vocaroo.com/i/s1ce0yww4qgo
vocaroo.com/i/s1HpKDU4o2Cl
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the similarity is barely there

boy that nick drake song made me feel like shit

it sounds like your typical nick drake song but not that one in particular

it just sounds like a generic one

At least use "Lucky" and "Breathe" if you're that butthurt over the Lana Del Rey thing

This isn't even the final released version and the similarities are barely there. The finished song was more inspired by miles Davis than it was nick drake, if they even were.

He seems like the kind of guy who just kind of wants to be heard and will go up to you and say something to you and try to engage with you and will say what he thinks about this or that.

>the similarities are barely there

vocaroo.com/i/s1ce0yww4qgo

wow, such quality, much shit, very reverb

face it dude your boy thom is a liar and a thief

Fair enough, it's about as close as Lana's song to creep. Then again they claimed they aren't suing after all...

This fan club grasping-for-straws-to-throw-slander-bullshit is the reason I rarely frequent this board. Grow up

You kids should know these lawsuits (if there are any) are not handled by the artists themselves. The label probably owns the rights and would want to sue, and might do that without any go ahead from Thom or anybody else in Radiohead. Also, if I were Lana I'd make pretty damn sure that my management was actually sued before ranting about it onstage. Maybe her management lied or exaggerated the situation. Really, everyone loses.

because hes a talentless hack

?

were not even talking about law suits though

were talking about thoms status as an artist, we dont respect him

>Also, if I were Lana I'd make pretty damn sure that my management was actually sued before ranting
It was a strategic rant and it worked. She's smarter than I would have thought.

no one listenst to that track anyway

no, it didn't "work". she looks like a fucking whiny moron just like she's always seemed.

i always thought Desert Island Disc was based on ND noodling

don't include me in your "we"

You guys are cucks, stop defending Lana Del Ray

jesus christ

Lana Lel Ray

And she got the lawyers to come out and say "No, no we're not suing.."

You put the tracks together and you get The Beatles?

they still might sue though, or make this up behind closed doors (standard procedure). and btw, do you know what happens to companies/brands that overuse the strategy of "crying to the public/press"? they get that shit back in other negotiations/situations. it's a really shit strategy for long term purposes

i didnt you loser, me and you are nothing alike, you arent my people. you listen to radio head, you're a pleb and a virgin

autism

lol. projecting much? maybe you'd benefit from some perspective?

lol you're just mad your favourite corporate rock band stole an exact melody from nick drake note for note to the point you can sing the original over the top of it note for note. he didnt even change the rhytm pattern.

thom has no creativity whatsoever, hes not an artist hes a thief and a liar, the guy is a joke

Most of Radioheads stolen stuff comes from Moondog.

fuck this cunt hes a fucking joke

>eloquent and balanced critique from somebody who I'm sure has created beautiful art himself

this piss ant, this stupid fucking idiot

nick drake a real artist, a man who wrote genuine songs from the heart, thom none of the above

this stinking fucking jew has the nerve to sue anyone while being a plagarist himself, what a fuckong ass hat

>w-w-wheres your grammy

im not a plagarist so its alot harder

I'm actually curious. Post some of your shit and we'll dissect who you steal from.

quality

i always knew this creep was a jew

vocaroo.com/i/s1HpKDU4o2Cl

thom btfo

Applause. How creative. Such melody. Very child prodigy. You'll grow up to do great deeds.

it made you think and it made you feel so its a master piece. nothing personal kid

thom isn't a plagiarist though, he's a SERIAL plagiarist.

honestly this bastard plagiarizes even more than oasis and andrew lloyd webber combined

This is nothing. There's an entire book titled "The Beatles Extraordinary Plagiarists" based on an actual quote by Paul McCartney.

and you're an ugly tumblr dyke, or a faggot, take your pick

hail to the thief

Why don't you go make some #RadioheadIsOverParty tweets with your 14 year old gay friends over at twitter?