No, just you,OP.

No you're the only one user, you should probably kill yourself

>was raped when I was 12

Hi.
What does sex feel like??

yes. I am trying to use Tinder

Does super liking work?

Nope

Believe me or not, but I've slept with 20+ women and have never had trouble with women

Isn't it cool in Leon: The Professional where they murder innocent single men who live alone? hahah

32yo wizard here.
Feel my fucking power.

Seriously though, everything's cool. I've had chances to get laid over my lifetime, but I ended up being too fucking busy with vidya or work, or i'd make lame excuses because I was a beta bitch.
The nice thing is that over time, your body slowly starts to relax and chill out, till suddenly you hardly ever think about sex at all.
Its pretty nice.

>tfw no sissy white boipucci to fuck

Teach me master

lost my virginity during the summer going from 8th grade to 9th. Think that made me 13 or 14.

>I am trying to use Tinder

don't man. it's just going to kill your confidence even more

I have a micropenis I never even tried ;_;

Nope, I fucked a bad bitch.

I disagree. If anything it will boost your confidence and you'll start to realize that there are more girls mirin than you had initially thought.

Don't worry, you'll lose it soon. It's impossible to graduate high school without losing your virginity.

At 15 girls. I'm 6'2'' and take steroids so I'm pretty fit. I just can't maintain a relationship with girls after I get their attraction. Crazy thing is they mistake this for playing hard to get and some of em are still obsessed with me. If only they knew I sit on Sup Forums for hours shitposting and masturbating.

>realize that there are more girls mirin than you had initially thought.

not if youre ugly

Was it your father?

>white "people"

Probably the only good thing that happened to me this year was losing my virginity. Everything else was pretty meh to shit.

Yes! And 47, at that! Ha HA!

If it really is such a problem for you, if you are only worried about sex, find yourself a whore.

Maybe if you'd stop frogposting and praising trump you could get laid

Not trying to be mean or anything, but you missed an important part of life. You should at least pay a whore just to experience what sexual intimancy feels like before dying

people who have been in prison for over a decade don't think prison is that bad anymore either

I not only plan on losing my virginity but also being married preferably at the same time

I'm a beta in recovery, trying to become alpha. have lost already 50 lbs and going for 100 to get /fit/. still have a hard time talking with women, but im getting better

Nah, m8, that sounds horrible.

I'm all for living for yourself. And good for you, genuinely, that you' seem secure. But nothing beats companionship. Sex with the right woman, ideally a woman you love, is really just a marker for having a companion. Someone to tag along so you that you can forget sometimes that you live life isolated until you die and stop living altogether.

That shit rules.

>its a reddit roleplay thread

How tall are you?

Lost it last week. I'm 24

haha hey, friend! How did you know I was from there? You must be physchic or something haha LOL! Anyway if you want to skype my handle is VisibleBronies, I get the feeling we're going to be the best of pals!

this is me just so you know who you're talking to, can you handle my sexiness? lol JKS ;)

5'9

My penis has been in the vaginas of four different women but I've never been able to cum from vaginal intercourse, likely due to the extreme strength of my grip when I masturbate (made one girl cry from asking her to grip it harder a dozen times when I was getting a handjob)

Am I a virgin?

Still a virgin. The longer you wait the harder it is for your mind to imagine actually doing it.

Well of course not. I'm a misanthropic socially-anxious loser, and even I have had a GF and fucked around a bit on the side as well.

It doesn't occur to me how this would not be the case for other guys as well, unless you intentionally skip basic stuff like hygiene. And even then...

>tfw 19 and still a virgin

I didn't know they stacked shit that high

28 yo, not gonna fool myself anymore that is gonna happen anytime. Lost any chances after college, now working full time. No time or desire to go to parties or meet new people so chances of meeting some girls are flat.

Playing vidya and reading a lot of comics, watching movies, tv series etc. all nerd stuff. Feels good and comfortable but at the same time feel like something is missing. Also it suck on family meetings as all family members are either married, have kids or divorced few times.

20 yrs old virgin here, already lost all hope

you have hope than, anything 5'7 or under not so much.

I've seen more fat guys with girls than short guys

I got a girl pregnant but I'm such a fucking loser she moved halfway across the country to raise the kid. She was shaking me down for money but that stopped. Now she wants me to sign over parental rights to her new husband and I'm OK with it. Relieved actually.

I've been laid a lot but never had a relationship go longer than a couple weeks. I used to have a problem with that but I don't anymore.

