So if brexit fails you brits are going to take your guns and rise up against your EU overlords right?

So if brexit fails you brits are going to take your guns and rise up against your EU overlords right?

Oh wait... never mind.

WE
WAZ
BRITS
ORIGINALLY

eh, not really

I'm going to get a cushy non-job in the EU. At least that way I get something back for our sheckles.

Of all the nations in 'Eurpoe', it is Britain I weep for least. They intended for America to be a good little colony of white tax slaves, and when they couldn't get their way, they sicked the Jewish banksters on us.

Why are Americans so eager to be bugsplatted?
Do they really believe their gunnibears are going to be anything against their government?
Even the Brits haven't been cucked that hard by their corporate/government overlords.

I love you aquafresh but let me tell you a few things.

Our government is not prepared for a civil war. It would bankrupt them.

A few sandpeople with rifles and RPGs were more than enough to stand against our military.

So if a nigger gets elected into your highest office and shits all over your constitution you Amis are going to take up your guns and rise up against your ZOG right?

Oh wait... never mind.

You got me there buddy.

But our country isn't nearly as bad as Britain is.

>But our country isn't nearly as bad as Britain is.

By what standard?

Our freedom.

>Freedom
Until November, that is. If they won't let us leave the EU, there is no way in fucking hell they'll let you elect Trump.

>m-muh freedumbs
lol fuck off jamal

>he fell for the freedom cargo cult

Shiggy

america paid virtually no tax, and you definitely shouldn't talk about jews.

rather that, than trump or clinton

>Be Austria, 90% of population votes against enrichment
>Get enriched anyways because Austrian government didn't even bother to count the votes

Yes, tell us more about how we have less freedom than you.

Hey that's pretty cool

>trespassing laws
>fined $60-250k for misgendering

I admire your loose restrictions on fire arms though but not the process through obtaining them.

So you mean that if we found out the government was spying on us en masse, we would be outraged and take up arms?

lolk

we wuz mohammed

>trespassing laws

What's wrong with not wanting people on your property?

So when are you going to secede from the Union whose central government has raped your constitution and sent your children off to foreign wars?

>he thinks we can't have guns

Amerilard education

>English
>union jack

Come on user, thats fucking retarded.

What's wrong with being denied access within your own homeland.
Scotland has this weird rule were you are able to go anywhere within the country unless you are:
-Disturbing the peace.
-Stealing
-Vandalising

You always ask for the land owners permission first though since it is common manners. Apart from that you can openly light fires or hunt within our country without being "tread upon".

Rothschild is your monster. Protected by generations by your monarch.

BLOODY HELL IS THAT A BUTTERKNIFE!?
CALL FOR BACKUP, GUVNA

heh. nice banter

>Yes, tell us more about how we have less freedom than you.
I didn't tell you that. It's juts that freedom is a meme gone wrong and obsessing over like you do doesn't help you at all.
It's the same with the constitution and the guns. You have those things, but you broadly don't really know how and why you got them, because if you did you would've used them already.

All that stuff are just bones they throw you occassionally and then you go and act as if having bones thrown at you is something good, and that the master that throws them at you is good - just because your bones are bigger than those overseas. You're still a dog, just living in a cage big enough to think you're free.

Remember when there were states resisting faggot marriage?
Now you can get fined into oblivion if you discriminate against them after king nigger forced their nation wide legalization.

Remember your 2nd Amendment?
Now you have states that have worse gun laws than some countries in Europe and the push for gun control steadily rising.
And let's not forget that you're going to have your life ruined if you shoot one of the protected sub-groups, even in self defense.

The sooner you wake up to the reality that you're just as much in the shitter as the rest of us, the sooner we can start fixing things.

>If Brits vote to stay in the EU will they attack themselves in order to do something they dont want to do

This is some fine american education.

sorry german bro,couldnt let that one pass

Most of the gun nuts are actually pretty dangerous. They could do some serious damage to police or military.

Not to mention the number of cops or soldiers that would join the cause.

Brits overthrow their rulers at the same time you overthrow your jew overlords.

Oh wait... never mind.

Yeah, they'd totally join you against your government, they'd never fall so low as to kill the oppressed... oh wait.
Had your soldiers and police actually been respectable rather than just the world's most expensively dressed army i'd have believed you, but they're just living drones kept calm by allowing them to indulge in their more base nature.

Plus there's a lot of guns in Syria too a lot of 'em supplied by America and passing into various hands... it's not doing them any good.

And you forget one other factor: What of those that consider the government more legitimate than your cause? What about your fellow gun nuts that turn on eachother?
You've no actual proper organization against your government, it'd just turn into the somanieth case of the millenia old story of "divide and conquer".

>They could do some serious damage

So could the rock in pic related.

That is a fair point, the U.S. army has proven to be consistently ineffective in a number of situations.
If that corruption is indeed to the bone then U.S. citizens might stand a chance.

moat people in the US are euromutts m8.

If you believe the majority is pure german youre delusional

>Our freedom.