>character injects heroin
>has a great time

Checked

>character smokes weed
>starts philosophising

>character puts ketchup in the cupboard
>character puts bread in the fridge

>character is in bed with shoes on

ketchup goes in the cupboard, the high acid content make it safe to do so. save fridge space, use your pantry

bread goes in the fridge when the temperature/humidity is high to avoid premature molding.

cook more faggot.

ketchup goes in the fridge and bread stays on the table you fucking nigger

you're both right but also both complete faggots so.

>character has a nightmare
>throws off covers and shoots out of bed fully clothed

I really appreciate this slightly animated pepe. A simple 2-frame loop creates so much life. May I save it?

Please tell me more about ketchup, master chef.

>character does cocaine
>starts trying to fight people then breaks down crying

>character has a nightmare
>is woken up by another character
>starts violently attacking that character

You clearly eat far too much ketchup and not enough bread. I make or buy bread and then eat it before it gets stale, and I keep ketchup in the refrigerator because I use it once a year.

>character lights up a cig
>puts it out after two drags

>character smiles at girl
>she smiles back

>character doesn't drink or do drugs
>isn't a fucking loser with no friends

>character is drunk
>tries to fight people then starts apologizing profusely while hugging them and bringing up past memories of friendship

bread goes in the freezer actuallyš›² 

>character sits down at breakfast table
>takes one bite of a slice of bread
>"I have to go"

>character is an introvert but actually has a niche skill because he didn't waste his life browsing the internet and playing video games and uses said skill to become a hero and get a gf

characters actually eating anything at all on camera is pretty rare, presumably for production reasons

>I could really go for a nice piece of toast, a couple of hours from now, when it's unfrozen.

>not just sticking frozen bread in the toaster
what are you some kinda pansy?š›² 

ketchup is more enjoyable when it is cold.

How do you slice it? With a fucking saw?

you slice it up before you put it in the freezer, dummyš›² 

>sticking frozen bread in the toaster
There's a level in hell reserved for people like you.

I've never taken drugs, do any actually give vivid hallucinations that aren't just swirling colours or whatever?

Had a friend who took E and that the whole all movement leaving a trail hallucinatory effect you see in movies being legit.

why

Try doing 20 takes of a scene and having to eat something every time.

You don't actually hallucinate unless you take a shitload, mostly it's just fractals, things breathing, and ghost trails behind moving objects, things are also more colorful and can be "rainbow-like"

youtube.com/watch?v=9UtbCY98Gn8

This video is kinda realistic but you actually have to do the drugs to know

Its more like things warp than you see things, like from a distance street lamps looked like hieroglyphics to me, but it was just the way the light looked from a distance. Someone told me your brain is trying to fill the gaps and guesses what it is.

>buying anything but sliced bread

If you do a lot and close your eyes you can see shit.

LSD but you're always aware you took it and understand that you're experiencing its effects so you're never in a situation where you actually think you're seeing something that isn't there if that makes sense. Then again I've only taken one tab at a time

Your brain becomes overstimulated and decides to make self repeating patterns of what it sees, hence the fractals

Your thoughts also become fractal like and can become a loop, kinda hard to explain but if you've tripped balls you'll probably understand, having bad thoughts and having them replicating seemingly infinitely over the macro and micro scales is probably what causes people to start freaking out and have bad trips

lol

>character doesn't take shrooms
>starts hallucinating pink unicorns

>character takes ibuprofen for toothache
>one pill makes you larger starts playing

You faggots have anything against fresh bread? Or do you just live in the fucking jungle or something?

>Character wakes up to a better day
>Mr. Blue Sky starts playing

>character snorts one line of coke or meth
>immediately goes apeshit

not trying to look cool or anything but I myself did that and probably looked pretty ridiculous. I was to used to only having weak shit that the first time I've ever actually tried real coke I just couldn't deal.

but is was SO PUUURE MAN

is this a shot at my post right here ? you little timid faggot piece of shit? too scared to give me a you? best be my son, jr.

I'd kill you in one swipe, fuck off

no I was joking about breaking hal making such a big deal about his meth being pure

this is what typical cokehead paranoia looks like guys

name a million movies that do this

>character smokes weed
>doesn't freak out and think he's having a heart attack

holyshitkek

Patrician spotted

Someone took multiple hits of liquid lsd and the said they could see people's words coming out of their mouthd and began to mix senses like being able to taste colors or see sounds.

My grandma did this. I don't know why. When I was in town I ate toast every god damn morning it had no time to go stale.

>Character comes home from work
>Doesn't spend two hours edging to hentai before microwaving his dinner

How do they even come up with this stuff?

glad at least you enjoyed it ;^)