muslims and fags deserve to burn.
Such a normie thing to believe that it's a black-and-white issue.

You're absolutely right. Exodus when???

>not shilling for the attentionwhoring twitter queen means I'm a shill
of course the german cuck is brainwashed. no surprises there.

>excessive interrogative points
Get out, newfag.

>there are people on Sup Forums unironically supporting gay

What happened

That's why the extreme, full 14/88 faction of the alt-right is still the best one.

Reddit.

Right wing is traditionalist. All these degenerates who are anti-Islam and anti-Christian are just modern liberals who happen to hate niggers. They are basically nihilistic old school Democrats or neocons.

>any part of alt-right
>not useless and controlled opposition

No it's not. The white race is doomed.

Two men butt fucking is just as disgusting as a man butt fucking a women. /pol is anti gay. It always has been it always will be.

>not hating gays
>sjw

OK op.

>Libertarians
fuck off

>/pol is anti gay. It always has been it always will be.
the denial in americans never ceases to impress.

>not hating gays
>right wing

ok, faggot

Hello there reddit. You must've come here for "le ebin meem factory xxxdDDDDD"

If anything fascism fails when the government is already fascist, only in a different way.

>implying being gay isn't a choice

Fags spread their influence and create more fags.

>things were better when we were blue pill cucks with no power

I've got to laugh at the years wasted on Ron Paul when the right basically handed victory to the SJWs. lolbertarianism was just agreeing with SJWs and business

>I-I agree with n-no war or discrimination, m'lady
>d-don't vilify the p-poor brown people

At least Trump prompted some fucking nationalism and actual pride in being white

I'm not bothering to read through this shit thread but I bet people are really pissed off at based OP bringing the tough love. Alt-right is a shit movement, either come to right and stand for something, or keep pretending you aren't huge faggots like the liberals (even though you are)

>All these degenerates who are anti-Islam

Right wing means nationalism idiot

Not jerking of to foreign bullshit like Islam. That's the literal definition of cultural marxism

>The Frankfurt School had a unanimous set of beliefs and were deliberately attempting to engineer the collapse of the West using multiculturalism and political correctness as their methods

This is the ultimate blue pill

Do you think I'd you were subjected to enough gay influence youd start sucking cocks?

>l-lol i am one of you i just love niggers and faggots

You do realize alt-right means an alternative to the "cuckservatives" who ran the GOP for decades.

Do you mean come to the nationalist right or just to jerk off to someone like Paul Ryan who sacrifices basically everything to PC leftists except for opposing globalist/corporate regulation?

The real right is the Christian Right

Libertarianism is the ultimate blue pill. It's defending the interests of the globalists who want to extinguish your society. It embraces the no borders tenets of Marxism and eschews any racial or nationalist component.

I hate libertarians almost as much as SJWs, their only redeeming value is guns and no censorship.

Nationalism is a modern ideal meant to destroy monarchy and empires. You would have been a lefty during the French Revolution. Nationalism only seems right wing when compared to a multi-nation liberal capitalist union. If you're against cultural marxism you should be against degenerates on Sup Forums telling Muslims to abandon their culture in favor of our secular hell hole you hypocrite.

>At least Trump prompted some fucking nationalism and actual pride in being white

All he said is make murikkka great again and he is not afraid of not being PC. When did he ever bring up this white pride crap?

>the Christian Right

They controlled the USA during the Reagan and Bush years and managed to hand it all to the SJWs to fuck them over with Islam. Not to mention Cruz is basically an Israeli agent because of his evangelical bent.

Nationalism is the answer, with the trappings of Christianity for moral weight.

i've a question - is there still an option to comment without bumping like sage/heaven? ppl always react to shitty leftwing threads here and bump them unintentionally this way.

They can keep their trash culture but I don't want them in my country then. Assimilate or fuck off.

>autism: the post

You're a fucking idiot.

>you should be against degenerates on Sup Forums telling Muslims to abandon their culture in favor of our secular hell hole you hypocrite

So Muslims should maintain their cultures inside our countries creating MULTICULTURALISM, literally the highest tenet of Cultural Marxism?

>Cultural Marxism is a branch of western Marxism, different from the Marxism-Leninism of the old Soviet Union. It is commonly known as “multiculturalism” or, less formally, Political Correctness. From its beginning, the promoters of cultural Marxism have known they could be more effective if they concealed the Marxist nature of their work, hence the use of terms such as “multiculturalism.”

agree

I'm not a libertarian

>protestants/zionist evangelicals
>""""""Christian"""""" right

The best thing Americans can do for their country is convert to Orthodoxy or traditional Catholicism and establish a real traditional right wing movement to take back the Christian lobby from the John Hagee's of the world.

this.

He retweeted white genocide posts, he posted black crime statistics and complained about Mexicans and Muslims. He's shown his hand by being critical of races the white race has been banned from criticizing for decades.

PC is the basis of Cultural Marxism, which was developed in opposition to nationalism (specifically European) by the Frankfurt School

I would rather they not be here in the first place.

It's nothing. But most republicans are white and he proposes immigration controls.

>survival of the fittest only works in enlightened society

i dont know

None of that shit are white pride.
Republicans had no problem with shitting on Muslims
Also Trump supporters maintained that he only shit on some of the Mexican illegal immigrants. Get your shit right

But that's the point. Cultural Marxism works both ways

In, say, Afghanistan they stop them stoning and raping children to erase their culture. Here they are allowed to do those things to erase our culture. So eventually you are left with bastardized states of multiculturalism where nationalism is supplanted by internal conflict as neither state is ethnically pure or culturally united.

Meh I don't agree. The more far right you are, the more nationalistic & traditional you're going to be. You're far less likely to ever accept fags. Not even Japan accepts fags (as anything more than losers who need to grow up and start a family.) and it's precisely due to how far right their culture is. The horseshoe theory only makes sense when talking about the plebs, but I guess it does make sense in this context because most political ideologies are going to be populated with plebeians.

They sure as hell sound like redditors to me. I've noticed just how gay this place has gotten ever since the orlando faggot murders and it's really annoying. lel

American Right wing movements have always had a strong Jew presence. It's what makes them cuckservatives. It's Nationalists & traditionalist who are without the kike influence. That's why the media shills against nationalists so hard no matter where they come from. Look at how the MSM call Duterte the gook Trump.

Meh, why not troll the shit out of all of them? Faggots are even part of the LGBT. I don't give a shit if they got kicked out. That just makes them the jews of the LGBT sandwich.

Jesus christ dude you couldn't be newer if you tried. Eat a bullet

>alt-right is just SJW acting like it's rightwing

I've been pushing subtle SJW ideas on this board for months. I'm the plant. It's nice to see my hard work pay off. Sup Forums is really gullible when you act like you're one of them. :^)

But this isn't pol this is Reddit 2.0

We still are, we just hate muslims, jews and liberals.

From a young age where you're taught that cutting your dick off is normal, yes. Not me personally, but I wasn't raised in a society where transvestite faggots were paraded around as the status quo. I came from the era where men were raised to either be Chad Thundercock or Bill Gates. People who are exceptional in their own fields. Men of today are taught to be special snowflakes by dressing up as whores and cutting off their dicks. It's not the same world anymore motherfucker.