I lost my virginity at 20 user

Just find someone who isn't as cute as you'd ideally want but you can still manage to get hard and have sex with her

But I want a girl who is anime tier

I lost mine at 20 with a girl from match. After that I started getting mired and dating regularly, like they could smell it on me or something. Women are weird. But before that I thought I'd be a wizard for sure

Can people please specify if they are girls or not
thanks

What the fuck are you talking about, you have no right to say you lost all hope
Try being me At the same time you should start doing something because after 20yo time starts flying pretty fast. You won't even notice when you hit 28-30 and still being virgin.

Theres nothing wrong with that. Live your life as comfy and solo as you want.
Fill the missing space with a hobby, like drawing, writing, learning how to play an instrument.
The trick to not feeling lonley is to keep your mind so occupied that you don't notice it or feel the pangs anymore.
Eventually, the feeling will get weaker and weaker, till it finally fucks off and leaves you in peace.

If American, on inauguration day, join an anti-trump rally and pretend to give a shit about what the liberal college chicks are spouting. You are guaranteed to get your dick wet.

You know it.

Prove that sex is important.

>right woman

There's the problem, all women are shit

Nah neighborhood girl who was a year older.

I wish.

You already know.

It's impossible to find a non-muslim girl over the age of 16 that is still a virgin. You have better odds at winning mega millions

lel hell no

abnormies get the fuck out

But I don't want to be alone anymore senpai

I want a girl to cuddle with ;-;

It's the biological instinct that has the largest factor on evolution present in all mammals and is single-handedly responsible for life as we know it

It isn't just about sex. Companionship is pretty important to the quality of life of most humans. We're programmed to want to settle down with a mate. Intimacy is really good for your mental health.

>tfw I met my gf when she was 19
>she was hot and a virgin
>she was also catholic and naive
I guess I hit the jackpot?

any estimate the number of men who are virgins at 30 years old? 1 in 8 ?

remember years ago when this board wasn't normalfaggot memeing crossposting faggots

You did, or you're just lying on the internet again.

She's OK with premarital marriage sex?

Some people are too undesirable to be loved or attractive. If you can change yourself into being desirable do so, but if you can't accept your role in life. Remember that for people to be at the top others have to be at the bottom, and that's simply who we were born to be.

Yep.

Sounds retarded, m8

24 year old kissless virgin. Overweight, failure at life, can barely leave the house. No friends and I can't even picture myself in some kind of relationship or even approaching someone to hook up

The worst part is that after like 25yo I noticed that I can't socialize with people in like coexist with them. Like sleeping in the same room or watching movies with people. I just prefer to do stuff on my own and don't mind isolation for weeks without any human being. I stopped caring about what people think about and stop feeling urge to teach people about ceratin activities, talk about i.e movie I watched etc.

It's just that some part of my humanity is lost presumably forever.

>>/r9k

>already had sex with 2 girls (no prostitutes)
>still no gf
pls gib

So you never wear a condom?

So you settle down with every girl you fuck?

The appeal to biology argument is fucking retarded.

My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

Yes, you were born to be bottoms for my BWC. Line up fuccbois. From now on your name is Samantha and you got lost and need to use my phone to call someone to come get you. My penis is the phone and the only thing you are getting is your butthole split.

Theres literally nothing wrong with a young male not wanting to reproduce, aside from cultural prejudices and taboos.
Even biologically speaking, certain animals will stop breeding when thier population reaches a certain peak. Its always been my belief that this happens in humans as well.
Theres just too many of us, so, a certain number turns homosexual, or just gives up reproduction altogether for the sake of the rest of the population.

I'm actually not. I'm almost tempted to give you more details just to trigger you but I'm way too tired
Yeah. She made me wait a couple of months though. She's like in love with me, I think that's her justification (lel)

not me lol

>tfw popping my boipucci
>not a virgin anymore
Jokes on you my m8

you could probably get laid if you'd stop frogposting

>implying modern people have sex to reproduce

*or because you're a beta bitch boy and girls don't want to suck your tiny cock

>whore
>sexual intimacy

yeah how about you eat a big mac to try haute cuisine once in your life lmao

>So you settle down with every girl you fuck?
Companionship != sex.

Stop being so bitter and maybe you'd get to experience it.

Fagsneks

... did the excess males run a train on his snake boy pussy?

>I share this board with virgins
Ewww

Is OP a movie reference? why do people still think getting a woman to fuck you is a big deal? why do the lives of american men revolve around jumping through womens hoops and eventually getting ditched by them? watch some patrice oneal or something, wizard

GTFO normie

In this world you're either a hammer or a nail.

20 years old, never even held hands with a girl.

Also pic related is probably the best I could get so not even gonna bother

wow