So how long until Rob Kardashian kills himself on a very special episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians...

So how long until Rob Kardashian kills himself on a very special episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians? His ex stripper wife just broke up with him and took there 1 month on child without him even knowing they were gone and now he's crying on social media. The Kardashians are the most fucked up family in history Jesus Christ

he should file a police report since his kid was kidnapped
desu

>Kanye is fucking insane
>Bruce became a woman
>Scott is an alcoholic
>Lamar Odom almost died from a drug overdose
>Tyga is broke

Why does ALL the men who are heavily involved with the Kardashians end up having shitty lives? They literally are cursed

>Kanye
>Insane
He's the only woke nigga in the game, he's just realized the mistake he made wasting so much of his life chasing after Kim.

haha
WOKE
BASED NIGGA
FYAAA

Wow I wasn't expecting that
I'm baffled beyond belief!!!

Rob has always been and always will be a turboloser. He's like worse than most 4channers.

Sup Forums you can have sex with any two Kardashians of your choosing but it will ruin your life. Would you still do it? If so, which two would it be?

Kylie and Khloe for me. Fuck my life is already fucked up at least I will finally have sex It's been 4 years now

What's that old saying? Burn the coal, pay the toll? I know he's a guy, but damn, it's the same situation.

Is Rob the biggest JUST in history?

Kendall/Kourtney master race.

Good taste my nigga.

Why do fatasses love wearing Jordans?

What is this picture trying to convey?

why the fuck would you trust women

Because I don't want to be alone forever

george bush doesn't care about black people

Did he honestly expect he would have a good ending?

Kendall/Kylie non armo mustard race

>Kourtney
>good taste
No, just no

he looks mad
he mad?

Kendell is best girl....younger version of her mom
>also nice get

He is just on a permabuck. Ask /fit/.

When is he not mad?

You guys gotta see his snap story... Blac chyna stole all their food, cleaned out every fridge and pantry like it was food stamps day

@robphuckedme

That's kind of his default emotion.

holy shit it's the anti-jay

Really would prefer not to ruin my life man

lmao dude got KEKED

But you're on Sup Forums on a Saturday night. You're life is already ruined

Kim for sure but it has to be a month of sex and she can have what ever borrowed time I have left.

>The Kardashians are the most fucked up family in history
I'm sure there have been worse. We just haven't known about them.

This sounds like a Greek play.

it's feminism brought to life

>Rob has had depression for 4 years
>Became fat as fuck
>has a child
>Think that his life will be better
>It actually gets fucking worse
An hero is literally the only option he has left

I get some of the hip hop /fa/ or whatever you want to call it but seriously what the fuck is up with those hats

Kendall...fuck the rest.
Also my life is already JUST

>His ex stripper wife just broke up with him and took there 1 month on child without him even knowing they were gone and now he's crying on social media

Did it really happened?

These threads never have enough of Kim's fat fucking hiney

>Kanye
>Shitty life
Dude supported Trump how bad can he be?

>having a child with a stripper
>getting seriously involved with a stripper
>a basic instagram hoe

I feel for Rob. I really do. He's had issues for a while. But you gotta have some common sense man. Things like these don't really work out well. People don't change all that much.

yes

Damn. He's probably gonna kill himself next year or something. But his sisters were right about her. It was a shitty thing of putting his sister's phone number in twitter just because they didn't invite the wannabe Kardashian to a baby shower.

he had a mental breakdown, he is insane dude

Just happened a couple hours ago

ha! its cause hes an alliance faggot. explains everything.

How do we save Kanye?

Killing him and putting him out of his misery?

Its cheap hats. Those are the cheapest hat you can get and slap a stitched name to sell. Nothings up with the hat. Its just a cheap hat.

this

>Kendall
Lesbian and she has the body of a 13 year old boy

13 year old boys dont have sexy hips like her and great nips like that mmmmm

that's hot

> from whole foods to food hole

So apparently she got hacked and it was revealed she wanted to trademark the Kardashian name. She took all the furniture and the food.