The United States is not your country

what did the daily show mean by this?

Whose country would it be? Is he talking nonsense?

Poor homeless guy

This is the only reason Trump was allowed to get elected. He's soft on Israel. We need to establish complete dominance over middle east, arabs and israels both.

He means it is (((their))) country.

Thank goodness Trump will only make those overlords stronger

Hell, he'll even bring Russia into the mix. truly making american great again

Literally this.

>In 2013, Jon and Tracey bought a 12-acre (4.9 ha) farm in Middletown, New Jersey, called "Bufflehead Farm". The Stewarts use it as a sanctuary for abused animals.[146] In 2015 Stewart started a vegetarian diet out of ethical reasons; his wife is a long-time vegan.[147]

>Midlife crisis is a farm
>For abused animals
>In the frontier of New fucking Jersey

I mean this in the nicest way possible. That man does not belong in America.

>Not a Jew
>Conservative
>Unironically support most of their ideas, from globalisation to shedding light on racism

sounds pretty based to me

Again, in the nicest way possible, his delicate sensibilities would feel at home in Canada.

>delicate sensibilities

nigga helping animals is a man's task

not like a basement-dwelling pussy like you would know

That /po/ needs to get back to their own paper containment board

Couple years back him and O'Reilly did some joint show and O'Reilly completely BTFO him to the point where the YouTube comments were all "yeah I've been a fan of Stewart's for years but O'Reilly had this one"

Motherfucker this is America if you don't need to work another day in your life and you want a farm for old fucked up animals then so be it, fuck you.

Stewart didn't even know the difference between the deficit and the debt. O'Reilly couldn't believe Jon was getting it wrong, and the audience booed O'Reilly when he pointed it out

Republican party =/= your country

There's a difference between putting a steer out of its misery on account of a broken leg, hoping cattle prices won't collapse again this year, and thinking you're a real pioneer American because you're a whole hour away from Manhattan and the bank might mess up the automatic mortgage payment out of your brokerage account.

>thinking you're a real pioneer American

when did he ever make this claim

to me he just sounds like a rich entertainer that wanted to help some animals with his loads of cash

Lmao your head is all kinds of fucked up isn't it?

Seen it a thousand times. Rich guy who's never worked a real job wants to try LARPing as a farmer.

Head's so far up his ass, he comes out of retirement to lecture about something he's completely ignorant of.

>never worked a real job

kek, someone's never worked in TV before

working a daily live TV show is the hardest work you'd ever do in your life, kid

also
>something he's completely ignorant of.

i'm sure his opinion is totally invalid compared to your very worldly view earned by shitposting on Sup Forums and playing video games

>comparing for profit farming to a rich guy's animal shelter/farm

Man you are an idiot

He was telling Trevor to go back to Africa for fucking up the show

>repeating what your team of writers wrote for you then going on vacation for three weeks every other month is tough

WE NEED TO LEAVE

he's a big goy

it's not your country either, manlet.

except he was also writer and producer, including a producer on Colbert

You've never worked in entertainment, kiddo

>Being a vegan is cool
Actually go back to pleddit and don't come back.

is this projection? Why do you presume that im a loser who has done nothing with his life? its the same with organ donors constantly telling me that giving up my organs would be a way for me to do something meaningful, newsflash not everyone fails at life like you

Literally 'fuck the plebs'

its California prorates

for jew

(((gentile)))

>Why do you presume that im a loser who has done nothing with his life?

You're here aren't you

Who is this cunt? He can fuck off

He thought he was lecturing the people that were about to lose. I think Hilldog was still at 90% likely to win at that time.

IT'S ALL OUR COUNTRY. ALL OF US. ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

PARTISAN POLITICS IS TEARING US APART.

I'd love to walk up to Mr. Leibowitz. Pretend I'm a huge fan, have a popular skit ready to bring up and shoot the shit about. Then I mumble something about him being a washed up kike under my breath. I make him ask me to repeat myself. I lean in close and whisper, "Mr. Leibowitz.. you're a delusional washed up kike, and the Holocaust never happend." As he leans back in disbelief, I slap his ear as hard I can, try and break his ankle with a swift kick, and spit on him on the ground before I waltz away. "It's another shoah, try not to overstep your boundaries you arrogant heathen kike."

you should unironically be hanging from a lamp post.

The US is not a nation.

yes and? its not like I spend all my time here. here is another secrets I also post on other boards and even go to 9gag.its been at least 5 years since I played a video game. I think most other posters here also have more complex lives than you are envisioning. you really have to hit the rock bottom to think a comedian is superior to you and can be some authority on anything

it belongs to the jews

It's annoying to see people get butthurt over celebrities with political views when most of them have just as narrow a view as they do. I cringe everytime someone says "hrr durr that fag is just a pampered celebrity, no right to comment on things. Unlike them, I know all about the 'real' world from reading buzzfeed/fox news"

And honestly i think someone who analyses news and politics for their job (comedian or not) has a more valid opinion than anyone else

That goes for everyone from O'reilly too Maddow

The Liberals are traitors to our country.

>didn't even bother arguing

it belongs to the coastal jews of course, as europe belongs to the migrants

Savage af

Too bad conservatives just elected a Russian plant

except he does not do much analysis and when people say that about celebrities its usually jennifer lawrence or someone else trying to push an agenda for personal enrichment or telling people how they should recycle, be ok with there tax money going to X thing ,etc while they themselves won't do that thing, maybe even avoiding paying their part and are living in a gated community. bill maher also has a comedy show and you would have to be blind to think he does not let his own personal politics get into the show and the same goes for everyone from O'reilly to Maddow

Proof? or are you just mad crybaby bitching still?

But Stewart is actively opposed to Israel and supports a two-state solution over there.
Are you an idiot that thinks somebody must belong to the same ideological group because they're Jewish?

> think he does not let his own personal politics get into the show

What? Who else's politics would be in their show? Why are they bad for having their own opinions?

>mfw all of the paid russian trolls posting with american proxies prey on weak-minded Sup Forums posters

totally, Russians possibly leaking emails is way worse than Hillary taking in millions of donations from Arab countries, no strings attached of course.

>Sup Forums is still triggered by this five months later

They are not bad for having their own opinions. Whats bad is how you take it as gospel because you think and I quote
>i think someone who analyses news and politics for their job (comedian or not) has a more valid opinion than anyone else

I'm sure the Russian government's prime target is a tv board on a Chinese cartoon website.

Shouldn't you be role playing on /x/?

>sitting in front of a camera and talking is the same as working a field

Russian's know that we are important people

Why is it always jews that do this? I mean, I know why, but still